Halo: Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know..I just realized you called Daemon Daeon. xD

Fast typing.

@Ornstein i can assume his armor means he's wearing Mark V(B) armor just as Jorge-052?

Hmmm. His number is ummm...Spartan-139

Accepted. Make sure to edit his bio/background.

Will do!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Working on a character now...Here is a little sneak peak.

82b9eb9656a88fcb0c45fb8477d0f69c.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Theme.

Name: Malaya Carter
Affiliation: ODST~ Friend
Armor Variant: Not Included
Armor Color Pattern: White and White
Appearance:
Armored
Unarmored
Weapon(s):
BR85HB SR Battle Rifle
M6D Personal Defense Weapon System
Background/Bio:

[BEGIN FILE]
Subject 1619384: Malaya Carter, 39, Female. Born on March Thirteenth 2514, New Alexandria, Reach. Top Grades in her schooling. Enlisted in UNSC days after graduating. Never Broke once through training, continuing to press on no matter the circumstances. Subject was assaulted by two middle-age men on her days off before shipping out. Subject defended herself. First confirmed kills marked. Showed no mental instability via cause of taking a life. Underwent multiple missions, leading forces as their battalions commander died. Placed into special forces squad. Underwent training required to enter further. Succeeded.

Subject rose her squad to the highest priority. Subject is put into the ODST. Undergoes months more of both mental and physical training. Succeeded. Covenant attack Reach. Subject fights in the Battle of New Alexandria. Found in the rubble of a tower squad no where to be seen, staring off for no reason. Is taken to Earth. Subject is off Radar until the Battle of Earth. Subject has accounts of fighting alongside Spartan 117. Goes through multiple battles with the Spartan, she and her squad coming out unscathed each time. Subject loses full squad in the last battle of the Human-Covenant Wars. Subject is stationed aboard the UNSC First Light

[/END FILE]

[BEGIN INTERVIEW]

Dr. [BCOLOR=#000000]Easter Egg[/BCOLOR] : Malaya. You are currently being moved to the UNSC First Light. We wish to have a little more knowledge of you than just your file states before you do so, so we are going to go over it, and we would like you to tell us exactly what happened, from your own, more personal point of view.

The Doctor reads off the file, then looks up at Malaya Carter with mild interest

Subject 1619384 : There isn't much I can say exactly about my early years...My parents loved me, I wasn't bullied at the school, I worked hard...Nothing about that really affected my decision I made after graduating. You see, I had always been very girly, you know the type, till one of my friends showed me video of the war, and its costs. I changed that day. I like to think of it as when I became a women. Anyways, The things I saw made me want to help, made me want to make a difference out there. So ya, I signed up. The training to become a marine was harsh pushing me close to my limits, but I passed. After that, they gave us all a small break before we shipped out. I walked around in my uniform, or, my dress uniform sorry, proud of the fact I had gotten in. Doesn't say that in the file now does it?

As I was walking one say, two men pulled me into an alley way. They were some of the insurrectionists that didn't say or do anything, or at least until then. They talked about how they were going to help the war, and were going to kill me so that their side could win. My training kicked in around then, and I killed them, pulling the knife they had on my neck to theirs. I do not regret doing so, as it was I or them. It is the same way I view a battlefield. I kill or get killed. Some people seem to think that this is odd, and I am mentally unstable but it isn't.

When we arrived on Madrigal to fight the insurrectionists it was as I had expected. We landed in a town that was currently held by the UNSC, and not even an hour later, My battalion of around five hundred was sent to take a small city. When we arrived we were ambushed, a enemy sniper identifying our leader, Colonel Jim Hatfield, and getting him before any body else. We were immediately attacked on all sides by them. They pinned us down, we had to flip warthogs over to use for cover. The Marines were all in the wrong places...so I corrected them. I stepped up, and took control of the battalion, seeing as those who were higher rank then me were not doing anything yet. I can't really remember what happened next, only that we won that fight. I led multiple other fights after wards, shooting up through the ranks like a firework.

Then I was put into a Special forces squad, after more training. A lot more training. We, being my squad, were a more...smash and grab team, stealing a whole lot of intel from the insurrectionists. Thanks to me I believe, as I was the planner for all our missions, we shot up in the best squads. We were soon getting paid more, not that it mattered to me, and getting higher level difficulty missions. My last mission before I became an ODST was a test I think, as they allowed me to lead. During that mission, our goal was to enter the base on Eridanus Secundus and steal the plans for a weapon they were going to build. We got in and out in a time that was simply amazing.

I was invited to join the ODST. I couldn't believe the opportunity. I took it immediately, and went through months and months of training. I almost failed, but I passed one of the tests, specifically a mind test. I was in a simulator, forced to witness my worst fears and not be able to do anything. This test is designed to break the mind I was told afterwards. I don't feel that it would be appropriate to give what I saw, as who knows where this interview might end up at.

That was when...That was when the Covenant attacked Reach. I was a long distance away. Me and my squad just made it back in time to be launched into the fight for New Alexandria, my home town. I fought the bastards like no tomorrow...but when I found my home, in ruins, I snapped. I killed every single member of the covenant I came across, loosing my squad in the process. It was, and shall be the only time I ever lost control. When they found me...I was on top of the rubble, lost in my thoughts. They sent me to Earth so I could get better, and It helped. I was able to see things, and do things I would have never thought of doing before.

