Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

So will the Fiona Jake thing. Also, updated Anna and Axel

• Love
Reactions: tart.
@Justice_20 All approved, except I would like you to update Lincoln's schedule please (:

@Tart I put a lot of thought into these room assignments. I thought this would make things interesting ;) And Des is a total handful. Nico's got his work cut out for himself.

• Love
Reactions: tart.
@Justice_20 All approved, except I would like you to update Lincoln's schedule please (:

@Tart I put a lot of thought into these room assignments. I thought this would make things interesting ;) And Des is a total handful. Nico's got his work cut out for himself.
oh yup i will after i finish my third CS!

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Jax Savage, name of mysterious freshman will be up around 7 watching TVD right now.

Oh wow, darn, if I could have four I would make another girl, but we will have a lot of those, so I will just sit here *twiddles thumbs*

@IceQueen I honestly don't care how many characters you have --- If you want a fourth, feel free. If you don't want one, no obligation.

We Currently have 6 girls and 9 guys excluding @Justice_20's next character who is currently a mystery. ;)

If you want my next characters name, it's Quincy (male)

So yeah, I will make another girl. Just to be warned, she is a to be MMA fighter

• Love
I may make a 4th. But I wanted to do a boy, to balance out the characters I already have. But then again, we're low on girls....hmmmm... decisions decisions.

Geez usually we are low on males

Bahaha. I'll make a fourth and it can be a girl. I still have another character that I haven't had a chance to use yet. She's sort of a lunatic though.

@IceQueen Ours can be friends. That would work nicely.

will be joining if you don't mind
//HUGE wip

tumblr_mj3fmocK0T1qgye6qo1_500.gif

( ♥ INERST QUOTE ♥ )

{Quote from your character here}
➊ ×:██「 &name▬:
Sexuality:
Position(Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...):

Personality:
History: (optional)

Stregnths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
Secrets:
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):
Extra Curricular:
Schedule (Core & Fine Arts classes are Required. You may opt out of electives and take an early release period, if desired. I may make schedule adjustments after all the characters are in.):

Last edited:
@Justice_20 I'm gonna assign Hayden as Lincoln's roommate. They're going to mistake her for being a boy when they see "Hayden Pratt," if it's alright with you. I think it would be an extremely awkward, funny situation.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖

[bg=#ffffff]
g2yapFN.png

{If I lie to you, I'm telling the truth. If I tell you the truth, I'm lieing to you.}

Name:

Jax Savage

Grade:

Freshman

Sexuality:

Bisexual (Everyone's fair game with Jax).

Position:

NO Group: The Mysterious New Guy

Personality:

Jax is very cold and distant. He rarely lets anyone in. If Jax does happen to make a friend, he usually keeps them at a distance anyway. Jax is a hard nut to crack, he follows only his rules. You must really love trouble if you want to be around Jax.

History: (optional)

Classified(Will Be Revealed In RP).

Strengths:

Smart, Daring, Handsome, Mysterious.

Weaknesses:

Doesn't know how to express emotions, sarcastic, cold, distant, a straight up mess.

Habits:

Jax smokes a lot of cigarettes...like a lot. When Jax sees something sad or tragic, he laughs at it.

Secrets:

Classified

Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):

English & Gothic Literature
Guitar and Drums

Extra Curricular:

MUS 196: Orchestra

Schedule:

Core
ENG 401: AP Lit
MTH 122: Algebra I
SCI 201: Biology