Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
|Anaella|
It seemed Michael didn't really hear what she said but it didn't matter to her. No more danger meant he no more was above her and she was free to roam around. She nodded, watched him take off and looked around her. The facility was giving off a cold fog from the walls. She had done a good work. Or so it seemed. The black angel was always surprised by how her kind and their counterparts didn't care about their actions' consequences on the human world. After all, no human found a frozen terrorist hideout facility everyday. Of course angels cared about not involving others into their war but... how could she ask someone to take a weapon and help them in a fight between Angels and Demons? She was reluctant since the start but her first human pleaded Anaella to let her help. She still had white wings, then, and her hair were still the most golden of them all.

Anaella sighed unsure of what to do but in the end she followed Michael's instructions. The angel spread her wings and flapped a couple of times before getting into the air. She got some powerful flaps and then let herself slide across the drafts, feeling the wind on her face and its pressure under her feathers. She followed Michael slowly, taking her time to get pleasure from the flight.

Once Michael landed, she circled in the air a couple of times, gradually getting lower, just to let herself drop to the ground with a double flip after having absorbed her wings. No need to freak anyone out just because they thought she was a fallen angel. It happened every time but they weren't to blame: iconology made a lot of mistakes. After all, they thought Michael was the fire-ish one when it was Aururum who could control fire!

Once landed she looked around her: everyone was having fun with their humans but... should she have done it too? Searching for her human? It had been so much since she had one to protect. What if she failed? She heard Michael apologize for having dragged the humans into this, but was it really enough?

Anaella took another look around her: she was sure half thought it was a game one or two were charmed by their partners (and she didn't mean necessarily humans were) and others were just there. She had stood there for a bit now, still wearing her armor, her wings hidden, not having spoken a single word yet but having stared at anyone almost long enough to be considered rude. The angels, though, knew all too well that she was just one of few words. And with few they knew it was FEW. "I'm Anaella" she said simply.

Aururum, SkyBlue
Aururum watched her closely as she remarked on his teaching skills "I will remember that the next time you need my help" He said to her quietly before nodding as she began to get a basic understanding of it. "Now you see why I brought you away from people... I myself when I learned.... well I learned a LONG time ago" He said with emphasis on long. When she began to squirm and struggle making it stop and couldn't help but smirk. He walked up next to her then infront of it so the fire was strikeing him directly. He didn't burn or even turn red. "Don't be surprised.... When you have been bathed in Hell fire you do not feel the burn any longer." He said to her before Michael and Analle returned.

He picked Lily up against most likely against her will and half because he enjoyed watching her freak out over nothing. "Just... Try not to make anything combust." He said before putting her down and ruffing up her hair just to make himself feel amused. "Also, I am glad you like it.. You figured it out faster than your ancestors... I can tell you that for sure. Maybe its your Sassy and fiery attitude that makes it easy. I mean that to.. it probably was that. Your ancestors before you were..... boring." He stated before looking at the other Angels. "Well! Lets begin then shall we." He said to them all.

Evelyn, Red
Evelyn now in her powered suit slowly approached the house she tracked down using the power source in her suit. She reached the front door before the suit opened in the front allowing her to get out. The suits neural interface made her have to wear a tight fitting Neural suit making it a sight to see for anything watching. Not caring about her more than exposed figure she knocked on the door and waited quietly.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody turned to Elena when she spoke of her name, and she have her a small hopeful smile and nodded, "You're light always guides the way Elena, I appreciate the help and thank you." She then turned back to Aururum as Elena had the same inquires as her and waited with anticipation. She folder her arms stubbing, tightly on her chest as he spoke. Once he explained 'everything was fine' she felt her cheeks become flushed with anxiety. Joseph could feel her aura spiking as she felt left out from the battle as she threw her arms up, "That's it?" Her voice heighten. "I wish you would've let us known updates, instead leaving us in the dark." Rhapsody narrowed her eyes at Aururum and shook her head as she walked away to take a time out to clear her mind. Her wings rub against each other in an agitated way as he walked a few feet away from the group.
In the distance she saw Michael and Analle approaching and she only hope to hear more of the story from them. To hear what they were truly up against and how important Natsu plans had to be for the three to stand up against him.

