Haven't Had a Lot of Luck GMing - Well, Here I Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'm liking Purity Gardens, Desert of Time, and Gates to the Afterlife a lot. It's hard to choose.

Oh. Keep in mind, you can only explore the Afterlife when you're dead. Those first two you will be able to actually explore, though.

Oh. Keep in mind, you can only explore the Afterlife when you're dead. Those first two you will be able to actually explore, though.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Didn't know that. Mk. I'm ready to go, ready.

Hopefully I don't make dumb mistakes in the process. Forgive me if I do tho ;;v;;

@DangoYumi As the title of this says, I've not had a lot of luck GMing, so I'll probably make a lot of mistakes, too. I'll be patient with you if you'll be patient with me. :)

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
We'll see if you still feel that way after seeing some of my monsters. ; )

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Including killer robots, hyper-evolved super predators, and literal nightmares? Again, we'll see.

While I got you here, @DangoYumi, as I mentioned before I'm having trouble with the title. I asked this of a friend of mine and they suggested something playing off the lock and force themes. Got an idea or two floating around, but any suggestions?

I would be quite interested in this, if you'll have me. I love the creativity of the seven realms and how each realm has a balance, save probably Desert of Time (which, arguably, balances itself). It sounds very interesting!

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ and DangoYumi
Sounds good to me! Put it up, can't wait to start!

OOC is up! Keyed In OOC

All further conversation should be done there.

Any room for one more person? I'm interested, but also have 1 question.

Status
Not open for further replies.