HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rave Your Butt Off

I know I could have made it I was given half a chance. Half a chance to stand instead of being given naught but an ocean to place my feet upon. I Know you did what you though was right, there is no blame to be had. But even you said I was meant to stand tall, instead of bent over nursing old wounds without a stable footing, eyes averted from the goals i was meant to reach. The outlets I was born for denied me. The promises made by those I believed, the words that I clung to through think and thin that I could do it if I but kept moving sound foolishly optimistic in retrospect.

You gambled with a future and you lost, and so cursed me to constantly struggle, as you do.

As I said theres no blame to be had, mother, father. I will survive even if I fail to prosper.

An education is overrated, and that is the problem.

^ I agree there vay, jobs require skill sets not general ed.

>:3 I bought my Three Days Grace tickets today with a promo code that made them cheaper.

MUAHAHA. BEJEALOUS. <3

*jumps around like a crazy fangirl*

I'M ALMOST DONE CREATING THE MAPS FOR AKEHLA!

I found my high school best friend. Thank you damn social networking!

its gonna be a good pay week. doing overtime and takin names like a fothermucker!

I ACTUALLY SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT! YEEEEEEEEEEES!

WHEEEE I'M UNEMPLOYED AGAIN!!!!!!! TIME TO GET SO STONED MY MOM LOOKS HOT!

Picture if you will a shoulder steak of lamb with green onions on a bed of a mixture of forbidden rice and quinoa. Drizzled over the top a reduction of port and preserved cherries. To the side, grilled garlic to the point of sweetness as well as asparagus, sweetpotato, and broccoli with pepper, salt and just a touch of black truffle oil. To drink a delicate jasmine green tea to cleans the palate.

Yeah that was my dinner tonight. I do love it when I bring a meal together.

i may be working away from home for a few days starting tommorrow.......FUCK YEAR! MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY!

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW.

FUCK YEEEAAAHHH!!

I paid of my car, it's completley MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a three days off this week! Finally!

SPRING BREAK IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND MY CONVERSATION PARTNER WILL BE THERE ON MONDAY! YESSSSS!

JOB INTERVIEW WENT GREAT!!

HERE'S TO HOPING FOR THE CALLBACK!

The new conversation partner is AWESOME!

It's 40 degrees outside! Time to bring out the T's and shorts!

It's amazing just how much a simple "You did a great job" picks me up from depression. My job is tedious, but the thank yous make it all worth it. :] Does wonders for my lack of confidence. I feel like I could do just about anything now!

You do a fantastic job each day of your life, with everything you do!

Squeeee, I got a mystic fire topaz ring from my manfriend. <3 And an ice cream cake I can't wait to dig into!

It's been a wonderful birfday. n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.