Kysindra
Kysindra stared at Daniel dumbfounded as he scrambled around. Her blood shot eyes didn't blink as she watched this little human run amok dazed in confusion. She didn't know what to expect from Daniel so for the time she would just go along with it. Maybe Natsu would call out to her and explain more of he needed from her. Though, she thought. She might be his creation, but she was a demon of her own. She sighed as Daniel explained some sort of plan he had going on. She spoke up after his run-down. "Let me show you this before you go off getting yourself killed and having me warped into another damn unknown crystal." She folded her arms and lowered her head as she buried her head in her arms as her wings closed in around her. She spoke up in a determined low voice, " I Grant this Human Daniel, who owns my crystal, to be imbued with my powers, I grant it" With a bright red light the room was filled with gusts of wind and to her command, they lifted Daniel up off the ground and equipped him with his new armor and demon weapons. "There we go…" Daniel touched the ground once more as she opened her wings and settled her hands on her hips looking impressed with her work. "Not bad.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle (@AllThePasta )
She rolled her head on her shoulders while she listened, letting him rant without intruding on his words. They could both be ranting at times, and as usual, it was better to just let them rant without stepping in at all. Though, hers were usually about some idiot having ruined a comic book, or ruined a painting. These rants were different. They were about pure rage, and anger.
So she saw him walk outdoors, and grabbed a bacon slice, chewing on that as she walked outdoors to see him raise a platform up from the ground.

"You're kidding me..." She groaned, running the other hand over her hair as she walked closed to it. "If you're gonna throw me off that, I'm stabbing you with a pencil" she huffed before more or less jumping up on it, swallowing the last bite of the bacon. "You could at least have let me finish the god damn breakfast before you try to break my neck with training"

|Alojz|@Nay'ar
Alojz's anger peaked and the crystal erupted with dark energy. "Ren, your laws are new to me yes. But, I am no fool were you going to tell the police that there's a demon in YOUR jewelry? Your father is in a state of shock he needs medical aid anyways. Now... move Ren before I have to take more lives just to save you from authorities, I may be a demon but unnecessary blood is not part of the punisher's job." The power surge calmed the more he talked out his mind, before he reverted to his usual non opinionated self. "Forgive my outburst, but I mean what I say."

|Rena|@ProfessorNv
Rena walked over to where the kids had dropped the bow in a panic kicking it up into her hand. She then looked around at all the holes and arrow heads. "What power do I posses? And how are we supposed to train it?" Rena playfully plucked at the bow, pointing it toward the high ceiling. Her expression was a little relaxed as if she were thinking about something delightful.
||Daniel|@Poetic Justice
Daniel hadn't heard all the enchantments she said as he had left, but when he came back he felt himself lifted up off the ground. "What the!" Just as quickly as he was hoisted up, he was let down by the winds. Daniel being his usual self went on not noticing the changes, He grabbed the guns and lazily threw them in the room. He didn't notice the changes until he turned and faced Kysindra to scold her, he noticed his reflection in the bell's surface. Daniel opened his mouth and had his pointed finger extended. "What the hell have you done to me? Hell, funny... But, seriously my hair is white now? Gotta be honest I like the sword." Daniel unsheathed the sword smiling, but quickly sheathed it again swatting at the air. He jumped up onto the counter sitting. "Wait, wait, wait. Original question, what'd ya just do to me?" Daniel pointed a finger at Kysindra leaning over on his other hand.

Drakken sighed as he thought about what to say in explanation to her question. After a bit, he replied, "To put it simply, you are capable of syncing with my own powers, which as you know, is control over earth. When you tap into my power, you will be able to change form into your demon form. When you do, your power will increase incredibly, and when properly trained, you will be able to take on even the angels."

He sat down and watched her as he waited for her reaction, wondering what she would think about being able to sync with his demonic energy as such. If he knew her, she would probably act childish again, become giddy and excited... and possibly tackle him.

