Haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Umm....Okay" Said the woman as she watched him run off.

image.jpg

Patience.
A slow motion of movements.
The sparkles in her eyes getting a hint of purple while looking at this man, just blowing tiny clouds with her breathing, due the cool air.
Miria had left herself to gaze upon this strange man with odd clothing, making a slow step forward. Her hand, slightly shaking, allowing her fingers to catch the material of the cloth he had offered.

It was kindness.

Still,could not help herself of thinking this man could be a sorcerer.
The aura around him have her the impression of a peaceful being.
Only if that was the case.

However, Miria accepted his cloth to cover her naked frame, with difficulty arranging it around her tiny shape.
The ground suddenly felt cold under her feet, but no surprise to her since she did came from a very far land where cold weather lingered all year around.

For the next moments, silence hang rather heavy in the air, still her purple eyes looked at this man. The hands held tight his cloth around her body, breathing softly the cool air.

"I hope your kindness is part of your personality.
Are you.. A sorcerer ? "

Miria asked the man with glowing eyes, while stepping toward to him, not to close though. Her inner self reminded to be skeptical still at first with people. Even though, she wasn't a very judgemental woman and always give a chance to everyone.
Something about this man made her feel unease, causing even her own heart to skip a louder beat.

The tone of his voice made her feel anxious, an odd wave of emotion filled with anxiety took over her. This man was not dim apparently, Miria thinking if this was favourable or not.

However, a loud flap of wings broke the silent moment, fallowed by a squick of her Eagle friend, as the bird came down towards Miria.
In a instant, the Eagle landed at her left arm as Miria stretched it forward, letting the bird to settle.
Her eyes flickered, going to a lighter tone of purple before a tiny smile forming at her lips.

" I cannot keep this for long. I need to get my own clothing, which is that way.
If you'd like to fallow, I'll be more than glad to return your own soon."

Miria had spoke to the monk, holding tight the coat around her, at some corners still was revealing some of her naked flesh.
Shortly, Miria begun to walk towards the direction she had come from before, her hair swinging along with her steps behind her.

" Please, this way Mister Kind."

Miria whispering only for him to hear her, going past some trees. Indeed, another odd-warm sensation passed at her cheeks.

Damn it.​

Last edited by a moderator:
A chuckle was delivered from the lips of the male, and as the chuckle exited his lips. A smile soon crept across his visage.
Did this beautiful woman just ask Desperado if he was a monk? Was she just playing with him?
Perhaps, she witnessed how the wind followed about with his movements..
Perhaps that is why she thought he was a sorcerer.

When the answer was definitely, the opposite of a sorcerer. I mean come on, he himself simply made use of the kinetic flow of the wind.
Tai chi, is a form of practical chi manipulation. Not some form of magic. Though he did rather enjoy her question truth be told.
The answer was not at all that he was a sorcerer, just a highly trained monk.
No more, no less.

"I will provide you with an answer now, beautiful woman. The answer is that I am simply a monk.
We do not practice sorcery. What you saw me doing was making use of the kinetic energy flow in the wind.
By making use of my physical strength, and my chi. Nothing special.."

He'd taken off the hat, and tossed it aside, now revealing his incredibly beautiful features.
He hoped that she wouldn't turn around and notice his appearance.

"I am more then willing to let you keep that shirt, Material objects are not a thing to me."

The cool air passed by, lifting at the corners his long coat which dangled around her tiny figure.
The mist surrounding the view of the trees, as they would walk forward where Theo remained and her backpack settled.

The footsteps, crackled on the wet ground with some leaves breaking underneath her own feet.
In his presence, his voice echoed deeply and strongly inside her mind. Just knowing he was behind her, watching her as he spoke, it made her face to turn red.
Her eyes shifted to a deep yellowish tone, with black lines at the iris.

" That.. Would be inappropriate.
I cannot keep a stranger's clothing.
Also.. Can I ask you if you have heard about the Cursed girl from the Castle ?
They are plenty rumours about it, that's why I am in the woods with my friend Theo."

