Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Uhm, Destry and the guys were starting to prank

Did you check out the actual prank? Because apart from that, people haven't been that active the past couple of days. I'm actually gonna wrap up where we're at and time-lapse again tonight. (:
I know that Seven and Iris just had a fade to black scene in the pool, Destry is currently KO, Quin is talking to Jake in the tent, Lindsay, Trent, Hayden, Ashton, and Will are all passed out for sure. There were a couple of joiners, but the actual party is pretty much over now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Alright great! Thanks cx

Lol I have no idea where any of my characters slept xD

Just make something up. I could totally picture Olivia waking up in a pile of attractive, half-naked women.

Reactions: Ghostie
Oh gosh! Bahaha xD I kinda picture her waking up totally hazed on the front lawn in the grass like "what the fuck happened?"

So I started working on our group. I invited everyone (I think) because I have it set temporarily set to private until I'm done setting everything up. You can follow the threads in there, so hopefully you guys will still get notifications and everything once we make the switch. I wanted you guys to check it out first and let me know what you think before we move over there.
I decided to start up The Hawthorne Academy Tribune under "Current Events," and if any of you are interested in having your characters working on the editorial committee, let me know. I thought that having a news paper would be the most authentic way to keep people up-to-date on the stuff that's happening within the RP.

Let me know what you all think!

So I started working on our group. I invited everyone (I think) because I have it set temporarily set to private until I'm done setting everything up. You can follow the threads in there, so hopefully you guys will still get notifications and everything once we make the switch. I wanted you guys to check it out first and let me know what you think before we move over there.
I decided to start up The Hawthorne Academy Tribune under "Current Events," and if any of you are interested in having your characters working on the editorial committee, let me know. I thought that having a news paper would be the most authentic way to keep people up-to-date on the stuff that's happening within the RP.

Let me know what you all think!
I would have Seven be on the committee of course rofl.

Going to have posts for Seven, Jax, Trent, Ariana and Shine, maybe I'll have Sage's intro up now too. In few minutes.

Jax might just walked in the room by "accident" asking what happened rofl.

Seven would be perfect. XD I'm have Destry and Hayden writing articles right now, because there is nobody else. Can I post some more News articles and put Seven's name on them?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah sure lol.

Ok I joined the group^^

Sweet I just posted an article about the cheerleading squad with his name on it XD

Also, I think Seven should totally be in charge of some sort of fashion column.

Also, if anyone is interested in Co-Moderating the group with me, I would be glad to talk about it.

I was just thinking, that like what's hot now and what's hold...fashion victims. I could just picture, getting pics of "students" who can't dress rofl.

Whenever your ready for everything to join I can make that thread. On fridays, I could have Seven's 7 Tips To Look Fabulous rofl.

I have an entire thread that's titled "current events," and I was thinking that people who want to write articles could just send them to me and include them in weekly editions of the HA Tribune that would be posted weekly.

That's even better, then the fashion column by Seven I will just send to you and 7tips on fridays xD.