Haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ - The moment that the wind picked up, and blew into a small dim gale, the raindrops impacted the ground, and he'd begun to stand erect once more. Without a hint of leniency in his spinal cord, and he'd begun extending both his fists in front of himself. The males locks begun to flutter about with each and every one of his movements, and still he remained shirtless. He'd created a distance between he himself and the others, before he'd extended his right foot in a one hundred and eighty degree motion, following the shape of a crescent moon.

[ - Now, like ocean waves, impacting the beautiful shores of tomorrow, before the water ascends heavenward and becomes vapor, before transcending once more and rejoining the clouds. Before the water returns to the sea's and land that it is bound to, and never to be released from. He'd begun to allow the fluidity of his movements to take control of the embodiment of he himself. A rather heavy, deep slow and solemn exhalation exited the thin lips of the male. Before he'd begun to allow his arms to motion about, almost mimicking the rain drops, yet in a horizontal motion.

[ - With each and every enchanting movement of his, things grew to become more and more strange. The rain begun to fall much more slowly around he himself, the winds begun to swirl around his embodiment. As a result the rain waters were pushed back, and sent in a crescendo toward the ground about his own embodiment. The winds begun to sing melodic lullaby's to the ears of those around him, and in his own mind each and every droplet of rain shone with true pure and wholesome tranquility. His irises closed, and his mind opened.

Raven still lay on her bed. She was wide awake worried on what might happen if she fell asleep. She decided to get up and go down stairs. So she sat up on her bed and sat down her monkey Stitch. She whispered. "You stay here with Blinx." She smiled looking at the sleeping cat. Then she went to her door and slowly opened it hoping not to wake up her guest for the night. She walked down the stairs so quickly not even a mouse should be able to hear her. Raven went to her meditation room and sat down in the center in the louts position. She grabbed a few candles and put them around her in a triangle carefully she thought this would be better than a circle for tonight. 'There. Maybe this will help me clear my mind from that night. I wonder what I should think on... Blinx would suggest the night I met a strange boy who was a cat. Which Blinx thinks is Garrus... maybe it is. But I think I should just try and find my center and see were that may take me.' Once she had everything ready and decided on what she would do she closed her eyes. Then she began listen to her surroundings which usually helped her calm down. Once she was fully calm she began to concentrate on finding her most peaceful state of mind which would lead to her center which she did often in meditation she wasn't sure for how long she might be in for but she did know that if Garrus came in she would know because of her great hearing and what she is use to within her own home.

Al trudged through the storm. Using his cape as a hood to cover his head. As he came to a small clearing he felt the need to feed. "Hungry again? I just fed an hour ago, something isn't right. Let's see, what isn't right here." He looked around. Nothing out of the ordinary, just trees, dirt, some brown leaves on the ground, a wolf, a stream from the rain... Wait... A Wolf? It wasn't till he noticed this that the wolf lunged at him, trying to bite and claw at him. Al held the beast back with his hands. After a moment of struggling Al finally kicked the wolf full force. It's ragdolling body flew into a tree, on impact it split in half...ugh. The tree then began cracking, it started tipping, and fell with a very loud crash. " *coughs awkwardly* Umm... that ay have been... a little excessive...Oh well I guess. Best not let the wolf go to waste." He leaned over the wolf and began drinking the blood from the upper half, after all, thats where the heart and brain were, means more blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincent melts out of the shadows silently, keeping his form hidden by drawing the shadows around in him into a cloak. He floats up to the building's rear and looks at the walls. This must be the place. It definitely feels... right. He continues around the building sticking to the shadows, avoiding areas of light.
This is unusual, it is inhabited... those humans didn't tell me the full story! He steps forward, his unmuffled steps almost silent, betraying his presence with the small sounds they make. I'd better check the perimeter. He reaches up and fondles one of the green garnets in his necklace.

Last edited by a moderator:
William was following the humans silently. At the moment, his intentions were unclear, even to himself. Kept to the shadows to keep himself from becoming visible. He was getting bored, but decided not to attack just yet. These people might surprise him. Just as he was about to try and entertain himself another way, a new scent entered. He turned to it, and growled slightly as an involuntary reaction.

'Hm... Today was the first of the new six months. I wonder if Raven attracted any new attention.' Cedric stood from his throne within his domain. He turned to one of his servants. "I think it's time to visit the girl. What do you think?" "Yes my lord I'm sure it's time." "Good. Then ready my items." "Yes Lord right away." The servant left. Cedric smiled. "Ah today I can see Raven once again." He began to make sure he had on something that looked a propitiate. Once he was ready except for his sword and book he left the room. "Are my things ready?" "Yes my Lord right here." The servant handed Cedric his things. "I'll be off." The servant bowed and left.