Miria explained to the man, not turning to look at him just reaching her previous location. She could see Theo standing there, now Miria lifted her arm to set her eagle flying into the sky.

However, her hands gripping the coat before finally coming to a stop at her backpack. Miria took her backpack, her feet taking her to a further tree, with a sudden motion the coat fell to the ground.
They could see her naked frame in the darkens in the dim light coming from the Moon. In the next moment, Miria climbed on the tree using both of her hands.

She felt safe there, now scavenging inside her pack to get dressed, while her legs dangled in the air sitting on the branch.
After a few moments, Miria had put on a red blouse, with a knee lengthy cut in V skirt and her black boots.

Another sudden motion, her feet had touched the ground with the jump from the tree and put the backpack at her back.
Slowly, she begun to walk back towards the two of the men, her eyes caught a better sight of this Monk.
He had very good futures.
Handsome type.

Shit..

Theodore looked on as Miria suddenly walked away from him... "Please... Don't leave me here..." He whispered quietly, his throat had tightened considerably, and the soft words he had uttered were quickly swept away by the wind. His eyes closed as he tried to cope with the situation, his fear of abandonment beginning to take effect. When his eyes inevitably opened again, the girl was back, and he could clearly see a rather gentle and well dressed looking man not too far from her. He let out a sigh of relief, relaxing a little; he was no longer on his own again... Theodore glanced curiously at the man he hadn't seen before wondering what might have brought him here. Then, a movement drew his attention, Miria had grabbed her backpack which she had dropped when she ran off. Her hands that now gripped the sides of the coat she had put on, and suddenly, she flung the entire thing off. The sudden realization that Miria had nothing on underneath brought the red glow back to Theodore's cheeks and he quickly averted his eyes, only daring to turn back to her after he heard a large amount of rustling and a solid thump of her feet hitting the ground.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
His incredibly prominant pectoral muscles, down to his extremely strong core and his rock solid body were all a direct result of relentless training. His caramel complexion was practically incredibly dauntingly beautiful. His peacock-blue irises were quite the idiosyncratic exotic feature. As were his long locks that fluttered about in the wind. He was topless, still..

"It's yours, I told you that already, you keep it. That shirt should be more special to you now that you've worn it.. I've heard of the cursed woman, never seen her though.. out of all the time that i've lived here."

He'd not bothered at all in the least bit to speak to the opposing male, rather he'd awaited the female who resided above he himself, and he'd begun taking a seat upon the ground. His legs were crossed and interlocked at the knee to the top of the underside of the knee. He'd allowed his elbows to impact his knees simultaneously, and his fingers perked upward, almost as if he were meditating, but this time he was not

He was using his adept aura sensory vision, to detect creatures and others in the area.. before his luxurious lips parted themselves and his oyster white perfectly straight and maintained teeth were displayed.. His physical eyes closed, but mentally he was elsewhere, meanwhile remaining self aware he continued conversing with the woman..

"You, yourself look quite exotic and absolutely beautiful.. What is your name if you do not mind me asking."

Spoke the exotic Desperado in a voice that almost sang to her ears, the voice was so exotic, and unheard.. So deep yet, so beautiful and unique. The voice of one who was very evidently adept in music.​

• Love
The nature.
A beautiful, yet dangerous place to be.
Even the slightest movement of the leaves, made her alert. Everything yet in that forest was foreign to her senses, trying to concentrate on the small breathing.

However, with Miria's return, the Monk's voice still lingering in the air just like tiny drops of water would. Miria came to a stop to grab her longbow, sliding it over her left shoulder and turned to look at Theo for a moment.

A vibrant shade of reddish came circling around her dark iris, hearing the monk speaking. Again, he'd given her a odd feelings as if he could see right through her.
Who the heck was he ?
What kind of powers did he actually had ..

She gulped the nod at her throat, by squeezing her bow, letting her breathing to go into a calmer peace and tried to find the words.

" I.. Am Miria IceGlaze.
This is my friend Theodore..
We are here to try and dissolve this mystery about the cursed girl.."