Micheal
Micheal looked around slowly at the group and sighed he needed to explain their situation but also at the same time he needed to get their training started. Shaking his head he closed his eyes and then opened them sparks of electricity shooting out of his eyes his voice dropping low and god like in a commanding tone he spoke "Everyone please stop what your doing and listen we have much to do and little time to do it in so the sooner I explain some things the sooner we can get started" as he finished speaking his voice went back to normal as well as his eyes. He hated when he had to speak like that to get everyones attention "gosh that's hard on the throat.."
Natsu
As Evelyn knocked on the door it slowly opened before her to show the inside covered in darkness. the only light came from Natsu who stood in the center of the room holding a fireball in his hand. His eyes burned like hot coals in a campfire as he stared at his new partner "so you've finally come Evelyn..enter we have much to discuss..much to plan..and soon ultimate power will be ours and you can show the world what your inventions can do"

Evelyn saw Natsu and smirked. The massive suit unable to continue into the house as the floor boards began to break. "I designed this... when I died.. I saw Angels.. and demons beckoning. I gave them both up to return to life.... I know what I am doing in this suit... but! That isn't what I have come for.." She said as she climbed into the suit allowing several containers dishes of Virus's and bacteria to emerged. "The box was a Decoy... I am far from stupid Natsu... I don't even know what was in that box but they believed it to be some Bio Weapon. For all I know it could be concentrated farts gathered from the United State's masses of Football fans" She said with a light giggle. She piloted the suit to a stable area and climbed out. "Alright! They were small enough to hide in my armor... I just wished they wouldn't break open and thank-" She caught her self "Thankfully they didn't open." She slithered out again and landed on to the floor. She took the small disk sized containers in her hands "This si what I came for. I was going to put them in the box but decided to put it in my armor for better keeping. I need to a vaccine first for myself before we unleash it or threaten to. We need to be sure it wont effect us. Uh... I need my equipment unless you want to move to my house."

Last edited:
|Anaella|

Being ignored by almost everyone made Anaella sigh. She felt like she used to, when other angels looked down on her for her 'fallen' attire. She never really cared to explain them it was quite the contrary and just learned to change back to her human form whenever there was somenone she didn't know or, better said, whenever there was someone who didn't know her and humans, that's a fact, tend to freak out quite too often before differences. The angel rolled her eyes at Michael when he made the 'Big Voice' and took a couple of steps toward the leader, a hand in her pocket, her almost knees-long black hair moving with her steps and looking like silk when hit by moonlight.

She gave every human a melancholic glance and a warm smile before throwing Michael a candy for his throat and started to walk away, dismissing herself with a single wave of her hand. The way she moved made it look like a mutiny toward Michael, but it was high time for her to find her human. She couldn't stand the idea of him/her to be found and killed by the demons. It was starting again, that foolish war and they were dragging again someone into their feud. She was prepared to be turned down, of course, for Samael tought her to listen and respect wishes, and would have protected him/her nonetheless. 'First I have to find it.' she thought to herself step after step.

|Ren| @ShiroKiyoshi

The girl listened to the demon ouburst realizing bit by bit what the problem was "Alojz... are you freaking out?" she asked unsure, hearing shouts in the building "Look, there's no time, how could you think I would say something about you to the police? Do you really think humans believe of demons residing in jewelry? They would have treated me like I was under shock, which I am, but that's another topic." she said looking into his eyes "If you didn't want useless bloodshed, then you just didn't have to kill anyone in the first place!" the girl got up and staggerd a bit to reach him, her arm hurt like hell but she raised her hand and wiped a blood stain from his cheekbone with her thumb. He was unexpectedly cold to be a demon, she thought they were warm if not hot living in Hell and all. "Take us home. Trust me, nothing will happen to you if you do." she said cleaning the blood on her dress. "There's no time" she said referring to the approaching sounds. "Tic-tac Alojz Barna. Tic-tac" her look was daring, her eyes flaming with determination.