Cedric enchanted on of his spells to make a portal to the Forest of Misty Hallows. Once Cedric arrived it was night fall and he began to look at his surroundings. 'Great I'll have to walk a good distance because right there is that stupid village. Oh well.' he began to walk along the path to Raven's castle. As he got about half way he stopped for he had heard faint voices. 'Hmm... What could they be doing here?' Cedric neared the group and whispered an enchantment of invisibility. He then began to observe the group. He noticed that they had a fire and it was a decently sized group. Then it began to rain. 'Great I wonder how long the fire will last. And where could they be headed? Raven perhaps…'
He continued to watch and listen to them for a bit then he carefully moved closer under his invisibility spell to better see the entire group. He looked and his eyes fell on a girl. She was beautiful he noticed two boys who seemed to have an interest in her. 'Hmm… Maybe I ought to make an example out of her but how? I'll wait till there all asleep. Or at least when most of them are.' So he waited, it was about midnight when he decided to make his move.

He wasn't sure if they were going to see Raven or not but just in case he decided to give the group a warning. There was one watching or so watching the fire and two keeping guard. He notice that the girl had move to a green patch a little ways from the group whether she was asleep or not he did not know. When he got near the girl she was asleep. 'Ah it's no fun when there asleep…' He got closer and some of her features he didn't 'notice before he could somehow tell she wasn't human but some animal or shape shifter. Once he was finally close enough to the girl to either kill her quietly or wake her eyes shot up but she couldn't see him for he had left the spell on. She looked to see if it was one of the others but wasn't. Slowly she got up and went to look around to see if someone new had arrived. 'Hehe you'll see no one dearie.' He smiled still hidden. Cedric whispered "What's your greatest fear? Could it be death?"
Miria awoke smelling a strange scent. 'It smells like a man but from somewhere else… I can't put my finger on it…' She looked around trying to see who it was giving of the strange smell but saw no one. She could see the flames from the fire nearby but nothing else. Her animal sense though told her otherwise. Miria hear a voice and turned to see if she could see who it belong to nothing was there. She heard him ask her "What's your greatest fear? Could it be death?" Instead of answering him weather it was because of fear or out of caution instead she decided to listen and see if she could find a way to spot him. Finally she decided to ask the one hidden from her view but not scent. "Who are you?" She continued to look for him and any sign of movement and slowly fear began to creep upon her for she was having no luck.

Cedric smirked he knew she could not yet see him for he did not yet care to revile himself. "I am your greatest nightmares. I'm in the darkest depths within your mind."
These words sent a shiver down Miria's spine. She felt every animal instinct scream at her to find help or at least be ready to put up a fight with this thing that she believed to be a man hidden within the darkness by something. 'A spell maybe?' She began to wait but was now completely on the alert for it seemed that whoever or whatever this was might be a threat.
Cedric watched her become more aware that he was not a friend but someone planning on hurting her, but this did not bother him. Cedric just thought it would make things more interesting.

Cedric smirked at the girl but knew she still could not see him. He slowly moved even closer to her to where he was only a few inches away. She could now feel his breath. Miria looked at where she felt and heard Cedric's breathing. She slowly backed up to distance herself but found it no use for she was trapped by a tree. An idea entered Cedric's head when he noticed the tree. Miria's eyes began to change for she wanted to see if she could smell the man who threatened her or to possible scar him off. Cedric noticed a change in her eyes and smirked he whispered another spell under his breath which made the darkness grab her arms and legs were she could not move more than an inch from the tree. He then let himself be reviled along with making sure that as the girl spoke only he could hear her. She felt binds grab her arms and legs and slowly let her hands become claw like. Cedric noticed and laughed. "You think you can get lose." Miria looked up and noticed that she could finally see the man who hid within the darkness. Cedric once more whispered another spell that way if she could change form it wouldn't matter for the binds would force her to stay human for the most part. He looked around to make sure no one else was near and then he noticed a rock. He picked it up and made a fist around it then when he opened his hands a knife replaced it. "Let's have a little fun shall we?" Miria looked at him confused and worried she noticed that a blade was in his hand. Cedric made his focused on the knife wand slowly the blade seemed to glow red. He looked at the girl and decided where to aim. Once he found a target he threw the knife. "Aw I missed." The knife had hit right above Miria's shoulder and she could feel the heat off of the knife. He went over and retrieved the knife he once more made it glow as though it had been in a fire for making. "You know you shouldn't play with fire. I should know." He smirked. He then threw the knife yet again this time barely hitting her ear. Miria bit her lip in pain but didn't want to yell for she thought that might encourage him even more. Yet again he grabbed the knife and threw it he repeated this three more times each time he threw he hit her. When he stepped back to see his progress he saw that both shoulders had been hit and she was bleeding baldly he also saw that he had hit her knees. "Hehehe. Isn't this fun?" Miria just stared tears began to form on her face she could feel pain on both arms and legs and the warmth of her blood dripping from her wounds. It was getting harder for her to struggle and see if she could get free so she finally began to give up. She finally decided to ask. "What do you want from me? What did I do?" "All I want is to give a warning my dear. And I happened to choose you." He smirked as he realized she must have given up on getting away and wondered if she knew of her soon to be fate. He slowly let the blade cool down so his next thought could work. He went over to the girl and seemed to paint the knife with her not yet dry blood. Once the blade was coded with the blood he found a close tree and wrote. 'This is a warning turn back. Or meet a similar fate.' He then walked back over and looked at the sky as though to check the time. He looked at her. "I'm afraid I have time for only one thing and then I must go. Any questions before I finish?" Miria looked at him fear completely in her eyes. "One last thing? What do you mean?" "Oh trust me you will soon find out." He was looking for the best place to strike not with the blade but something else. "I guess I should tell you my name. It's Roneishia." And with that he made black flames hit the bottom of the tree which soon turned to red, orange, yellow, and a small blue. It had incased the tree and the last thing he did was made sure the others could hear her screams as she began to be burned alive.

