Status
Not open for further replies.
The hunter to his flank was blasted in the back, and as soon as Adam was about to unleash a torrent of SMG fire, his Bond brother must have sensed his presence. It's footsteps thumped and clanked louder as it charged and lashed out with its arms in a twisting swing.

His heart pumped with adrenaline for the moment, and he barely evaded the swing by diving backward. From a sitting position, he looked up. One hunters back to him, the other stomping its way toward him. his cloak would 'pop' soon, so he disengaged anyhow. With one hand he hoisted himself up, and with the other, expertly aimed his submachine gun toward the exposed back of the first hunter.

With hearing a crackling voice on the comms again, he simultaneously had a blip flash on his heads up display.

As his hand vibrated with the light recoil of the weapon, he was directed back to the building. Adam disengaged and made a break for the building, taking evasive action.

He was fast, and he had weight to his advantage, save for the explosives on his back he was carrying light weaponry. Reaching the broken doorway, all he could think about was how the hunters behind him would likely be firing their weapons again. If they were both still alive, that is. He didn't even pay attention to the hunter he let loose a quarter of his magazine on. He just wanted out of the open.

"This is Breaker- I'm back in the building. Heading for the stairs to get a better vantage point." He'd be slinging his smg and reaching back for his rocket launcher. With any hope he could put the hurt on a hunter, or separate a grouped up covenant squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iril was at the bridge of the Baron of Yearning, looking at the situation of the entire human city. The place was being torn apart just for a forerunner artifact. "General Chackhtu, report" Iril demanded. A General class Sangheili had come to the holomap of the city where the fight was going on, "Several of the Devils have been sighted among the humans Shipmaster. We do not know their current objective yet. Several other carriers are sending in many Mgalekgolo and Jiralhanae into battle. Our Sangheili brothers have also has some trouble with these devils as well in trying to claim the artifact."

"Then we shall send in reinforcements to our Covenant brethren and aid in finding the artifact. When the artifact is located, I myself will head down to take it, bringing glory to Sangheilios" Iril shouted aloud in triumph. Though there was nothing to be triumphant about just yet. The General had spoke up, "Shipmaster that is most honorable, but who will control the ship in your absence?"

Iril turned to the General and spoke flat out, "You will General Chackhtu, as I trust in you to take care of the Baron while I am gone. Now, you are dismissed warrior." The general saluted and walked off. Iril was ready to take the artifact, not only for the glory of Sangheilios, but for his own personal gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.