The tone of her voice slightly calmer than before, yet unsure about Him. Anxiety had begun to spread inside her body causing it to warm up even more.
Miria's eyes gazed at the monk, before taking his coat from the ground and walked towards him. A hint of a pink colour visible at her cheeks, handing him his cloth back.

" I.. Don't want to own you anything, Mister Olive Man with odd Powers.
Please take it back..
Also"

Miria turned at Theo giving him a honest smile, slowly then letting her eyes to look upon the sky and gaze at the tiny stars, visible far, far away between the stormy clouds.

" We need to find a shelter for the night. The storm will start soon..
I don't want to get wet, definitely hating the water."

Miria explained to him, with the fog still hanging in midair around them and some chills went down her spine at a small sound echoing throughout the forest.
She was actually so nonplussed, couldn't bring herself to say anything anymore to him. Once again, her words got stuck inside her throat.
He had an effect on her that probably, not even him was aware of.
His futures were like out of this world, especially his voice. It gave her goosebumps just hearing his tone of voice, feeling drawing towards him more and more.

Yet, Miria tried her best not to get to deep involved with this man.
Nothing was known about him, besides that she has found him in the woods doing some sort of meditation.

" Theo, I say we should either find a good shelter or start a campfire somewhere..
Are you okay with that or you want to go on your own from this point ?"

Miria asked the white sugar boy, letting out a sigh while speaking, with her eyes glittering for a moment.

"I-I-...." Theodore paused for a moment, as if he was holding himself back from something "I think we should try and find some shelter." he said trying to mask the momentary silence that had occurred. He took note that the strange, but seemingly friendly looking man had completely ignored his presence there, or so it appeared, but it didn't bother him too much; this sort of treatment he received was fairly common throughout the village. Theodore feels his eyes wander off deep into the forest again as he thought about that mysterious girl he had gone into this forest after, her house seemed much further away than he had first thought when he set into this forest. It was fortunate that he'd run into at least some form of company here, one that at least somewhat acknowledged him in mostly normal circumstances. He was doubtful that it would stay this way if they saw what he was capable of, even less if he was unable to control his own anger again, the last incident that happened was that orphanage... And he didn't want history to repeat itself again, not if he could help it.

• Love
Sepiroth slows his pace down when he feels that he's a safe way away from the villagers, he doubles up and gasps for breath. His heart thuds in his ears 'like a watch enveloped in cotton' and seems to beat the time away mockingly. Everything now looks different shades of red, his eyes dart around franticly as they try to find another colour. But all he sees are shades and shadows, a world of blood and crimson. The pain flairs in his head and he puts his hands against it in a feeble attempt to stop the pain.

It was then he heard it, felt it. A snap. His face went blank as soon as the sensation took a hold of him. It's something that you can hear and yet feel, something that you cannot discribe to any other person. It is the worst and sweetest sound that you will ever hear, the greatest and worst thing you will ever feel. The snap resounded in his head and faded like an echo, his hands drop limpy to his sides as he falls to his knees.

For a moment he is totally still, a doll. Only the slight rise and fall of his chest shows him to be alive. He is silent, so silent. Even his thoughts have stopped. Then slowly he starts to smile, his lips twist into a vicious insane grin. A small amount of blood trickles from his mouth, yet he doesn't notice. His eyes glint as their sanity and humanity drains from them. Madness replaces the glint with it's own dark gleam.

It happened in a few seconds, it felt like eternity. The mad man now stands, a feral monster. And it is then, and only then that he let's out.. a chilling laugh...

• Love
Reactions: Raven
"Then it is decided, you two will move on without me. I will remain here for the night. I enjoy the rain, and the bitter cold that comes along with it. I feel right at home in the rain, it is the most absolute beautiful thing, when you take the time. To listen to each and every drop of rain impact the ground, to listen to the winds as they blow the liquid about throughout the air. " The males voice almost sung to the ears of the female, and he'd continued never to pay any mind to the male. His focus, was her. What an idiosyncratic and vivid individual the exotic monk was, how odd. His irises opened now, and he allowed an exhalation to come forth heavenward, before exiting his esophagus, and the sweet smell of his breath, carried along with it. Before the exhalation exited his lips.

