• Disney Villain Hollow

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Disney and Pumpkin rp

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always up for some Disney based stuff, thanks for the tag.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Of course tagged you in the actual ooc thread a well
Yeah I saw it, but I'm not for the whole 'straights' only thing. But thanks anyways! It seems like a good concept. :D

Yeah I saw it, but I'm not for the whole 'straights' only thing. But thanks anyways! It seems like a good concept. :D
I got you

Honestly, I know it bugs you, but it adds diversity, it's kind of putting me out that I can't have at the least bisexual characters

Honestly, I know it bugs you, but it adds diversity, it's kind of putting me out that I can't have at the least bisexual characters
Like I said it is nothing against the LGBTQ community

Like I said it is nothing against the LGBTQ community
I know, I just like having diversity and I don't feel like I would be able to participate in something that I can't give my full heart too. So if that is the case I will have to drop

I know, I just like having diversity and I don't feel like I would be able to participate in something that I can't give my full heart too. So if that is the case I will have to drop
I guess I can do Bi

Put bi in if that will keep you in

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
You know that isnt what gives an rp diversity or a person it is the characters that make it there personality and how they act

You know that isnt what gives an rp diversity or a person it is the characters that make it there personality and how they act
I know that, but its also part of the diversity to have different sexualities I think. Because someone who is open about their life and generally laid back probably wouldn't care much about who they go out with, where as someone who is super religious would be strait, or maybe secretly bisexual or something. I think it just adds another layer

I know that, but its also part of the diversity to have different sexualities I think. Because someone who is open about their life and generally laid back probably wouldn't care much about who they go out with, where as someone who is super religious would be strait, or maybe secretly bisexual or something. I think it just adds another layer
Can do all that with out it. But like I said it isn't anything against LGBTQ community. I have a trans Friend she aka back then he use to dress like Marilyn Manson. Still The coolest person alive. And my ex Co work is gay and is fucking cute I love him. Actually the guy I was in dance with was also amazing miss that man.

Can do all that with out it. But like I said it isn't anything against LGBTQ community. I have a trans Friend she aka back then he use to dress like Marilyn Manson. Still The coolest person alive. And my ex Co work is gay and is fucking cute I love him. Actually the guy I was in dance with was also amazing miss that man.
Dude. I wasn't trying to accuse you of being a hater to gay people, ok? I just like having it in my writing, and maybe you aren't as used to that, it's fine.

Dude. I wasn't trying to accuse you of being a hater to gay people, ok? I just like having it in my writing, and maybe you aren't as used to that, it's fine.
I am just saying see I really do mean it is nothing against them at all and I mean it. I mean Jarah is super cute FB_IMG_1442020607656.jpg
Love her she really is the coolest person you will meet

Status
Not open for further replies.