Haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theodore walked through the misty forest trying his best to keep on the path the villagers had pointed out for him through the fog... He felt alone again without anyone familiar to keep him company, however that same feeling lingered even in the masses of people in that village. Knowing he might actually have a better chance to meet someone who wouldn't mind his powers at that mansion the girl he had attempted to help earlier stayed in, he trudged on through the path making very distinct noises as he walked. He made sure his footsteps weren't so loud that they'd attract all sorts of unwanted attention in the forest though, it wouldn't bode well for him nor anyone else who might be in the forest with him.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Attention. Attention.
Spirit of observation.
It was her best asset after all.

Miria held right now her longbow, slightly turning her eyes to the source of sound. Sometimes people take her for granted just because she is a girl.
Bad mistake.

The wind eagle flying around her location, made an squishing sound. Miria took a glacé above her at the sky, gulping for a moment.

Suddenly, her body moved from behind the tree and pointed the now towards an unknown direction. Slowly, steadily she aimed by pulling the string backwards with an arrow attached.

In matter is seconds, the arrow went flying through the forest, hitting a tree at a long range distance. Miria could hear the footsteps coming her away again.

A tiny smile formed at her lips, leaning over the tree with her back and crossed her arms

" I am taking you are not afraid of an Arrow, but afraid of the dark?
You must be something interesting after al.."

Miria said with a rather loud voice, so the other one could hear her.
Not knowing for sure if the arrow passed the person or not.

It was a matter of time.​

An arrow that went whizzing by Theodore's head just barely missed him, partly because it's aim was slightly off, and partly because he had started to move out of it's way. Then when a voice spoke to him about being afraid of the dark he responded "Who are you? And why do you think I'm afraid of the dark?" he calls back in the general direction of the voice and where that arrow had come from. He didn't expect this sort of thing to happen in the forest, but it did somehow, he had assumed the fog would obscure someones view of him, though it seems the fog in this particular area was quite thin compared to the rest of the forest... It confused him why it was this way, perhaps because there was something here? Or he was reaching that girl's house, if that was the case he'd better make this conversation with the stranger that had just fired an arrow at him a quick one...

• Love
More footsteps.
The sound of the wind drizzling in the air like a soft rain, filling the surroundings.

Miria rises an eyebrow at the sound of a voice, setting aside her longbow and sighed deeply.
The rate of her heart calmed for a bit, yet her eyes kept gazing around at the trees.

" I know that you are.. I can sense it pretty damn well.

It's not relevant who am I, just a girl going to find out about a curse if it's true or not.

I must say.. White Sugar..
You don't look scared at all.."

This is crazy..! Pffft.. I wonder if I should tel him about the creature crawling at his shoulder or not..
Miria gave it a thought, now stepping toward his direction just as the colour of her eyes shifted to a shade of a deeper purple with yellowish lines.

Miria came to a stop when his frame was seen by her eyes, as a loud flapping of wings could be heard. Her wind eagle come to settle on her forearm.

This is strange indeed..

Last edited by a moderator:
Theodore let out a little sigh realizing he wasn't facing an enemy, he wondered if he should tell this strange girl that she was sensing his fear of being alone, after a few moments of pondering, he figured he'd just stay silent. He listens calmly and patiently to what else she had to say before responding "I-I don't?" he asks, his calm composure starting to fade now that he realized he wasn't facing a threat, often times when he lets his guard down he starts to get a little nervous. "Why call me White Sugar though?" He thought to himself looking a little confused, his face turning a little red, he realized she was presumably looking for the same girl he was, just for different reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: PureKor
His reply almost made her laugh, it supposed to be an damned compliment since he looked so white.
Miria give out a soft chuckle, supporting her back by the tree and let now her bird to fly away.
Her deep eyes starred at the boy, before moving towards his direction.

Slowly movements, with every step cracking the dead leaves under her feet. Miria was at a few inches away from the white man.
He looked almost like a snowman.

" Listen..you Handsome creature.
Why don't you come over here?"

Miria said on a gentle tone, ignoring his other question for the moment and allowed her hand to move closer towards his face.
Her lips parted slightly, not leaving his eyes at all until her hand reached at a slow motion and stopped at his shoulder.

Probably the boy would think all sort of stuff in that instant, as Miria touched briefly his shoulder. Her self control being well behaved, and with a seductive expression, Miria did being her face closer to his face.

" Hey..handsome!
Do not move..

Uhh.. Got' cha!!"

