Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
†Elena†
The Angel of Light

Once Elena had finished giving Rhapsody a signal via a beam of shining light, as bright as the sun, she turned to Alex. Her smile was plastered to her angelic face as she approached him. She nodded her head as he asked about giving her a nickname. No one had ever given her a nickname before! Maybe he wouldn't be such a bad human after all.. wait what did he just say? Elena's face turned from cheery to utter shock at his words. "E-Excuse me?" She managed to finally get out. His glare hard on her, making her blood boil as she blinked a few tears back. Marching up to him she glared right back. "Listen here Alexander. You are MY responsibility. And as my responsibility you will do as your told. I do what I do to protect you." If that wasn't enough to piss off a heavenly creature the next thing he said really did the trick. "EXCUSE ME? You're father DIED protecting you. He would be ashamed to here you speak like that!" She yelled angrily at him.

Storming away she yelled over her shoulder. "STAY PUT". Suddenly sensing a demonic presence near she stopped mid sentence and turned her attention to the direction that she feared. "Oh no.." She whispered as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms like she was praying. Suddenly she was encased in a ball of light and then broke out like a beautiful butterfly. She stood in front of the two humans in full heavenly armor. The red sash hanging from the glowing armor. She turned to them and said. "Lily, Prepare yourself. I'll be RIGHT back" She said as she pulled out her glowing sword and stormed into the forest. "Where are you demon.. I sense you.. You cannot hide from the lord's light!" She said defensively.

§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

Lily smiled as Alex's cold stare dropped and he smiled. "Cool. Well how old are you Alex?" She asked before she saw him turn to Elena. His cold bitch stare was back and man was he pissed! He lashed out at his angel and it was clear that Elena had no idea how to handle it. She lashed right back at him and man.. that angel could bite. As she turned to storm out she stopped suddenly and turned to the east. Feeling a demonic presence she turned into a bright light of heavenly armor. She looked fierce as she pulled her glowing sword out and flew off towards the woods saying to Lily to protect herself and Alex. Suddenly Lily panicked. 'Aururum.. Aururum if you can hear me.. Help' She thought, opening the link between them. 'I need your fire element.. Aururum I'm scared' She begged her protector to help her. She needed him to protect her and he wasn't, he wasn't there.

As Drakken meandered over the trees of the forest, he felt an increase in holy aura that directed straight to him. Rolling his eyes, he landed in the forest just in time to hear the female angel calling him out. With his footsteps soundless, he wandered until he found the angel. Strange, was she new? Her aura did not seem like the others, not familiar. He walked until he was about ten feet behind her, still in his normal form and his hands in his pockets.

"Ahem" he said to get her attention, "You seem a little under trained in aura tracking dont you?"

Aururum, Purple
Aururum heard Lily's plea for help and felt his heart sink. "Stay calm... Im sorry Im not there! Please.... Stay safe... This issue with Natsu's human is wrapping up... I will be there as soon as I can... Im sorry." He said before he turned to Michael "Something is wrong... Lily just contacted me. It seems something is going on... Elena is in trouble." He said before putting a hand on Michaels shoulder "Trust me... she is done with...We need to go. I am not leaving her Michael." he said with his voice stern. His eyes seemed to radiate a red heat as he looked back.

He opened his wings up before looking up into the air "Lily I am coming. Concentrate on my warmth... call forth the fire inside you. Concentrate and do what you did before. I will be there very soon." He said before he shot into the air and quickly began to pick up speed as he sped towards Lily and Elena.

|Rena|@ProfessorNv
Rena stared as he left through the front door, her big puppy eyes piercing through the back of his head. When he was out of sight she wandered the house looking for something to do eventually ending up on her sofa upside down. "He's probably having fun, too bad this crystal can't take me to him... Hmph. Stupid crystal, stupid Drakken! Ugh!" Rena layed with her face in the sofa pillows. Suddenly, a small boy walked in with some friends, it seemed they thought the log house was vacant. Who could blame them, but Rena simply looked up at the boys and they stared back. They all got really twitchy about to run. "Wait. You can't go out there like that, you've probably attracted every moutain lion for miles with your giggling. But, don't worry I have some games we can play!" The kids calmed down and made themselves comfortable. "We can play chess, Jenga, Monopoly, Uno-" They all shout Uno and get really hyper. "Ok, ok settle down. Before we start go call your parents with the phone over there." Rena gestured to the phone which was next to her crossbow. Amazing. The kids at firs ignored it, but then got curious and started firing arrows. Rena reacted quickly moving like a monkey upstairs, the kids started chasing her around the house with the crossbow unaware of its killing powers. Rena now ran from 4 little "demons" around the house.