" Might I say, I find you to be a one of a kind individual. One who could soothe the raging seas of the Leviathan which reside within my heart. One who the moment I laid eyes on, could've brought me to my knees, and one I dearly care about, although you know absolutely nothing of me. I think you are quite the amazing individual."

He'd spoken, once more. Before he would hand back the cloth, refusing to take it back. In his culture,a gift was a gift, and a gift given is a gift that is never to be retaken. A smile crept across the visage of the idiosyncratic monk, and he'd begun to raise his right forearm. Bending it at the elbow, before bending each and every one of his fingertips, and stroking his left pectoral. He'd now stood erect, without a hint of leniency in his spinal cordage.

• Love
A soft rustle of the wind make little noise around all of then.
Miria turned to look at Theo first , his words conceded of trying to find shelter. Then, the monk spoke about them going without in because he was fine in the rain.

Miria let out a sigh at his insistence for having his coat and she rose an eyebrow at him, before moving away to the left.
Her hand went through her thick hair, with his voice echoing so softly and sweetly inside her mind.
It was insane.

And so, she let her gaze to look upon the tallest tree in sight, catching sight of her birdy friend resting on a branch.
Slowly, she let her long bow to the Rounded rock besides her and the back pack as well,

" I haven't decide yet what I will do, so don't try to be all Mister-knows-it-all in front of me.
We could stay here all night and debate over this or we could start a fire."

Miria said to the monk, refusing his coat again and just left in hanging with that thought in air; her eyes stopped at Theo again with the colour of her eyes changing into a lighter blue.

" Whitey.. I say we stay here for tonight. We will make a fire to warm up, if it will rain I'll help you to cling to a tree with me.
What'cha' say ?"

Her voice gentle toward Theo, stretching her arms now in the air and the corner of the eye fell upon the monk's bare chest again.
Her cheeks once again turned pink, along with the pulse rising higher by seconds.

Even at that state, Miria kept her cool, not wanting to make a fool of herself and parted her lips into tiny words for the monk.
Her movements begun to be more feminine, sensual as she approach him with each step.

The art of seduction.

" Your words spoke of wisdom indeed. As far as it goes for myself, I am special in my own way, just like you. Or my friend.

I am thinking how you look with a more shaped.. Personality.
You are an odd person.

Besides, how you'd know how special I am ?
You can't read my mind.."

Miria said for the monk, stopping at mere inches of his body, his scent filling the air which surrounded him dearly.

The had this aura around him.
Lingering In midair, being intoxicating, even for Her.

This man smelled like Trouble.
Badass Trouble.
A stranger type of dangerous thinking and movements..

• Love
Theodore nods "Th-That's fine with me..." he said, his voice growing quiet once more, silently he hoped it didn't rain, the thought of the situation he'd be placed in sent yet another barely noticeable red glow across his cheeks. He noticed Miria had turned her attention towards the man again, and her face appeared to flush red as she responded to his statement. "Those two definitely have some sort of chemistry going on... I think I'll leave them to it." He said, he was quite glad they were getting along fine, but he on the other hand was at a loss of what to do in this situation. So he just occupied himself with gathering some dry leaves and sticks for the fire Miria had mentioned, he picked up a few stones here and there too, after all they wouldn't want the fire to run contained. Then once he had enough material, he arranged the stones in a rough but workable fire-pit. He began carefully laying down the sticks and dry leaves in a pattern that he had learned from watching a few other "drifters" such as himself. It was a necessity to know how to start a fire from scratch when you're without a permanent home, otherwise if you're without one for the night, there's not much else to keep yourself warm....

• Love
"The concept is rather simple when throughly thought about and thought all the way through. Yet, I will make an attempt at keeping everything much more simple for you. I know that you are special for I simply believe that in my heart you are special, and for that fact in my reality, in my realm you are special. It is all a simple matter of mental capacity, and technically speaking mind reading is quite possible. Yet, me doing such a thing to you wouldn't be very kind of me. I would rather not invade thoughts that are not my own. Though, the fire would be a good idea if it weren't going to pour down in the next couple of minutes.."