Reactions: Andy
Kysindra
Kysindra put her hands on her hips as she shook her head at Daniel. "When I was human…Natsu and I shared this bond…a connection with the crystal and I. As you and I now do together…" Sighing she dropped her arms and paced back forth in the motel thinking over how to explain their situation to Daniel in terms where he could grasp the concept seriously. " You are wearing Demonic armor with an Demonic sword infused with my power. You and I need to begin our training now that we've discovered one another, to fight along side Natsu." She stopped pacing as her eyes lit up with her final thought. "That's it. Natsu, I can't do this alone. I'm over the bullshit alright." She spoke out loud to herself as she thought of Natsu and their argument and realized she needed to trash it for she needed his guidance. She took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes and in her mind she summon her power to call out to beckon out in need, "Natsu… Answer me."

Rhapsody
Rhapsody body jolted into a stop as Michael voice boomed the air waves as her wings flailed up too. Her hands folded onto where her heart is and it raced on, as he spoke. She couldn't remember the last time Michael had spoken to them in such a tone as it feared and shocked her. His eyes looked haunting as lightning pulsed out from them and her back straighten as she became more alert. She was silent as she slowly walked her way back closer toward everyone and stood next Joseph as her pink hues never left Michael as she awaited his explanation. She watched Anaella begin to walk away as Rhapsody quickly side stepped and held out her arm to stop her walking any further away. Rhapsody stared deadly seriously as she return the stare that Anaella gave to Joseph yet more ticked off that she had the nerve to just ' walk away' as Rhapsody massive wings quickly flicked out to provoke Anaella from leaving. Rhapsody might be petite but the aura she gave off sent shivers to everyone that she wasn't in the mood 'either' to be toyed with. "Michael, please explain." Rhapsody spoke sharply.

• Love
Micheal
Micheal looked over at Anaella and Rhapsody and shook his head "let her go Rhapsody..she has a point..she needs to find a partner soon and the sooner she does the better it will be for all of us..Anaella I would like your help with training the humans so please come back soon so we can get your help otherwise do what you must I won't stop you. now as for the rest of you" He turned his gaze to the others mostly the humans. He sighed and shook his head he needed to find a human himself since his last one had died before she could pass the crystal on to a descendant. the contract broken he now needs to find someone new to take the position as his partner but that was a problem for later. "I'll start off by saying I'm sorry..for once you received our crystals your lives were forever changed and forced to join this war between us and the Demons. You most likely will never live a normal life again and I am truly sorry you had to be brought into this. but we need your help to fight the demons and their humans otherwise this world will fall into chaos. Your training to prevent that starts today we will work together and fight together until the end and when the time comes you will be ready to fight even if you don't want to. I know not all of you know each other but I beg you..trust each other and trust us. do this and you may yet have the chance to live a normal life after this is over.

Natsu
Natsu listened silently to Evelyn as she spoke "we can make arrangements to have everything you need shipped here..what cannot be shipped can be replaced. as for your vaccine that is up to you to find..I'm not familiar with your human hospitals nor do I care to get familiar with them..demons and angels don't get sick at least with your human diseases.." He jerks his head to the back "there is a desk over there with a list of numbers..call as many of them as you wish they are there to do my bidding and my bidding alone they have been told you are now my partner so you need only ask and they will do as you say." It was then that he paused as he heard Kysindra's voice break through his consciousness "..excuse me..I have something I must do" With that he turned on his heel and walked out of the room and into one of the side rooms so he could talk silently with Kysindra "Kysindra..I am here..what is it that you need?" His voice was surprisingly soft and warm as he spoke to her. his black heart ached to be with her again but he did not know whether she felt the same way or not..hopefully he could find out now.​

§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

Lily listened intently as Aururum spoke. "Okay, I understand" She confirmed before smirking at his comment. "Hey! I'm sassy! That's just me!" She said with a sassy snap of her fingers. She opened her mouth to say something else but gasped instead as the large angel picked her up again. "Wh- Hey! Aururum I can walk ya know!" She said as she banged on his back. Once her two feet were settled back on the ground she huffed up at Aururum and turned her attention to Michael. "So.. What's next?" She asked with a smile on her face.​