|Alojz|@Nay'ar
Alojz looked at her, was she worthy to hold that crystal? Could he trust a female so tightly attached to this world? There was only one solution to keep the bond of little trust active. An accidental "casualty". His scythe disappeared and the room filled with a mist that was then sucked into the crystal.

|Daniel|@Poetic Justice
Daniel looked at Kysindra, she was barely dressed. Then she went and asked a question that just came across rude to Daniel. "My first Question is; Why the hell you dressed like this is an exotic dance club." He raised his hands and shrugged his shoulders, briefly looking around like he was looking to imaginary people for support. His hands dropped onto his knees and he leaned forward onto his fist. By the looks of it your a dragon human or something, A demon! Damn I'm good." He stood up and leaned over the counter knocking on the wood. "Well, all jokes aside what brings you here now, I've been bored all day. Years in fact, and this awesome thing with wings has been sitting in that treasure chest all this damn time." Daniel walked from behind the counter and around her. "Sorry, if I come across rude. I don't... what do they say..." Daniel snapped his fingers quickly as he circled her to the front of the desk where she hovered, he leaned on it with his snapping arm and stopped shooting his pointer at her. "Think before I speak. Just sorta say whatever the hell is on my mind, it's a bad habit. So, my biggest questions would be; Who exactly are you? And what can you do? Oh, and if it's some high up BS, save the regal tone and the "I am blah-blah-blah you do not speak to me like that!" for the douche-bags we're gonna kill later on."

Micheal
Micheal only stared at the girl Evelyn in curiosity. He didn't quite understand what was going on with her only that her emotions suddenly came bursting from her heart and it was starting to drive her crazy. He only heard a few of Aururums words as he continued to carefully watch Natsu's newest weapon. He understood what Aururum was feeling and would not deny him his request to go after Lily. Not that he could have if he wanted to. He wasn't about to fight Aururum about this besides from the way things were now it seemed just he and Anaella could handle this if not he would simply summon another one of the Angels to help them. He only hoped that if it got to that point the Angels would arrive in time. "Anaella..I don't exactly know whats going on with our..new friend over there but we can't take any chances..are you absolutely sure that the bio weapon on the back is no longer functional?"
Natsu
Natsu watched the scene unfold with wide eyes as he felt his blood begin to boil "No no no no no no no no nooooo!!! you damn fool!!" He yelled in frustration and threw a fireball at the wall. The ball of fire shattered against the wall in a shower of sparks like it was made of glass and left nothing but a scorch on the wall. He didn't want to burn the building he and Kimi..Kysindra had built together. Although he was angry enough to do so. "Evelyn I don't know what's going on but you need to get yourself straightened out or these Angels will take away your future they will kill you and destroy your machines! you need to finish whatever it is you need to do and come to me now! I can help you destroy your emotions forever if you choose"

