• Disney Villain Hollow

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Disney and Pumpkin rp

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she means realstic pics for face claims... I would hope so, because anime pics would not fit my char ideas xD

Neither would they mine honestly... XD

Ok so if we choose to do a horror rp it would have to be a good one and combine Disney and horror.... hmmm in love Disney and I love horror but we shall see with it up I am totally up for supernatural and horror Disney with a good plot

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Ok so if we choose to do a horror rp it would have to be a good one and combine Disney and horror.... hmmm in love Disney and I love horror but we shall see with it up I am totally up for supernatural and horror Disney with a good plot

The horror is slightly separate from the Disney.the Disney is all about the Villians children

With No CS xD.

Anyway Gotta go, be back in like 8-9 more hours after work. Can't wait to play Ursula's Kids and espeically Dr. Facilier.. since I've never played my favorite male Disney Villian kid xD later everyone. Hope to see the ooc up when I get back^^

• Love
With No CS xD.

Anyway Gotta go, be back in like 8-9 more hours after work. Can't wait to play Ursula's Kids and espeically Dr. Facilier.. since I've never played my favorite male Disney Villian kid xD later everyone. Hope to see the ooc up when I get back^^

You will have it up to do your Cs and glad your happy

I meant loosely, as in getting an idea for them, not like, slaving over details I don't even know are relevant~

• Love
Okay I would like to do a horror Rp badly,

Something with either
Supernatural creatures

A demon haunting

Or I have a story about The pumpkin man. A dark and evil spirit that takes human form with the pumpkin head

Or even a Horror Disney rp with the story revolving around the villians children

Voice below which you would like to see and vote above one with the most votes gets made if there tied I will make both

I am personally leaning towards the Disney or pumpkin one

Tagging you guys because apparently we all join the same rps Lol. Don't get me wrong I think it is awesome

@Shattered♦Secrets™
@~Happily.Ever.After~
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Raven @Poisoned Rose @IceQueen @Dreamever @Little_Ghost98 @Shayla @Kitsune @Chitatela Katalina

Please tag any one you would want to join as well
Hmm I'd be curious perhaps I'm picky though when it comes to horror.

Funny thing, I actually saw the disney signup sheet before this and thought they were two separate disney roleplays. xD

Funny thing, I actually saw the disney signup sheet before this and thought they were two separate disney roleplays. xD
This is separate Lol this is all Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.