Rhapsody
Rhapsody didn't ease her glare as they narrowed slightly more at Anaella. After a moment, as Michael continued, her arm graciously fell and she swung her long platinum hair back behind her, as her hips swayed back toward the group that 'didn't' leave their family behind. Her teeth grinded for letting Anaella do as she wish, and Rhapsody didn't think it was honorable to leave everyone when her belief was to be loyal to their allegiance and show heroism to the humans that they can believe in us, and not walk away. As Rhapsody thought this, she crossed her arms and stood beside Michael to hear the rest of speech. She nodded agreeing with Michael as she took the time to look over at the mortals that were there. She spoke up softly now, and only to make a short statement for she didn't want to step over Michael boundaries. "We are all family, and we may have our ups and down, but I SWEAR it " her wings flicked out as her eyes held sincere and determination " We will all fight together and stand up for one another no matter the cause. It's our strength in love that will save this world." She hoped the words they spoke, would sink in, for it did to her as she spoke true from her heart.

Kysindra
Kysindra instantly felt her heart flutter as her nerves heighten when she heard Natsu soft empowered voice. Oh, how she missed his consoling. She gulped lightly for she didn't want to show weakness to Natsu as she became more worried what he thought and wanted from her now more than ever. Before her two toned voice reached out to Natsu, she did feel relieved to talk to him once more, to know he was there for her, even now. "Natsu…" She first spoke out yearningly then she reported to him more sternly like any other commander. "Daniel, my human, we've met and now rejoined. This is all very new to me but I know where I stand. I just informed Daniel of his destiny to serve you, My Lord, and to begin our training at once. I…" she paused for a moment as her heart beg to for him as she took in a long deep breath to collect her thoughts. "I wont apologies for what I did, I believe you're still in the wrong for not telling me what would happened after my transformation.…but tis over and done with now...we need eachother…I need you…"She let that soak in and hope he understood that it was the closest 'sorry' he'd get from her and understood the meaning behind it. "I won't block you out anymore, tell me. What is it that you need from me and I'm your's to command. Natsu…" He could hear her voice soften when she spoke his name as she patiently awaited his answer.

Natsu
Natsu listened to her silently and carefully took each word she spoke to heart. He knew she was trying to put on a brave front for him but at the same time try and convey her feelings again like she used to. He swallowed hard and let out a slow breath as he silently spoke to her "my dearest Kysindra..I do truly regret hurting you..for it was not my intention to do so..I should have warned you what would have happened ahead of time but forgot to do so..I know my actions may have shown opposite of what I had told you before..and they betrayed what I felt and still feel for you as well..but you are still in my heart the demon queen that I want standing by my side when we rule this world together..bring your human to me and we shall discuss his training further..as well as the future between us..if you still want to have one with me that is if you do not then I understand..I will see you here soon." with that he gently effected her senses as if he had gently kissed her good bye and then severed their mental link. He gave a weary sigh and leaned against the wall of the mansion and rubbed his eyes. He had a lot of work ahead of him if he was going to patch things up with her but nonetheless he would do what he had to do to make her his once again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kysindra
Kysindra soul had transformed and changed since Natsu dark claw reached in and ripped it open and empowered her with his own essence. She felt more alive and conscious of her life now than ever before, and that brought a mixture of emotions she wasn't accustomed too,as she welcomed her Demon form. In her mind, she saw images of Natsu becoming destructively mad at her and throwing fire balls everywhere after her judgment and yet the other half of her saw a strong and protective Demon Lord, accepting her for who she is. Her heart had stopped as Natsu words whispered in her heart and mind.
Each word he confessed, pounded into her heart for redemption as her eyes filled up with hot tears and slowly streamed down her cheeks as he spoke of how he felt for her. She nodded silently to herself as he spoke of bringing Daniel to him, and as well as their future between the two of them. Her eyes opened suddenly, as he severed the connection as her lips parted from the urrdge to call out to him yet she lowered her head, and her heart began to beat again. She stood their very still and silent to soak in the short conversation they had, taking in a long deep breath she contemplated to herself.
Kysindra felt stronger with Natsu on herside, and she begun to love the feeling of having power on her own. Natsu words proved that she was more important than his 'new human' toy. Yet. She felt he had to prove more to her, than just words. His betrayal was deep enough to almost bring herself in a rampage for a time being. Over Jealousy, over a mortal. She shook her head now and laughed hauntingly in her two tone voice that she'd been 'blessed' with. Her blood red eyes shot open as her laugh halted and her eyes shot up at Daniel with her head tilted to the side. "Change of plans…you're coming with me now to meet him."