†Elena† and Drakken
-Fight in the Forest-

[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Elena was startled by the sudden demonic voice behind her. She turned quickly to see the demon before her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"T-That's none of your business"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c] She said, stomping her foot toward him. Her sword pointing at his chest.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Leave. This isn't your place to be"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c] She said. Her protective instincts were going into overdrive as she stared down this new threat.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 'I will protect my human at all cost'[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c] She thought. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Drakken tilted his head curiously at the angel. Looking at the blade, he took a step closer, looking back at her. His eyes looked curious, darkly curious. He tilted his head to the other side and took another step closer before chuckling. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"You're not familiar at all... could it be that you are new? A fresh [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]parum angelus[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c] fighting for the 'righteous'? Tell me, what is your name little one?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Elena was starting to get a little nervous. She stood still, just as she was taught. You never let a demon see you scared. "Elena. Angel of Light." She said firmly as her eyes narrowed at Drakken. "And yours? Demon scum?" She said with a sharp edge to her voice. "I may be new but I can defeat you. You don't look like you could harm a fly" She said with a little spite to her voice.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Drakken let out a darker sounding laugh before fixing his eyes on hers. "Listen here bitch, I've killed more angels than you could realize, and I am not afraid to add another to the pile. But not before I have my fun."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]In an instant he sunk into the earth, his movements untraceable. He waited a few seconds before suddenly rising up directly behind her "I am Drakken, demon of earth and all of its rage. I am a bane to angels and a hater of all demons, i am a nightmare to you little angel, you are nothing but a pathetic little shit stain in this world!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]If Elena thought Alexander's words were cruel and vile.. she hadn't heard anything yet. The demon sunk into the earth below. Suddenly the earth split into two and he rose in an angry rage. Elena stepped back a little and panicked on the inside. 'Oh no oh no oh no!' She thought. 'Maybe I should call Rhaposdy.. Or Michael.. They'd know what to do!' She thought as her sword began to shake. 'No. I can handle this. I have to handle this myself!' She thought as she pointed her sword's point at Drakken. "Well Drakken, It was a pleasure to meet you but unfortunately.. It's time for you to eat those words" She said. Gathering her energy she shot a ball of pure bright light though her sword and directly at Drakken.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"Heh" Drakken smirked as he sunk down again, the ball of light sailing harmlessly through the air. He rose up again, his eyes shining wickedly with amusement.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"A spry little one arent you, angel bitch? How long did it take you to summon that little parlor trick? Probably not fast enough to stop a demon from gutting you... shit I think a human could handle you." he said in a mocking tone as he began circling around the angel. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"Tell me, what do you think of the other angels hmm? Are they your 'bestest friends'? Your 'family' persay? What are your thoughts on it?" he asked her mockingly, yet with a hint of curiosity.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Elena's body began to betray her as he circled her. Mocking her endlessly. "Stop it! Stop It! They are my family! I'll do everything to protect them from scum like you!!" She yelled angrily as she let the light burst from her body in sharp shards that shot out in all directions. "You're nothing but a heartless monster. Where's your human huh? Bet you killed her off didn't you! You're kind makes me sick!" She yelled. Eyeing the demon prey.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Drakken ducked to avoid the light spikes, giving a semi impressed nod at the outburst. "Would you now? Heh, excuse my lack of confidence if I question that they would do the same. Sorry, just experience with that lot and all." he said casually as he began circling her once more. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]SHe was getting shaken, that was good. "Oh my human? She's not trained yet to take on an angel. But I guess you could be an exception. You hardly qualify to be a soldier of heaven, you dont have that holy-stick-up-your-ass persona that Micheal does." he said with a dark chuckle. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]To mess with her, he began to slightly shift the earth under her feet, making her falter this way and that for his amusement. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]He put his hand to his chest in mock offense, "Heartless monster? I assure you I have a heart, in fact, you couldnt make a monster without one now could you? If your little brain cant grasp that concept id be happy to explain."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Elena was getting really fed up with the demon. "My Angels family would do the same! We protect each other!" She growled. The kind light leaving her eyes with every vulgar word that left Drakken's vile mouth. Her eyes following him as he circled her again. This time, she wouldn't miss.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"I bet you my human could take your human ANYDAY" She said with total confidence in Alex. Even if he had NO idea what he was doing. Her body stiffened a bit at his comment on Michael. "Lord Michael is a great and brilliant leader! What do you know about leading? You need to learn some manners!" She said. Her sword glowing again as she fired 5 quick blasts of light before the earth began to shake under her. "AH!" She said, falling back slightly before regaining her balance. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"Me? Have a little brain? Please" She said with her eyes narrowing on his heart. He was a different type of vile demon. Demons were usually quick to deny their hearts, not caring for anyone but themselves. Drakken was different, but the fact that he was enjoying tormenting the young angel was getting on her last nerve. Unleashing her white wings on her back and flying into the sky to meet his level. "Oh look we're on the same level now" She said with a smirk.