• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

large.jpg

"Unless you're dying, don't talk to me"
Name: Stella Vicks
Grade: Sophomore
Sexuality: Straight
Position: Misfit

Personality: Loud and Obnoxious, Stella doesn't take shit from anyone. She will speak her mind and is prepared to fight for what she believes in. She is protective over those she cares about and if you hurt her or her friends, she doesn't forgive you. She likes to keep secrets but also likes to know other peoples secrets.

Strengths:
Hard-Working
Smart
Confident
Funny

Weaknesses:
Loud
Suspicious of everyone
Cares about everyone and how they are doing

Habits:
Smoking
biting her lip
twirls hair

Secrets:
Is a hacker, though isn't very good at it yet
Lives in youth hostel
Ran away from home
Had an abortion last year

Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):
Writing

Extra Curricular:None
Schedule
Core
  • ENG101: Literary Analysis and Composition
  • MTH122: Algebra I
  • CI201: Biology
  • HST302: U.S. Government*
Fine Arts:
  • TA111: Technical Theater I
  • ART121: Intro to Sculpting
Electives:
  • ENG030: Creative Writing
  • HST020: Psychology
Twitter Name: Smokey_Stella
Relationships:OPEN

I will have Ariana's and Sage's twitters up later tonight maybe, forgot to do that. When Ariana is going post stuff, it's going to be inspirational quotes to everyone's twitters^^. Like this one:

inspirational-quotes-be-strong-because-things-will-get-better.jpg

I'll have posts up for all my characters later on today. I think I'll have Joanie just skip out on the party because it's winding down.

I'm going to do a time lapse really soon. I have to work at 3 and won't be off again until 10ish. Yesterday was absolutely ridiculous though. SO busy.
But I made a ton of tips so that's good.

"2. All fire arms and explosives, including smoke bombs and fireworks are also prohibited. This will result in
immediate firing."

This legitimately made me die of laughter. Mostly because in this RP, my charries just set off a ton of smoke bombs.

Yeah, gave me the idea of pranksters. You going to join? Just curious because there are a LOT of housekeeping things for me to do, might as well get the charries down now *Please, we need male operators*

Sorry, still reading through all the openings and whatnot.
May I reserve John Smith, The girl operator for Matterhorn Bobsleigh, and the girl for Cozy Cone?

Finally got the posts up. Ashton is passed out while all the fun happens hahaha. And I didn't post for Skye because frankly, I'm tired as hell and ughhhhh. Anyway....

-BOOM-

JAKE'S PAST.
There will be much more detail later.

HUGE STATS FINAL TODAY D:

Wish me luck ;)

I'll be back in a couple of hours to respond on here.
@IceQueen I'll also be posting my character sheets for your RP after I go ace this b**ch.

@Tart I was thinking for my next post for Seven and Iris, I was going to fade to black...for obvious reasons rofl, and then the time skip thing would happened whenever it happens. If that sounds cool.

Back