Halo: Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, do you have an estimated time of date when our RP starts?

You don't want to wait too long, or people will lose interest and leave, giving you less people than desired. And who wants that?

Since we're going the Insurrectionist route--Will they have Rumbledrugs? Stimulants that radically increased the subject's physical strength and pain tolerance, but would also cause irreversible physiological damage that would kill the user shortly after. Notably, they were used to combat the SPARTANs due to the temporary superhuman strength they granted.

Aside from Other entities using terrorist tactics, striking targets with explosives to sow fear and chaos in the region and in some cases IEDs were used to disrupt UNSC supply routes and civilian traffic networks.

Yet another option, they could focus more on space combat, capturing UNSC warships (such as the corvette Callisto and the frigate Bellicose) and turning them against the UNSC navy in bloody ship-to-ship duels throughout the Outer Colonies.

@SPARTAN Bennett

@El Presidente Ill see about starting up the RP tomorrow or later in the weekend. With the possibility that we may have to jump start, I've considered I may have to revamp the RP all together. Hopefully when we begin, we'll be able to keep it together.

@Shadow's Intent go easy on the enthusiastic questions. For now, everything you need to know will be unfolded in due time. The fact that we're fighting Insurrectionists should explain what they are capable of as is. They are a lethal enemy.

@El Presidente Ill see about starting up the RP tomorrow or later in the weekend. With the possibility that we may have to jump start, I've considered I may have to revamp the RP all together. Hopefully when we begin, we'll be able to keep it together.

@Shadow's Intent go easy on the enthusiastic questions. For now, everything you need to know will be unfolded in due time. The fact that we're fighting Insurrectionists should explain what they are capable of as is. They are a lethal enemy.
kk cool

Brutes are still bad guys right? xD I don't see Brutes aligning with human.

@SPARTAN Bennett

Considering the level of technology that Halo has integrated, would it be possible for me to make a human variant of an energy sword as long as I explain it well enough?

OK, due to school taking priority in my RL I'm going to have to make an announcement.

One that I am dreadfully sorry to have to make...

HALO UNITY IS CANCELED!!!

This decision is brought on by the following reasons:
  • School has taken hold of my RL time and it leaves me unable to manage the RP properly. My first considered option was to hand off management to another player, but the sense of responsibility is strong. It's a messy RP I made on short notice with many holes that needed to be filled, leaving a lot of work for the next GM. I would not like to be irresponsible and hand off such a project to someone just because it was too big for myself.
  • The amount of players we have is decent, but not enough to really kick off the RP as planned. The Squads are unorganized, causing confusion among players with their CS'. A mistake I apologize for.
  • I once said that I would revamp the RP in order to make it better and more efficient. This is true. I want everyone in this Thread to have a good experience with HALO: Unity; one of realistic elements along with core game-based events. I apologize, and hope that you all will bare with me in another upcoming project in the future.
@El Presidente @Shadow's Intent @Akumulosis @Ornstein @Otonashi Yuzuru

so, like, never?

Well...I really want to do a halo rp, so @SPARTAN Bennett ,Would you mind if I took the basic idea for this, fixed up a few things and put it up?

@Akumulosis sure. I was actually about to pick out a protege to pick it up. The light is green, Aku.

I'll also look into joining it.

Alright, I'll have something typed out in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.