Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shine cant have Axel lol but awesome characters

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thanks and if Nico does flirt with Seven, Seven is doomed rofl.

Well, Shine just thinks he's cute she would never try to take him or mess up a great friendship lol.

Yeah things are happening lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
has anyone made a twitter for their characters?

Rose has one i need to make one for Eliza

both Anna and Fiona have one

I have ones for Ashton, Jake, and Nico. I need to make some for my other characters.

I forgot to make ones for my chars will probably make tomorrow. Our chars should follow each other lol, will the pops with the pops and mis with mis and so on or all together. Then everyone could see what each char is talking about rofl.

Actually everyone follows everyone which helps with things and you need to make one for Axel ice

I know I know. The thing is we are going to have these awkward before posts about other characters.

Ok just made one for Trent about to follow the ones who have twitters so you can follow him back. Next for Jax making Shine and Seven's after accepted.

OK just followed all the ones that have twitter so far. Trent_QB_4Life

Now to get Jax's up.

HeartofMusic21 is Rose's Im about to make Eliza's

Eliza's is MusicalHearts13

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Now I have Jax's up. Jax_Savage69 Making twitters for chars is pretty creative. Can bring even more to the rp. So people can see tweets and see what everyone is doing or who they're talking about lol.

Now that's done with it. Logging out, tired see you all later.