Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[warning=red]All of the schedules are posted for all of the characters that are complete and accepted. If you have a CS up but no schedule or don't appear on the cast list please pm me so I can fix it ASAP.

SCHEDULES HERE
[/warning]

• Thank You
Reactions: Namora and Justin
LITERALLY AS SOON AS I THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED.
xD Lol, well four more and than I am done. Well add all the schedules when all my chars have ones. I mean you can't be mad at me look at this face:
tumblr_n7dsyqU9bZ1tp21x0o3_250.gif
xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Usually don't do back to back chars, but I use to be able to do back to back... getting that creative buzz again. And also I am a Co-GM so I should show a good example of an active rper in this lol... and I also love everyone in this so gotta get those chars up so we can start^^

I'm glad mine are kind of done ish. Relationships can come a little later

Reactions: HEX
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
//Cries, because I reached 100 degree temperatures

I thought I was just simply 'under the weather'
Uh, no. I've practically been drunk on Nyquil and I slept allllll day. At least my fever went down.
I'll go and grab my previous character sheets and try and be somewhat productive.

Oh geez, a lot has happened while I was sleeping. I should probably finish my CSs as soon as possible.
Bare with me.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
The time for another set of relationship proposals is drawing near..

Last edited:
Reactions: Namora
I'm working on mine now.
Take your time! I find writing them and organizing the proposals fun so I hope you'll enjoy making them as well! ^^ Can't wait to read all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.