Spoke the male, and once more his exotic voice crept about into the ears of the female He'd remained persistent and un-phased by the females movements. He'd simply allowed a smile to creep across his thin lips once more, revealing the oyster white teeth of the male. The way that he'd spoken was practically poetic, yet it was in the tone of a philosopher.

Never would one have come to understand one such as Desperado, yet this female in attempting to seduce him made him far more curious then it would've turned him on. Nah, he'd allowed a faint chuckle to exit his lips, and the winds continued blowing about, his locks with each and every movement that they'd made. A swift flow of winds only meant one thing, that the storm would in fact soon come, he'd chosen to remain where he was for the duration of the storm, he did not feel that a fire was required, for mother nature will take its course and douse out the fire immediately after it would begin.

How daunting was the individual, who still left his shirt off, his exposed torso continually enticed the female, with his incredibly well defined body. He'd ran several of his fingers throughout the entirety of the length of his own locks. Meanwhile he thought, more and more that he could eventually grow to become interested in her. How obscure, and odd of a Monk. He actually begun to feel that he was attracted to her, but never would he come to admit it.

After all, monks do practice the art of patience, and temperance.

It was simply a waiting game.​

• Love
Theodore looked up at the strange man who had removed his shirt and gave him a little awkward smile "We'll see." he said, simply before he sat down on the forest floor and took out his rather worn dagger out of it's ragged sheath and whittled a little hole into one of the bigger sticks he had arranged. Then he picked up a much smaller stick, but still dry stick from the ground, it was relatively straight; good enough for the purpose he had for it. He carefully stuck the stick into the bigger one which he had whittled a hole in and held it between his two hands making a rubbing motion with them which twisted the stick in one direction and another rapidly. Soon enough, the friction had created what seemed to be alot of smoke coming from the decent sized hole in the stick now, Theodore placed a few small dry leaves onto the stick near the smoke and began blowing onto the source continuously flowing smoke until a small fire had finally formed and caught the dried leaves on fire. Now that the fire had started Theodore stood back and watched as it began to burn at it's fullest extent; he didn't care if the rain was going to put it out in a few minutes, after all, he figured he'd enjoy it's warmth during the little time it would last.

Reactions: PureKor
Alphonse sat in a tavernn with a few friends. As he sat there he began feeling the need to feed. "Excuse me friends, I require... well. You know what." His friends nodded and he stepped outside. He took out an animal blood packet, this one from deer. "Deer this time huh? Deer always leaves that strange grassy aftertaste. Oh well." He takes he packet and stabs his incisors in. Draining the packet in a minuete or so. Al throws away the packet and is about to head inside when he stops, and listens. Three men, they are talking about that girl again. Al scoffs, "Do they even know anything about her?" The men are looking for people to go up to her home and stop killings of some sort. Al quickly turns around and approaches the men. "Whats this about killing?"

The men looked at the man. "The Killing is the about the same thing as every six months." "Yes, it's the girl." "Yeah she is getting even more victims this month. And we wish there maybe someone who cloud stop her. Were just not sure it's her."

"You're not sure it's her huh? Well, if there is anything evil afoot then I simply MUST stop it, and would say murder is definately evil. I will help, perhaps my vampirism can help me." Al performs a dramatic cape turn and goes in the tavern shortly to tell his friends he will be leaving. He then steps out and asks the men which way to go. After finding out, he walks off in that general direction. " I do hope sheisn't the source of this evil. I have no intention of kiling a lady."

Memories of that horrid night filled Raven's dreams. "Mother no don't leave me." "I'm sorry sweety. Just stay here I'll be okay. You just have to stay hidden here. Okay?" "But mom there scarey men outside with torches, and weapons." "I know Raven but it will be okay. Here take this he'll help you through tough times." her mother handed her a toy monkey. "He'll help you through the thunderstorms and other bad times when I'm not around okay." *Sniff...Sniff* Raven took the monkey. "Mom do you have to go?" "Yes but to protect you." Raven hugged the monkey and whispered. "Your name is Stitch. And I'm Raven. My mom says you'll protect me. Okay Stitch will be the best of friends." Raven saw her mother smile and the gave her a kiss on the forehead before heading out to protect her daughter. Raven took Stitch to the window and stayed hidden as...

