~Hate to Love You~

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Yeah XD. I honestly thought she was going to say something when he was late to class XD)) He rolled his eyes, "And THERE is the real Lucy I know." he scowled.

"Real?" She began to get angry, if she was angry her shyness tended to go away a bit. "Excuse me, It's your fault we are even together for this project in the first place."

Jessi stood up and glared at her, "MY fault?! How is it MY fault?! You can not always blame me for everything!"

"Yes I can, It was your fault. You could stop getting in trouble for once. Even your mother was going it yell at you, but I was there to stop it." She began. "You should be thanking me!"

"HEY! I DO NOT GET IN TROUBLE ALL THE TIME! YEAH I MIGHT SHOW UP LATE FOR SCHOOL EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS HELPING MY FATHER WHO HAS HEART PROBLEMS! GOSH! YOU NEED TO STOP ASSUMING I AM A BAD PERSON, BECAUSE I AM NOT!!" this has to be the worse Jessi has ever told her off. He was scowling.

Lucy suddenly felt terrible, she didn't know about his dad but she also felt weird; she never had him yell so much like this before to her. "I....." She turned to see it getting darker, "I have to go." She said beginning to walk out. "Just tell me tomorrow what you want to do for the project."

Jessi sighed then rubbed the back of his neck, "Lucy... I am sorry for yelling..." he really did feel sorry.

She stopped half way out the door, and turned back to him. "I...I'm sorry." She began. "What do you want to do for the project?"

He shrugged and then looked her in the eyes, "Well... I suppose we should work on you being able to speak in front of people."

"Huh?" She moved her foot around on the ground a bit, looking at it. "I guess."

He smiled slightly, "I think that is a good place to start." it was obvious Jess wasnt mad anymore, it wasnt like him to hold a grudge. "Ok first I think we should work on you eye contact first."

"Oh, okay." She said, she walked back into his room, looked up at him and try to look at his eyes.

He looked back and smiled, "Ok! Very good. Now I wanna see how long you can hold the stare." he looked back into her eyes.

Lucy blushed a bit as he was looking directly back into hers. She began to fidget with her bag strap that was in her hands in front of her. She was trying so hard not to turn away, but that was all she wanted to do.

((Hehe XD)) Jessi kept his gently smile, "Hey dont worry about it if you cant do it long. It just takes practice." even his eyes seemed to smile, no matter who he was with he usuallly always had a smile on his face.

Lucy then turned away and closed her eyes. "Stop staring at me, it's creepy." She blurted out.

(ooc: I had to.)

((I probably would have done the same thing XD)) Jessi chuckled, "Hey, you did better then I thought you would."

"Didn't anyone ever think that staring at other people's eyes is weird." She said, she opened her eyes and turned back to him.

He smiled, "I am sorry. Just trying to help you out. If you dont want to do that exercise anymore just let me know."

Lucy noticed how late it was getting. "I have to get going." She said, looking out the window. It was dark, she hated walking alone in the dark to get back to her place.

Status
Not open for further replies.