Halloween Town

changed the history....um I've never been able to get my pictures to work outside of just pasting the links.....

The link wasn't the problem. It was leading me to a deviant art page full of pictures, not a specific one.

there it should take you to the actual images im using

Your characters fine. Though, all monsters stem from Lilith. The first wife of Eve. It is said she is the mother of all demons. People who've seen monster say they are demons.

You do NOT have to add that.

Also, I would like a reason as to why your monster does the things he does.

It's ok. Thanks lyth.
[MENTION=2930]Frankenille[/MENTION], you can post now. Remember, story for the first post.

fyi no need to wait on me I was making my character Cuz I liked coming up with the Rhyme then building the character around it.

Name : Skaar
Name of monster : The Griselbrand
Appearance :
avatar-griselbrand.jpgfeature190_gri.jpg
Human appearance :
Evil-Twin.gif
History/Myth : Skaar's story is feared among Savants and normal people alike. They often say that though he has an original appearance, he often takes the appearance of his victim, before he kills them slowly, By casting the same flames on his forehead, on the to-be victim, in the illusionary way that only Skaar and the victim can see, rotting the poor human mind with complete insanity. It doesn't take long before either the victim goes outright insane, or dies outright with no mind left. All is known is that the monster devours what remained of his soul, and leaves the body there, apparently dead of natural causes. He's usually somewhere in a city, blending with people in his disguise. When is he going to drive one insane to eat? How does he do it? No one does really know. One thing is for sure: If ever it's starts, there is no escape.
Personality : He is somewhat silent and reserved, clearly doing his thing when he's among humans. Among monsters, he's a bit more talkative.
Past time hobbies : Skaar's favorite Hobby was simple. Igniting people on fire, while he laughed, but overtime, he grew tired of it, near year 1300. He simply started being a blacksmith, his hobby even gone to changing houses. He even steals the victim's job too. So, to Skaar, his best hobby was blending in to the lives of people and sometimes going as far as living their lives, leaving others unaware of the real body.

Lullaby:

From the Brink of day, to the moon at midnight,
Don't fear my people, it's going to be alright,
Whenever you walk, and death face to face,
The Griselbrand sure is going to take your place.

Igniting heads like there's no tomorrow,
Phantasmal illusions that makes you so hollow,
Eyes go black and right after the soul will burn,
Before being eaten and in you life he'll take your turn.

Walking on the desolate streets,
Smiling after he got his treat,
Careful not to walk near him at night,
You'll disappear without a burial site.

Yes. Just slow for a good reason. [MENTION=2896]Danny Orthius[/MENTION], I forgot to mention its your turn to post. Sorry. I was gone all weekend.

[MENTION=2188]Secluded Inkling[/MENTION], I guess your up. I thought your character was finished which is why I accepted it. My apologies.

[MENTION=2868]Tensa Hiruma[/MENTION], I guess you can post next. Your telling a story of your past, one that's scary, and believable. You'll figure out what I'm talking about once you see the other post.

[MENTION=2221]Chronos[/MENTION], your post is the last before we get this rp rolling.

Sorry guys it's taken so long. I'm actually glad, cause it's closer to halloween. MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA *cough cough cough*

Sorry for my really late post. I got caught up with college Midterms.