Miria said while the colour of her eyes shifted to a light green, surrounded by the black iris. Her fingers had catch something, now backing down for a moment before whistling loudly.

Touché.

"H-huh?" Theodore just barely managed to utter as the unknown girl started to reach her hand over to his shoulder in a quite seductive manner, his face was really beginning to flush red now... This was obviously not a common occurrence for him to say the least, and for some reason she kept eye contact with him the whole time which made him want to look away to avoid having a nervous breakdown, but somehow he managed to keep his composure despite shaking quite profusely. Then, her hand seemed to stop at his shoulder, by that time he had pretty much lost the ability to speak despite hearing what she said, however her eyes suddenly changed colors and her fingers had grabbed something. Looking at the shoulder where her hand was slowly he realized what it was, a particularly large spider... He quickly moved away a little startled more than anything but he didn't make a noise, his throat was a little too dry for that, then he just stood there and stared at the spider in confusion "Was she talking about that spider?... But why look at me like that..." His mind was swirling with all sorts of thoughts, and he looked quite nervous, a little embarrassed, and quite confused about what had happened.

• Love
Her whistle echoed through the thick forest, still holding the spider inside her palm. Soon, a loud flapping of wings broke the silence before her Eagle settled at her shoulder.

Miria give the spider to her birdy friend. Smiling now at the white boy in front of her, slightly feeling embarrassed by the situation.
Then, she slowly moved to take her backpack and longbow and started to walk away.

" I am going this way.. Suit yourself, if you want to be left alone in the woods with No sense of direction."

Her voice almost whispering, but clearly heard by him, moving her frame down a small path of leaves. Miria looked over her shoulder to see if he's fallow her or not.
Obviously, she wished for him to come along, hating to be alone all the time. The anxiety spread quickly through her veins just thinking of that.

And so, her body moved without thinking much, and rushed back to the white boy just to grab his hand. Her warmth transfusing to him, as Miria practically pulled him after her.

" Can I ask what's your name?
I am Miria..
Oh.. I think white sugar fits you perfectly though."

Miria trying to make a joke, while they both walked through the forest, with her birdy friend flying above them.
This was an odd encounter indeed.

As Theodore watched the girl walk away for a few moments realizing he was about to be alone again... He started to walk after her quickly not wanting to be left alone again "H-hey wa-" he managed to utter before his words caught in his throat; the girl had already come back quite unexpectedly and grabbed his hand, pulling him along with her. The red glow was back on his cheeks again, however he smiled just a little realizing he might not be the only one who wanted company. She introduced herself as Miria, it was a strange name but he liked it, he responded upon her request with his own name "I-I'm Th-theodore." He said, his voice slowly returning to him as he started to get used to Miria's rather warm hand holding his own. The reason why she called him white sugar still baffled him a little though "I wonder if I look paler than I thought..." He mused to himself, but despite the few still ununderstood things about Miria, Theodore was just glad he wasn't alone in the forest anymore... He smiled a little at that thought, and his fear of abandonment disappeared for the time being..

• Love
From within the most incredibly deep, and dark parts of the woods. Emerged a masculinity, and such a masculinity was incredibly vivacious. He'd worn no more then obsidian shaolin attire. What rested atop his head was practically a bowl shaped gargantuan hat. The embodiment came to stand fully erect, without a single hint of leniancy in his spinal cord, and he stood at a vertical stature of 6'2.

He'd carried with him no more then a simple pair of weapons, as well as a pair of dual desert eagles, and more supplies for making his own ammunition. Incredibly nimble was the one with an avarice of greed scattered about his visage. Oh how beautiful and enticingly daunting was his devilish appearance. His eyes, could've metaphorically set ablaze the heart of a champion with ease. He'd spoken "I wonder what I will begin doing next. "

The moment that he'd spoken a voice that was unlike any other was heard, exiting his esophagus and flowing outward of his thin lips. The voice was rather beautiful, and incredibly exotic within it's deep monotone. The moment that the words were spoken, the winds swept them away, his clothing fluttered, and he'd taken refuge in the middle of such a densely wooded area. Allowing his back to come to rest along the tree, he'd had his right leg and his left leg practically interlocked. Within his right pocket he'd kept his small weaponry, and the male begun to meditate.

The moment he'd entered the meditative state, he became capable of hearing the beautiful wings of a single butterfly beat. He could see the winds touching face with each and every individual blade of grass. He'd almost as if become one with nature, he entered his state of practical enlightenment. A deep inhalation, followed by a deep exhalation. He was incredibly happy, and content with his current place of residence.

