Halloween Town

Of coarse not my dear inkling. I love for my victims to join. Its not a party without one, now would it?

Victim? Hahaha I keep telling you deary, you're going to end up my victim. :3 but maybe you can pull be from my slump. It's strange but most of my normal rps have just gotten... Boring, bland, dull, and just way out of its intention. Maybe just due to writers no being on the same page but... Still. *tackles* I'm so busy and now bored when I have time that rping the normals are Bleh. I like the idea of this so I'm hoping you will change that... Like you normally do. ^^

I'll edit the reserve post with the profile tomorrow.

Name : Sam Baker
Name of monster : Smazzel
Appearance : [SPOILI]
umbra_by_moonstalkerwerewolf-d5ey7iu.png
[/SPOILI]
Human appearance :[spoili]
the_baker.png
[/spoili]
History/Myth : A sing-song rhythm taught to children of the importance of sharing. A kindhearted baker who generously gave away sweet buns to all and prompted those that he shared with to do the same. Pay it forward was the hallmark of his tail, yet not all of it was cheerful. Those that neglected the curtsy of the baker soon fell victim to his passion. If he found out you refused to share, Sam would snatch you up and feed your greed until you could no longer fit them inside, even then they were forced to consume. After he was through feeding them, they would disappear and Sam would frequent the families home bringing with him the most tasty of breads thus resulting in the families becoming plump. Some speculate Sam was mixing those that he caught in those breads that were taken to the missing persons family, others thought being a baker and living off bread alone had drawn him to crave meat of any kind and consumed them himself. In fact it was half and half. The meat was so tender and riddled with the greasy fat of those he stuffed but the bones he could not eat. Instead they were turned into a powder and added in with his flour for baking. The world wasn't a free place and the powdered bonemeal made an excellent filler to stretch his flour out.

Personality : Sam is a sweetheart to all since his sugary treats are meant to bring joy to those that eat and more importantly share. However there is a deep rooted hatred for those that are selfish, greedy, and uncaring toward those around them. Generosity is a trait that should be kneaded, stretched and nurtured with warmth, just like bread dough.
Past time hobbies : Sam was a town baker of course. Spent his free time in the kitchen making sweet breads for the children and homeless. Other then baking Sam had a fascination with colorful pieces of glass and their shapes. Beads, stain glass, even precious gems drew his fancy.

Sam Sam the Baker Man
Mixing flour in his pan
Sweet sweet sugar bun
All who eat, have their fun
Shame Shame share his bread
Make it so, all are fed
Selfish selfish you've been warn
Sam will make, your parents mourn
Shout Shout don't be coy
Less he take you, girl or boy
Stuff Stuff until you burst
Bloated bellies, your family's curse
Slick Slick blood and bone
Where it goes, is still unknown
Smile smile don't you dread
Baker Sam will share his bread.

[MENTION=2188]Secluded Inkling[/MENTION], of coarse I hope this RP will satisfy your craving for a good RP. This my dear victim shall be splendid. I will most likely have the ic before night fall. (I'm one time zone away from central, +1 hour) it'll add to the suspense, hopefully. I'm still working on it.
[MENTION=2896]Danny Orthius[/MENTION], I'm glad you could join. I like your lullaby.

On a side note I wanted to use Honey bun instead of Sugar bun but then I would never be able to look at those the same way again....

Your name uses too many symbols which I do not know how to use on a keyboard. But the name of your monster shouldn't be "sort of like a black dog"
Even if it's not a name, be creative with it.

[MENTION=2896]Danny Orthius[/MENTION], your character is accepted. But your monster picture isn't showing. So, I really don't know if it's a monster. From your myth, it seems he's still human.

Though, your character reminds me of Sweeney Todd. I love it. I hope that's not what you based your character off of though.

(:

My character shows when I click on it just fine o.O why it no work for you?

And no I didn't even think of the resemblance until you mentioned it. And that was the woman's part. And they charged money! And I'm not in search of revenge, profit, or someone I care for.

Smazzel's a baker and an unforgiving monster to those that can not spread the wealth.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/260/d/5/umbra_by_moonstalkerwerewolf-d5ey7iu.png here's raw link

I wasn't saying exactly like. I was only playing with you my dear Danny. Your my victim now.

And I love the picture. It's wonderful. Though, remember, monsters only mingle with humans from time to time in their human form, as they can't stay in the human world for too long. I'll have a back story for that in the oc.

He has opposable thumbs and an apron on in his monster form, there for he can still bake. He can bake what he needs then mingle with folk in his human shell for brief stays.

That's fine and understandable. I was just letting everyone know that. You are just the first example to pop up. And it sucks cause slender and jack can't eat your scrum-dili-umptious treats.

You don't have to eat it, just be sure to share with him if you have something he likes.

That sucks that jack and slender can't eat anything cause they have no face. But, I guess power comes at a price.

Eat when your in a human for? It has a mouth?

Maybe, but for the most part, the monsters are always in halloween town. In halloween town, they remain monsters. I will also have a background story for this. Sorry, I haven't given much detail in the first post as to the things behind halloween town, but all will be explained in the ic thread. Which should be up tonight.

[MENTION=2088]D'evil[/MENTION] my dear. I'm sure anything by your idea will help.

Alright guys, the ic is up. Lets get those characters done for those who haven't.

The first to post should be [MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION]. Once you post, pass it on to another accepted player. And so on and so forth. Sorry it isn't as great as I wish it could be. But oh well.

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15626

Rules for posting.

*After starter post, give at least ten minutes before fast replying (I.e. you post someone else post, you post again etc.) This is so others have time to read and respond.
*I don't mind different fonts and font colors or size. But please don't center. I'm using a phone and I do not wish to have to scroll side to side.
*Do not get mad at a fellow rper and put an Ooc up saying something mean. If you don't like what they posted, pm me or put it here. {I.e. v bitch slapped vord and stole his heart. Asmo writes {gosh your a douche} that's a no no. Sorry guys for using you as an example, buy it's so people get my drift)
*I have no amount of requirements on length. But, one liners don't help progress an RP.
*I don't expect a thousand post a day, but at least try and get one a day. If your gonna be gone, please tell me.
*Enjoy ^^

D'evil hun, I am without internet at the moment >< I know that is a problem but I will try to get on as much as possible. I should have internet by next week.

Just wanted to give you a heads up