Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

We've been talking about moving our RP over to a group so it can be more organized. I want to try it out and see how it works.

I will add Fiona to the editorial group

Sweet :D @IceQueen
What sort of articles do you want her to write?
I was thinking that we could have like... a general gossip column, a fashion column, an arts column, and a sports column. Any other random articles can be scattered throughout.

Arts probably, and also I didn't get an invite I dont think

No. It's currently set to private while under construction. I invited everyone who's already active in the RP so they could check it out and see what they think before it goes live.

I resent both of your invites. Tell me if you get them?

I think you have to check in your group pages, that's what I did I went to one of my groups and saw the invite.

@Sashakiki There at his house, so not the dorm

T-Minus 40 minutes until my last final! Be back later, wish me luck!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Almost done with my posts Jax and Sage is up next.

@Cherie did you check the group tab, if your in another group go to it, and it should pop up with an invite that's what I did.

Oh well I don't know then, that's what I did and I got in. Ummm...well when @CelestialCellar get's back on maybe she'll know what to do.

Omg everyone's in the room with Lindsay and Ashton, and poor poor Ashton lmao! I'll have replies up soon.

xD. Yeah Ariana thinks she's dead, nice that have that one dumb friend right lol.

• Love
Reactions: tart.