Everything in that damned wood was sinister, with the mist hanging in soft and yet, cold clouds shape around them.
Even the trees looked in human shape-form like, with their branches stretched resembling long arms all around.

However, Miria's hand soften onto the boy's hand and finally let him go, sighing for a short time. Her her left hand reached for the longbow to readjust it, while continuing to walk through the forest with Theo.

" I must say that is an interesting name for such a pale person.
Then again.. I don't mean to offend you, but I think I could call you Snowball."

A light chuckle escaping her lips, as her feet stepped on some old wood, cracking noise been made.

However, they did wondered in the forest for some time, until they did reached at a point where the trees become less in number.
Miria, smiled looking now at the sky, also catching sight of her wind eagle.

Her footsteps quicken for the next moments, making a sign for Theo to fallow her around. At a distance they both could see a large lake, with the fog hanging on top of it. In the closest surroundings, the white clouds dispersing nervously and the view was easily seen.

Miria stepped forward, passing a huge cracked, tree branch as her eyes shifted to a deep blue shade. Her other hand brushed some of the hair, behind her ear just as her body had come to a stop finally.

" This lake looks beautiful.. It kind of reminds me of my home.
Only that it's not icy.
The sky looks the same now.."

Miria explained to Theo with a honest smile, before setting aside her backpack and the longbow at the base of the tree. She stretched for a minute, feeling a bit exhausted, only to find herself starring at a certain spot. Obviously, she could not tell if it was someone or something there, being so dark still.

Miria, suddenly took of her boots and begin to walk away from Theo without a word. On the way to that unknown destination, her clothes were sent of her body, and in a instant, sparkling lights swirling in midair.

Miria shifted her form to a snow leopard, beginning to run faster to where she saw that Human-like shape. Her paws stepping over some rocks, reaching a not to tall tree before climbing on it. Her sharp, animalistic nails fitting in the wood as she aimed higher.
The leopard came to a stop, gazing with a shade of orange-green eyes down below.

It was a human.
So it seemed, with his legs crossed somehow and not moving at all.

Miria, waited for a minute before making a quick and precise jump onto the ground, at a few feet from his location. The Leopard Miria, showed her teeth in a low growl towards that Human, the paws taking her carefully closer to him.

And What Now?
Shit..

• Love
A women who was over near the oranges turned. "Why sir I happened to over hear you about needing a model. What sort of outfits do you design?"

Sepiroth looks slightly embarrassed as he smiles. "it's a wedding dress for a women of high standing.. naturally I tend to do ether causal or more flamboyant dresses, so the shape of the dress alludes me. I'm unsure if it will look better hugging the body, or if it should be flowing free.." he gazes at his design notes thoughtfully. "once I have a model I can make my judgement." he pauses and cringes slightly, feeling black spots enter his vision and a roaring sound in his head. He takes a deep breath and tries to ignore it.

"Wow that sounds lovely. I hope you can find a model that will suit your dress and it's design." the woman was smiling.

Desperado, The Monk, who was once motionless could hear the low growl of the leopard, and where he came from tigers roamed the temples freely. He'd stood rather slowly, and his optics remained closed. His hair fluttered about in the dim gale, before he would outstretch both his arms practically showing his wingspan to the leopard. Before he'd taken a deep inhalation, incredibly slowly, followed by a deep exhalation. He'd bent both his forearms simultaneously, spreading his feet approximately 24 inches apart, and the fluidity of his movements did not cease there.

The forearms bent inward, and his fists clenched.

The moment that his fists clinched they came to meet one another. His right leg bent leaving his weight shifted to his right leg, meanwhile he remained in a crouched position with his left leg straightened. Before he would stand erect once more, and his body continued moving with incredible grace. His right fist, now unclenched and he'd practically allowed his hand to become "Flat." in a sense, before the right hand descended gracefully.

This was Tai-Chi, and why would he do it when a leopard is standing right over there.. With each of his movements, gusts of wind continued making his clothing flutter about within the dim gale.

• Love
The trees had long been barren, their bark spluttering from the cold, leaving little shelter for the animals to hide.
A sudden rustle of leaves unfamiliar with the whims of the winds catch her attention and the young Kvanthra, quickly turned around.

The leaves swayed elegantly in the wind; but once it passed, their dance died away, as there was not much to it anymore- just the howling of the wind coupling with leaves drawing across the barren earth, gnarled branches scraping against bark, the occasional snap when one was broken.