Then quickly before any of the others would come he made himself vanish returning to his realm. 'There that should scare them out of seeing her. Or make them more curious. Curiosity killed the cat. I'll keep an eye on Raven's house for now and make my appearance another day.' He went to his throne and sat down. "Jim fetch me my crystal ball." "Yes master." Jim went and got the ball then came back to give it to Cedric.

Miria's body was still tied to the tree but her original beauty was gone and replaced with burned flesh, her hair was ash, you could see some of the bone of her skin. And you could see that somehow the tree she was attached to was not burned in anyway and how she still seemed to be supported by it. And as day soon began to come you could see the dried blood on the tree near her.​

Vincent melted into the shadows when he heard the screams. He moved in the direction they came from and observed the remains from the shadow of a tree. He made himself more physical as the sun's rays dispelled some of the shadows. Either there is a twisted human nearby... or, judging by the lack of damage to the surroundings, a supernatural being. A frown played upon his lips as he stepped out of the shadows and circled the poor girl's burnt corpse. Either way, something is definitely happening here. He shuddered and rubbed his arms. He never liked fire, the way it destroys shadows, makes them dance, he's a horrid dancer, never got the hang of it. On the side opposite where he arrived he steps into the shadows as he hears something approaching.

Reactions: Raven
Marissa had dozed off at some point, but she wasn't aware of it, or at least that was the caste until a rather loud thunking noise woke her up. She noticed it was night time by now, but she wasn't about to shift, not right now at least, there was a chilling presense nearby, and it frightened her. Something about the situation made her want to investigate just what had happened though, so she started to come out from behind the tree spotting a odd few individuals, even someone who seemed a little like her, but just slightly. He too had fallen asleep, just like the others, turning around, the sight she saw scared her and she emitted a loud scream that could be heard by everyone in the camp.
.....​
Theodore awoke to a loud scream, shooting up, wide awake but a little uncertain of when he had fallen asleep, he looked around trying to see who had screamed, a strange girl who was backing away from a particularly gruesome scene seemed to be the culprit. Looking closer, it appeared someone had killed Miria in the night, slowly but surely a feeling of anger mixed with sadness started to build up in his chest, but he fought hard not to let his emotions overtake him. He reached inside his bag and drew his dagger knowing it might coming handy looking around for any sign of the killer before turning back to the girl, putting away his blade again. "Wh-who... Are you?" He asked her, frowning a little trying to remember if he'd seen her before, she certainly didn't look familiar, and her presense was making him a little nervous again.

Reactions: Raven
Raven's woke up from the floor in the middle of where she was meditating. 'Hu well at least I was able to sleep.' She saw that the candles she had out were no longer alight. She stood and stretched then began to walk to make a small breakfast of some of the berries that she had picked from near by. She made a bowl of a mix with blueberries, strawberries, and grapes. 'I wonder what Blinx and Garrus might want. Is the sun up yet?' Raven looked out of the kitchen window. 'Ah it's just barley coming up. I might go out in a bit to watch the sun rise.'

Blinx awoke to the faint sunlight hitting his eyes and stretched his cat muscles. "Ah I feel great. Hey were is Raven?" He looked around her room. "Hu maybe she's already up." He walked to the door that Raven had left barley open and walked out. He looked to see if Garrus's room was open yet which might mean he was up or not. 'Hmmm I guess not yet for him hu. Should I wait to show him where the kitchen is? I guess why not I'm not to hungry yet.' So Blinx waited to see if Garrus might awake soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.