Then they attacked Earth, which was completely out of the blue mind you. I was called in, and given a squad to lead. We were launched down into New Mombasa, and held off the Covenant as we were told told to until their secret weapon arrived. Turned out, that weapon was The Master Chief. Spartan 117. We watched as he nearly single handedly took down a Covenant Scarab. We...followed him onto In Amber Clad, and followed the Prophet of Regrets ship to Installation 05. Me and my squad landed with him onto the Ring, and continued to fight with him whenever we could.

We fought in many battles together, a few including the fight at Crow's Nest, and the Battle of Voi.
Our last time fighting with him, was before he went onto the Forward unto Dawn. We held the flood off so he could leave, but to my deepest regret, My squad got infected by it. I had to end them.

I was there at the memorial for the fallen of the war...I placed one of my squad members helmets there...It was a sad, yet wonderful day.

I believe that recaps about everything yes?

Dr. [BCOLOR=#000000]Easter Egg[/BCOLOR] : Yes, Thank you for spending the time to talk with us.

[/END INTERVIEW]

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a chick! >.> didnt see that coming. XD

I did. I'll be making a Female as well in due time. Always keep your squads diverse.

This Bio might take a little while. Everything else is done though.

Theme.

Name: Malaya Carter
Affiliation: ODST~ Friend
Armor Variant: Not Included
Armor Color Pattern: White and White
Appearance:
Armored
Unarmored
Weapon(s):
BR85HB SR Battle Rifle
M6D Personal Defense Weapon System
Background/Bio:
Subject 1619384: Malaya Carter, 39, Female. Born on March Thirteenth 2154, New Alexandria, Reach. Top Grades in her schooling. Enlisted in UNSC days after graduating. Never Broke once through training, continuing to press on no matter the circumstances. Subject was assaulted by two middle-age men on her days off before shipping out. Subject defended herself. First confirmed kills marked. Showed no mental instability via cause of taking a life. Underwent multiple missions, leading forces as their battalions commander died. Placed into special forces squad. Underwent training required to enter further. Succeeded.

Subject rose her squad to the highest priority. Subject is put into the ODST. Undergoes months more of both mental and physical training. Succeeded. Covenant attack Reach. Subject fights in the Battle of New Alexandria. Found in the rubble of a tower squad no where to be seen, staring off for no reason. Is taken back to Earth. Subject is off Radar until the Battle of Earth. Subject has accounts of fighting alongside Spartan 117. Goes through multiple battles with the Spartan, she and her squad coming out unscathed each time. Subject loses full squad in the last battle of the Human-Covenant Wars. Subject is stationed aboard the UNSC First Light

Everything is ok, except for her bio.

The RP takes place in 2553, and she was born in 2154. That's a 399 year difference, making her pretty ancient. While cryogenic sleep is around, people cannot sleep for nearly 400 years due to malfunctions with internal functions that jeopardize subjects.

It's also done in a short and sweet manner. I'll need you to be more extensive about her and her events; who, what, when, where, and why. We want the full set.

Damn...I didn't take notice of that.

I'll fix that up, I was trying to make it seem like one was looking through her file >.<

Reactions: Rashuad-012
Good. Cause it took me an hour to write that out xD

@SPARTAN Bennett

Couple- three questions:

Which squad is SPARTAN-142-Karlyle? Reaver Squad? Or is that Marine/ODST? Or Ageis?

Also, do you want me to put the classification for Slaine and Karlyle?

I.e: Karlyle: Heavy Gunner/ Squad Support

Slain: CQC/ Assassination, etc?

Thirdly, do the Spartans have Armor Abilities? You said to select an armor suited to their set of skills. So would that mean that the sniper SPARTAN and Slaine would have the stealth fields and someone like Karlye would have something like Auto Sentry or Regen field.

They would be restricted of course, limits, draw backs--that sort I would imagine if they did.

If you did that, there are a few Forerunner abilities that could be replaced by Halo:Reach's abilities, just enhanced to be on par with the others.

A couple I can think of are Promethean Vision, or Hard Light Shield. Though Promethean vision could be turned into something like Heat Vision, which is more than feasible for the UNSC at this stage. Just the same with Auto Sentry, their tech has been vastly upgraded due to the alliance with the Elites and the help of the 'Engineers' (Hurgok) making things backwards compatible.

Last edited:
Good observation, @Shadow's Intent

But no, armor abilities are not in this RP. Everything is pretty much set up as standard Spartan abilities. It's like Halo 5: Guardians and the previous installments before Reach.

Is that a yes? xD

Okay. So like Halo:CE & 2 just "modern" in-setting-- that is, after the break up of the Covenant. And rather than Covenant being the enemies, its the Insurrections.

Which faction are we fighting of the insurrections?

There was the
  • United Rebel Front
  • Freedom and Liberation Party
  • Secessionist Union
  • New Colonial Alliance
Or are you looking at the groups as some sort of collaborative effort? You could also add the United Rebal Front.

@SPARTAN Bennett

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.