~Hate to Love You~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi nodded in agreement then Jessi sighed, "Yeah well, I dont tell anyone I live on a farm. Only Jake knows."
He moved so she could walk in, "Come in, I was in the process of changing my shirt when you knocked."

She stepped into his house. "I noticed." She said, pointing to his shirtless body. She was still very shy about it, not really looking up at his face.

He held up a finger, "I will be right back." he ran up the stairs and put on a shirt. Then he went back down the stairs by sliding down on the railing.

Lucy waited by the door, her bag in her hands. She looked around the house as she wanted for him. It was very nice, she thought. She then saw him slide down the railing to get back down.

He jumped and landed on his feet. "Jessi Carter Matthews!" a middle aged woman entered the room the room eyeing Jessi. She was a pretty and slim middle aged woman. She had bright blue eyes and long curly blond hair. Jessi smiled innocently, "Yes mom?" he said in his southern accet.

Lucy stood watching, she didn't know if she should say anything. Should she introduce herself. "Um...Mrs Matthews." She began to say, "I'm Lucy Hartley. It's nice to meet you." She said her voice very quiet.

Jessi's mom looked at her then back at Jessi, smiled, then looked back at Lucy, "Hello Lucy. I am Piper."

Lucy made a little smile, "Thanks a beautiful name." She said. She turned to face Jessi, "We should get started."

Piper looked at Jessi, "Is this your new girlfriend Jess?" She randomly asked and Jessi's eyes widened and he could feel his cheeks burning. "What?! No!" Jessi said and his mother giggled. "Whatever you say dear. Now why dont you two run along and do your homework." Jessi's cheeks turned back to normal and he looked at Lucy, "Come on." he headed upstairs.

Lucy became surprised by his mothers words, girlfriend, yeah right but still she began to blush. She followed him up the steps, "Where are we going?" She asked him.

"To my room. Its more quiet there and we could actually get work done ." he opened the door into his room.

"Oh. Okay." She said, she walked into his room as he opened it. "What should we do first?" She asked him.

(ooc: I felt like writing rape when he said to go to his room all alone with her.....just kidding)

((>.> XD)) Jessi grabbed the Romeo and Juliet book from his backpack and grabbed a sheet of paper that itold them what to do on the project, "Guess we read the instructions first." he was hiding his accent again.

"Right." Lucy pulled her book out as well as the instructions. She tried to keep the maid uniform from coming out. She didn't want anyone to see that.

Jessi cleared his throat, " Well the instructions say that we have to act out the two main characters then present it in class in 2 weeks."

"Right." She said, "Present in class." She began to worry again, she didn't want to be in front of everyone. She started to move her leg, bobbing it up and down.

He spun around in his chair to look at her, he arched an eyebrow, "You alright?"

"I...I don't like speaking in front of the class....That's all." She said, embarrassed. She didn't even feel comfortable telling him this.

He smiled and remained sitting, he could tell he made her feel uncomfortable, especially because he is so tall. I order for them to work together, he needs her to get comfortable around him. He smiled warmly at her, "Hey relax ok? It just takes practice and I can show ya!"

"Easy for you to say." She said, "You apparently like being the center of attention." She suddenly stopped, she didn't mean to say it out loud. She meant to say it in her head.

(ooc: I figured they needed to fight a bit...Since their not suppose to like each other very much yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.