Eyes of golden embers continued to stare out at the human, ever watchful of any moment, any type of a sudden movement it would send her senses to a high alert.
Her had such odd movements, more like a graceful dance with the wind surrounding his body, in a bond with it.

Suddenly, a flash of lightning lit up the sky and was fallowed by a burst of thunder that surely had shook the ground below her feet. A low growl rose in her throat as she jumped forward, uncertain is this man had some kind of Bond with the nature itself and the upcoming storm.

Miria was definitely uncertain, anxiety filling her body and cause her fur to rise up, with her paws stepping closer to the human form. The young Kvanthra not knowing the expectations of the next moments, did not, certainly want to take any chances.
Maybe this Human had some kind of power possessing him, a power that she had never witnessed before, not even back home in Vanythal.

The shifting form, maybe at that time would be a bad idea considered that this human had some pretty strange movements going on. Miria did not remembered to see anyone wearing that type of clothing, everything about him was more than strange.

Her white paws, stepping to one side, carefully starring at the man's figure; anxious about his nature or what he might be doing exactly, Miria had trouble of an uncertainty of shifting back to her human form.

After a few moments of silent contemplation, Miria made a jump to the left side, just over a tree branch and landed closer at a few inches of the human's position, still observing him.
Something about him, drawing her more into it. An type of aura that was never felt by a Kvanthra like her, as far as she remembered.

In the next moment, the shape shifting occurred, as her leopard form dissolve in a swirl of green-purple lights, almost resembling the colours of the Aurora Borealis. This has left Miria, in her human form, her shape easily seen by the naked eye. As obscure the surroundings filed the view before her eyes, Miria's body had no clothing due the instantaneously shifting. Obviously, being a Kvanthra, had no trouble of being in either form, comfortable with it even in the most outrageous situations.
The cold breeze rose goosebumps all over her skin now, wanting to see if this human would even clinch a glimpse at her. Her chest was in a continuos movement of up and down due her heavy breathing, wondering if he might be surprised of her presence.

In the fact of a leopard animal from moments ago and then, a young woman appearing shortly after.
Unlike any other kind of species, her eye colour changed as her mood change, into a rich tone of purple.

Anticipation.
Oh, sweet temptation.

• Love
Sepiroth returns her smile. "I hope so to.." he looks distant for some moments and sadness flickers through his eyes. He gasps slightly in pain and sways on his feet, more dark patches cloud his vision. Already pale, now he looks deathly so. Sepiroth can feel his demonic side.. trying to claw it's way out.

The whimsical arbitrariness of the gales winds dancing about methodically, singing melodic abyssal tunes to the ears of all of those in the vicinity.
Now came to a slow, perpetual and inevitable cease. Before the masculine embodiment, no longer danced, the moment that he'd caught wind of another humanoid woman he begun noticing that her scent was the same as the Leopards.

Could it have been possible, that this gorgeous woman was the Leopard? Thought the man, tales were always told that humans with enough will, can change their deoxyribonucleic nucleic acid signatures, to match that of an animal, within a mere moment. Was he within the presence of such a creature? His fists were brought toward, the emerald grasses and came to a halt, the male was in a squatting position, and now he'd wanted to come closer, so he'd stood fully erect now. With both his hands now positioned at his sides, he'd taken several short steps toward the woman. Before removing the incredibly large bowl shaped hat.

That hat, was his idiosyncratic feature, and beneath the hat, a beautiful, and daunting face arose. One of caramel skin complexion, irises of peacock-blue hues. His locks were now being blown about, by the incredibly dim gale. His scent was incredibly enticing and exotic, as was his voice. He'd parted his thin yet luxurious lips to speak to the female. The voice was incredibly deep, exotic and beautiful. Almost as if his mere voice sang to her with it's words.

"Hello, I am Desperado, It is quite nice to meet you." He'd spoken

Before he'd begun removing the shirt from his own embodiment, and the moment that he'd done that one would've noticed his incredibly strong core muscle, as well as his well defined pectorals. He'd handed the female the shirt, in hopes of protecting her from the elements.​

• Love
Sepiroth barely hears her voice, only sees her lips form the words. He shuts his eyes and shakes his head, whispering. "no.." everything now seems drenched in red, he needs to get out of there before he hurts someone. 'I will not be like him!' he thinks between the bouts of pain. "p-please excuse me.." he gasps out before quickly starting to walk away, he needs to get to somewhere secluded. His body burns and his mind his grating, he's nearly out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.