Halloween Town

Imma have to get back to you guys on my monster

Name : Xervos
Name of monster : Saxvot
Appearance : http://zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com/art/Prince-of-Imagine-Nation-268004039
Human appearance : http://anikakinka.deviantart.com/art/Redden-264958567
History/Myth : Saxvot are said to live within the minds of their victims they prey on the insecurities of others and twists their views on reality, people who come across one of their victims believe the person is just suffering from a mental disease making it hard for the victim to seek help. Unfortunately for the victim even if they do some how survive the damage done is permanent and leaves the victim with horrible after images and night terrors; most of them do not survive more than a couple of years afterward and decide to take their own lives. It is said rock salt is a good way to keep them at bay much like a ghost or phantasm. There have been many speculations as to why torrment people but ultimately the real reason is because the saxvot is due to their trickster like nature, they love finding new ways to twist a persons mind, it is for this reason that their victims see deferent things not because of the individual but because the saxvot are always trying to improve their abilities
Personality : Xervos doesn't see humans as more than play things for him use then throw away after he's had his fun with them.
Past time hobbies : creating visions, twisting minds, and causing insanity

Sleep tight with dreams of fright
for saxvot come tonight
preying on the minds of the weak
they are no friends of the meak
their only pleasure twisting your head
they fill your mind with feelings of dread
and when all is done
and they've had their fun
your left in your bed
good and dead.....

Alright, asmodeus posted, [MENTION=1926]Lyth[/MENTION], your characters is up. ^^

Xpavoc, fix your links/pictures and I would like more clarity on the history. [MENTION=2188]Secluded Inkling[/MENTION], your characters all good to go.
[MENTION=2930]Frankenille[/MENTION], you should post next.

I may be interested. Profile forthcoming

[MENTION=2930]Frankenille[/MENTION], I apologize. Please don't post yet. I apologize, I just read lyths post. [MENTION=1926]Lyth[/MENTION], I apologize for any inconvenience, but I'd like you to edit your post. 2 reasons why. 1, misinformation. Monsters are able to mingle with humans anytime as long as they are in human form and only for a month at a time. 2, everyone's starter post is of a story of their past. Which is why I'm doing it in a sequence. Don't worry, once everyone's first post is up, things will pick up and you'd be able to post freely. Again, as a reminder, ten minutes in between each post so everyone has a chance to post (once things pick up)

love the avitar jack.....oh yeah this is my first time actually meeting you too.....

"1. A monster can only remain in the human realm for a week at a time and must remain in a human form."

Has this now been changed to a month?

And I must tell a story of my past in my first post?

Sounds good to me so far. Just tell me when to post and I will.

[MENTION=1926]Lyth[/MENTION], I apologize for the confusion. I meant to edit the first post to a month because I realized that 1 week isn't long enough to mingle with humans. Again, I apologize if I caused some confusion. Also, yes that is correct. Just the first post. Sorry for my absence, I wasn't able to get on in the past two days.

You didn't tell me if you had changed it or not from my previous post.

oh....sorry well I revised it and posted my character

I have noticed no change since my last post.

Yes. I'm waiting on lyth. I don't know if he changed his post.