~Hate to Love You~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi looked at her, "I can give you a ride. It is kind of late and it could get pretty dangerous at night." he smiled slightly.

"Sure." She said, she felt relieved that she wouldn't have to walk. She was already tired out from working.

He smiled and grabbed his jean jacket, "Great! Let go." as he headed to the door, he opened the door for Lucy and stepped back so Lucy could leave first. Despite whoever girl he was around, he was always gentleman like.

She walked through the open door and walked down his stairs. "Thank you for this."

He smiled and followed her downstairs, "For what?"

"Driving me home." She said, "What else?"

"Oh! Hehe..." he rubbed the back of his head, "I knew that!"
A middle age man entered the room. However, he did look slightly older than he actually was. Though you could see the resemblance between him and Jessi. Facial features that is. The man had all black hair and one grey streak. The man looked at Jessi and smiled.
"Jessi my boy!" the man said,, he had a thicker accent than Jessi and his mom. Jessi turned his head and smiled at the man.
"Pops!" he jumped over the railing and landed in front of his father.
Rick, his father, chuckled, "Now Jessi, remember not to do that in front of your mother. She would have a cow!"
Jessi laughed and rubbed the back of his head, "Right, sorry. I forgot!"

"Hello." Lucy said softy to Jessi's dad. "I'm Lucy."

Rick turned his head and smiled at Lucy, "My, my you are a pretty little thing. Nice to meet you Lucy, I am Rick, Jessi's father," Rick looked at Jessi and pointed his thumb in Lucy's direction, "Well Jessi, looks like you got yourself a keeper." Jessi blushed slight and his eyes widened at his father, "DAD! NOT YOU TOO!"

Lucy blushed, "Huh? I'm not...I mean. Uh." She turned her head down in embarrassment.

Rick chuckled and Jessi gently grabbed Lucy's wrist, he was heading toward the door, "We are leaving." Rick replied, "Without giving your old man a hug?" That made Jessi stop in the middle of his tracks.

Lucy stood there, "You should do it." She said suddenly, thinking about how she wished she could hung her parents.

Jessi turned around and smiled at his dad. He had no problem hugging his father, he is an amazing guy! Jessi really looked up to him! Jessi then hugged his dad, "Love ya Pops." he smiled and headed toward the door, once again moving out of Lucy's way so she could go first, also moving the door out of the way.

Lucy went through the open door to get outside. It was very dark out, she would have had a terrible time walking home if Jessi didn't offer to drive her.

Jessi hopped into the drivers seat then opened the passenger door for Lucy.

Lucy got in. "It's 28 Elsword Drive." She said to him.

(ooc:I randomly made some road up.)

Jessi nodded, "Alrighty then!" he drove off.

Lucy waited, patiently and of course quietly as he drove. She was looking out the window.

Jessi glanced at her then looked back at the rode and asked, "So why dont you have a car?"

"Um..." She paused, moving her fingers around nervously. "I can't afford one."

Status
Not open for further replies.