HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rave Your Butt Off

Life is precious. Live each moment to the fullest!

I have only 3 weeks left before I get to mooooooooooooooove~

ZYPHER'S MOVING IN LESS THAN A MONTH! =D

Just three weeks 'til Zypher moves <3

Soon I can one-stop visit Zyphie and Char~ <3 xD

I PASSED MY FALL QUARTER CLASSES THINKING THAT I'D FALL TWO OF THE FOUR. FUUUUCK YEEAAAHH!

I got a B in Economics. >D I am soooooo FEPIC!

I AM FREELY ABLE TO DRAW AND WRITE AND NO ONE IN MY HOUSE HAS BOTHERED ME ALL DAY =D

YAY, KARL GOT AN AWESOME SCHOLARSHIP THAT PUT MONEY IN HIS BANK! OUR POWER BILL AND RENT WON'T HAVE TO BE LATE NOW. AND WE CAN BUY GROCERIES AFTER OUR TRIP TO OLYMPIA!

YEEEHAW!

And I got a card in the mail from my GG. Put the biggest smile on my face. <3

My band's gotta gig! Helllllll Yes!!!
Finally, our chance to fucking shine, baby!

WE GOT THE HOOOO-OOOUSE! WE ARE HOME OOOOOOWNERS! MOVIN' IN TOMOOOOOROW!

I don't have to sit on the floor anymoooore! :D :D I have a kitchen table to play on the computer with!

>>; I asked a friend to draw me a beautiful picture of yaoi for me. She put it up on DA, and everyone just LOVED IT! Including another artist in DA... He sent me a note saying he wants to make art for me because he loves my ideas! Even said having these pictures, or single picture, would be an honourable addition to his gallery~

:D I feel so amazing and noticed!!! This guy looks past the work of the artist, to the person who came up with the pic! HE EVEN LIKES MARVEL, I CAN GET MARVEL FAN ARTZ. <3

I'm done with my law school applications! 3+ months of stress, worry and angst are now behind me.

Now all I have to do is sit back, relax, wait for responses... oh, and prepare for the love of my life to move in with me in two days. <3

See above ^

you know what. my mates are getting real good with their girlfriends. making excellent choices that is.

not only do things seem good between my friends and their partners, but the partners are awesome people as well.

seriously. i now have the confidence to sing shit and a desire to play base guitar and write stories and draw.

SNOW ALL UP IN THIS BITCH + WARMING BUTT BY THE FIRE = AWESOME.

YEAH YEAH YEEAAAH BOOIII!

THREE DAYS GRACE IS PLAYING AT SHOWBOX SODO IN MARCH.

>D

...now to convince the boyfriend that he should choose epic concert over a week's worth of groceries.

....I hate you, you get to see three days grace and I don't.

I just got a letter inviting me to a super secret society scholars club by the patriarch of the Nobel family, for my "academic success". It was the best ass-kissing letter ever, where they told me how awesome they think I am and informed me about the scholarships I could get for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.