Status
Not open for further replies.
And I already got an outfit for Dr. Facilier"s daughter xD

77d54ec21a99964cb0241277d97f9068.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
If I had to pick another I would say scar, or maybe someone else

@Satan's Mistress If you start it up today can you PLEASE PLEASE reserve Dr. Facilier for me... leaving for work in abit.

I can't choose who to reserve....UGH!!

I can't choose who to reserve....UGH!!
Since you've had Red Queen before... trie eveil queen or cruella something new. Which is why I changed from reserving Ursula and Dr. Facilier to just Dr. Facilier... but if we can have more than one parent than Ursula too... since they are the dark but comical villains... which I love a funny villian whos psychotic xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Alright, I think it is down between Evil Queen , Cruella Deville and Hades... If we are allowed two character's down the road it will be within that grouping of Villain's. I really love the Villain's that are just beyond wicked with a comical kick to them.

Alright, I think it is down between Evil Queen , Cruella Deville and Hades... If we are allowed two character's down the road it will be within that grouping of Villain's. I really love the Villain's that are just beyond wicked with a comical kick to them.
You like Wicked and Comical

and I like Psychotic and Comical xD fun

Got my two so I'm happy.

@Satan's Mistress If you start it up today can you PLEASE PLEASE reserve Dr. Facilier for me... leaving for work in abit.
Yes

Also characters will be plenty I will let you know everything in ooc and rp will be up today

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Love
Yes

Also characters will be plenty I will let you know everything in ooc and rp will be up today
Well can't wait to see it lol. Already thinking up kids for both Ursula and Dr. Facilier xD

• Love
Well right now I'm going to claim Cruella Deville and Evil Queen , Just have to have them ^^

I already picked out someone for Cruella's daughter and she is perfection :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.