Aururum looked down at lily and shrugged "Its up to him. In all reality things are happening faster than I ever could have been expecting. We have more enemies around us than we expected... So I would think training would be on the top to-do list for all of us. Luckily enough I had taught you how to call your weapon into this plane. So! We as a pair are ahead slightly... Knowing the other side... I don't think they have any idea or unity at all." He said before crossing his arms.

Evelyn, Red
The moment she stopped talking Natsu explained to her about his contacts before he had to leave. She nodded "I will need more of these cells filled! I need power!" She yelled out before turning her attention to the largest suit she had built "Alpha protocol initialize!" She said making the suit light up. It raised off the ground before turning and staring at her. "Protocol.... Initialized! I am the Omega!" It shouted before swiping at her. Evelyn screamed and began to run out of the room. "SHIT! I FORGOT!" She screamed as the thunderous footsteps of the massive suit were heard. Before it could cause any harm to the home she leapt onto its back "Execute protocol 115! 115!" She yelled causing it to stop. The suit continued to radiate red light "Person Identified.... Subject 115.... Evelyn.. Creator... Destroyer... Bringer of the Omega... I am at your will. I am the instrument of Pestilence. I am at your command." It said in a Demonic tone.

Evelyn stepped off its back and clapped her hands "Well done Omega... You are one of four... The last of you is under production... You are Pestilence.... We must get War and Famine... Death is in construction....Pestilence can never die.. you are everlasting." She said making it stand up straight. "I am the Omega.. I am the end! I am everlasting!" It boomed filling the house full of Demonic chirping and its deep voice.

Last edited:
|Alojz|@Nay'ar
Alojz was annoyed, to take her father would be to disobey his master. On the other hand to not take her father would be against her wishes, and he made a vow to do tasks she gave him if it was within his power. His soul raged pushing him out of the earring once again. He was now in his original demon form with a large claw and scythe behind him, his back was toward Ren.
Having to co-operate with such a incompetent, unruly and over-bearing woman... It's different, but annoying as the angels and heaven itself! Regardless I don't have nearly enough souls, her father would most likely not be reliable for anymore than the ones he's so graciously given me tonight. Ren, she also has not used her abilities yet. I can't face an angel with such a dead weight. I'll have to make her sign a contract, it seems the father is useful to my cause even still.
Alojz lifted his hands to the air and smoke began to rise around him and Ren masking them from prying eyes and human sight. Next, Alojz snapped his arm towards her father and his claw grew ten times bigger and stretched over a lanky black arm to grab the man and engulf him in the palm of his hand. "You're a determined one, a hard will to break Ms. Stride. It seems this man drives all of your thoughts and determination. By now you should have figured I control darkness and all that create it. Now, that's not the point, you say we burn daylight? Correct madam, then we'll take a slight shortcut. Jump off the balcony, if you wish to live you'll have to steal the souls of the law below you. Simply put: When you jump you'll have a second to change into your demonic armor, your arrows will have the ability to create blasts large enough to slow your descent, but strong enough to leave a crater where those men now stand. I'd hurry before your father hits the ground as well. You have ten seconds. I'll be waiting at your estate, your father's state depends on your mission's success. I want 4 souls, you should be able to manage such things. You're a strong woman."
Alojz hopped up on the rail ready to jump off, but then forgot to tell her about soul collection and turned his neck to face her. "The last thing you need to know about is soul collection. You blind humans can't see them, but when you kill any living thing its soul attaches to your own and increases your soul's worth by one. To see the souls before they attach to you, you need to be using your demonic armor. Your armor will repel them and you can grab the wisps and devour them, bring them to me and I'll get them out of you. If you live. This will be your first test and punishment, I will keep my promise and get your deeds done. How, will not concern you. Do as I ask so that we can help my master gain more power. Also, be careful not to kill too many people with low soul counts it attracts Angelic attention." With this Alojz took off and slowly floated across the sky as a dark cloud, Ren would feel a surge of power beckoning to be released. This surge would be her armor's call.