Raven screamed. "NOOOOO!!!!!" She woke up and stared at the ceiling clutching Stitch. 'Oh it was just that nightmare again of that horrid night.' *sigh* 'How can Blinx still be out? I guess he's use to it by now.' She rubbed her eyes and listened to the room. 'Great it's still raining....Normal that would be okay but this is a thunder storm...' She just lied there not sure what to do she didn't want to go back to sleep yet in case the dream continues back were it left off.

The Grey clouds gathered even more around the forest threatening with a heavy storm. The Moon was out of sight.

However, Miria had a listened to what the monk said to her. Again she begun to feel odd, uncertain of what she can say to him.
Her pulse had risen at a higher level, wanting to reply something to him but the words never come out. The unspoken words remained deep within her mind.

And so, Miria simply smiled at the man's words and slowly turned at Theo, which clever enough, had started the fire. Her body made a left turn, with her back at the monk as she walked away all flushed in her cheeks.

Who does he think he is? Ahh! He makes me so angry.. And draw to him in the same time.
It's crazy..

Thinking to herself, Miria's eye colour shifted to a reddish tone, walking closer where Theo had settled. Her hand reached to pat his shoulder with a tiny smile forming at her lips.
Then she leaned over, bending her knees forward in the attempt to get closer to the fire.

" I must say.. I am impressed.
You made a very nice fire-place here..
May I ask, why are you in this town, White Sugar ?"

Miria asked him with a gentle smile, the dim light from the fire flickered around her face futures and her reddish- orange eyes lit with it. A small sigh came out of her mouth, holding her hands closer to the fire and let it's warmth to be felt by her.

Miria decided to let go of that monk, he was a very strange man for her own good. She didn't understood him at all, and her gut was telling that he actually had some special power and could see right through her like an open door.

Crazy situations.
Weird people..

Until.. Small raindrops begun to fall to the ground, along with a cool windy breeze.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: York
Theodore was sitting by the fire again realizing that the stuttering in his last sentence wasn't so noticeable anymore... He was finally beginning to "warm up" a little to the company of the two. He felt a rather unexpected hand pat him on the shoulder and he turned around, his face became a little red again, he'd still need to get used to this type of physical contact. Miria was behind him, clearly the one who had patted him, and he listened to what she said smiling a little sheepishly when she complimented him on the fire. When she asked him why he was in this town, he took a moment before responding "I-I'm born here, it's the only place I know." he said, trying his best to keep his voice from shaking too much again as he had ended up making eye contact with her when he had turned around. He was a little mesmerized briefly by the flickering of the color of her eyes in perfect synchronization with the fire before he forced himself to avert his gaze again his face turning red a little realizing he probably looked strange doing that. Small raindrops hit the ground soon enough as he waited for a response from her trying not to make eye contact again. The wind was picking up slowly too, by now it had become a rather chilly breeze, but he was glad the fire was still there to keep them warm for the time being.
Marissa was wandering through the forest in her human form as per usual... She had been walking the same direction for hours, yet there was still no sign of that house she was looking for, or really, anything except for trees and fog. Her stuffed bunny was clutched in one arm while the rest of her few belongings were stored in the two side pockets of her pants. As she trudged along the seemingly endless forest, a smell suddenly hit her nostrils; the smell of smoke... Smoke meant a fire, fire meant people, or at least something other than an endless forest, this was a good enough motivation for her, and she began running towards the smell hoping if there were any people around, there wouldn't be too many. She could see it's flickering light now, and she could even hear a few voices of people talking. Peeking around a tree quietly, she noticed a rather masculine but calm looking man wearing strange clothes, and half-naked, seemingly detached from the situation for the most part. There were two others sitting closer to the fire, an rather strange yet pretty woman sitting next to a much younger teenage boy who seemed to be a little embarrassed about something and was looking at the ground in front of him. Marissa continued to observe the curious trio clutching her, still stuffed bunny with one hand, the other empty one resting on the trunk of the tree she was hiding behind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.