|Rena|@ProfessorNv
Rena lowered her bow and placed the bolts back in her quiver, tossing both onto the couch. She placed her hands behind her puffing up her cheeks "Meany, you kept all the fun stuff away from me all this time?! I have a split persona because of you now! Speaking of which I haven't had another incident since that night... But, you seem bothered by it now, why not mention it to me sooner if it were such a big problem?" Rena stopped pouting when she asked her last question and placed a finger on her cheek thinking of possible reasons for his delay in telling her.
|Daniel|@Poetic Justice
Daniel felt a little repulsed by her sudden act of love towards this Natsu guy. Daniel's mind raced with ideas of who he could be, the most prominent being lover. He jumped off the desk and grabbed a Beretta from his stash and returned the wall to its usual state, he grabbed his keys and the crystal walking to his car. When he reached the door he looked back to the poorly dressed demon. "You know what a phone is right? There's one by the wall over there, by the staff steps."

Kysindra
Kysindra wasn't expecting Daniel to just, not listen, to what she had commanded. She had a discombobulated look upon her face as she just stared at Daniel dumb founded. "Wha…?" She shook her head and summoned up her energy as a black wind engulfed her and she went after Daniel. "Hey! Where do you think you're going? WE have business to attend. Look, I'm new to this. The only way you want any answers, is to meet Lord Natsu. " Her voice soften now as she also sighed to herself. "Look, it's my first day or so being a Demon, give me a break would you? I'll come to a compromise with..my attire..if you just come with me and listen…" She folded her arms and swayed her hip to one side. "Please Daniel" her attitude had change for she was willing to do anything to make this work for what she could remember, from after her transition, Daniel could break her crystal and that wouldn't end will for her. She hoped Natsu could explain more to the both of them and put some prospective with Daniel's needs and understanding as well.​

|Daniel|@Poetic Justice
Daniel jumped a little when Kysindra had warped right in front of him in a black gale of wind. When she yelled at him he sunk slightly in his shoes. Her nagging reminded him a little of his father and he began to feel more comfortable around her violent tone. "Your life can't interfere with my current one, sudden changes aren't going to be acceptable unless they are unavoidable. Maurice has some connections with more arms dealers, from that- Let me just say this: When I summoned you from that damn crystal, its like you rushed into my head and everything you knew about my situation. That was weird as hell. More weapons is the point anyway, not to keep though to sell, but I won't need your help for that. We're going to run by the store nab Maurice, see this Natsu guy and then get my weapons. If ya' understand, get in the god damn car." Daniel turned to the door, but stopped to face Kysindra again. "You know you're sort of like my father, except for the..." Daniel lifted his chest like he were caressing breasts and grabbed his groin, making grunting noises after each action. Stared at her and dismissed the comment, swatting at the air as if to push it away like it were a tangible item. "Tell me how to get to this Natsu guy first, That would've sucked driving all that time."

Kysindra
Kysindra understood where Daniel was coming from, as she nodded a bit in agreement. Although she based her actions on her emotions, she would need to take more time in herself to breath and take a step back to reevaluate the situation. Like Natsu does..,She thought to herself. She wasn't to happy either, when the images of Daniel life came rushing in her mind as well. She settled down her wind storm and let it come a halt and stood on the sidewalk with wings folded in, she looked as though she had surrendered to Daniel's terms. She raised a brow in question when Daniel referrer her to his father and she just waved a hand in dismissal and thought to herself, That's it. A wardrobe change… here I come. With a loud sigh and roll of her eyes she got into the car, slowly ducking her huge curved horns and getting into the vehicle. She wasn't to comfortable riding in one of these like she once had been when she was human as she glared at Daniel once he got in. "I would portal myself to him…but I don't know how to travel with a human with me nor am I 100% sure I can even do it alone…" Her eyes just lit up as she just then remembered, Natsu was still at her mansion. "My Mansion is off by the water…Damn I loved that view…"

Status
Not open for further replies.