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Drakken chuckled the whole time she defended her angel comrades. He found it amusing that she was so adamant on things that she was merely told rather than had experienced. She had much to learn. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]She flew up to him and he merely smirked at her. "Oh dearest little shit, you will never imagine what I have been through. Therefore you will never be on [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]my [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]level" he said to her as he flew closer and closer. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"Tell me, what exactly are you fighting for? Obviously not glory, nor fame.. is that the same thing? Ah fuck it... how about love? Do you fight for love little angel?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"If you actually had a brain you'd know that glory and fame are the same thing.. moron!" She said as she flew towards him. Brushing past him easily before turning around to face him again. Her wings flapping to keep her feet off the earth. "I fight for what is right. The light burns within me!" She said again. Blasting another light beam at him, this time with her hand. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"What would you even know about love" She growled. 'This is taking too long. I need to get back too Alex and Lily..' She thought to herself as she looked over her shoulder, hoping they were safe. At least she was fighting this demon away from them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Drakken gave a dry... yet almost sad chuckle as she asked what he knew about love. "Enough to know love is the greatest evil of them all..." he said, this time not looking at her, his eyes with a distant look. He sighed a little and his gaze went back to normal. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"Some of the greatest evils were done in the name of love. Terrorists, murders, stalkers, cultists... they act in the name of love do they not? Hell, people who love god... they do so through their fear. What does that say for you?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Elena's eyes softened a bit as she saw his expression change drastically. His excuse about love gave it away to Elena that something about love ticked him off. She chuckled. "And that just proves you know nothing about love." She said. "Love is kind, Love is patient. It is not envious or evil. It does not trick others or do wrong doings. It is beautiful and amazing." She said with a soft airy voice. "It is not evil." She said firmly as her eyes locked onto Drakken's.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Drakken merely sighed and fixed a small smile at the angel as she claimed he knew nothing about love. "Oh but little angel, I know more than you realize. My darkness does not come from a demon, but from a heart that had long since been broken."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]At this point his expression darkened, and the air around him became cold. Two shafts of earth shot up and encased around Elena's feet, grounding her as he slowly approached. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"I knew kindness, I knew warmth, I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]knew [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]love. I had so much happiness in my heart that I didnt know what to do with it. Then one day... one [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]fucking day... [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]it was taken... no, torn from me without warning. No angel nor demon helped me as I lay there crying..."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]At this point his voice rose, becoming more evil and dark sounding, "That day I became a monster, one who hated angels and demons with an equal passion, one who wanted to shred them until their screams filled the air like MUSIC!" from then, Elena began to slowly sink into the ground, inch by inch. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"You want to know why LOVE makes the best monsters?" he asked as she slowly sank into the earth, Drakken sinking with her as he closed the distance between the two, "Because the ones who have loved and been loved" deeper "the ones who were truly happy" deeper, "the ones who had that one person that could make their days brighter with a smile..."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]He plunged her into the earth, no air to meet her lungs or light to reach her eyes, and within her struggle, a single whisper sounded clearly in her ears,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]"they are the ones who know true pain... and they want to share it..."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]As if a curtain was pulled, Elena would find herself sitting on the ground once more, no earth encasing her, no Drakken seen... He stayed under the earth, a small cavern just under her feet, on his knees as he shuddered and weeped, something he had done many many times before…[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Elena was horrfied. Her wings couldn't pull her as the earth rose to greet her feet. The dirt enclosed around them and pulled her. Pulling her deeper and deeper into the ground. Elena was fighting with all her might. Shaking her head as Drakken's demonic voice filled her mind with dread. "No.. No!" She screamed over and over. Suddenly her light was gone. She was plunged deep into the earth. The air no longer entered her lungs and she felt suffocated. 'I cannot fail this!!' She mentally screaming. Her body was on fire as it fought to keep her sane without the air. And then, all at once, like wakening from a bad dream Elena was back on top. Her breaths coming in staggered gasps of air. Coughing as she fought to get to her feet. Looking around for the demon spawn she couldn't find him. "YOU'RE WRONG" She screamed as she looked around again and then all at once lifted into the air and flew back to her humans, praying to some force that they were unharmed and untouched. But the demon's words still echoed in her mind, haunting her thoughts.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Drakken took a deep breath, and once he sensed she was gone, he rose out of the dirt and watched her flying in the distance. "I wish I was" he said flatly as he began his slow walk back to Rena's house.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Landing softly on the grass back in the meadow Elena took a deep breath in. She took a look around to find Lily was hugging herself around her waist with her head hanging, almost like she was praying. Perhaps for Aururum? Alex stood there like always. Watching his expressions as she approached Elena sighed a little as she rubbed her wing. A few feathers ruffled out of place from the dirt. She lowered her head at Alex as she said softly "I'm sorry Alexander, I should not have said those words. You are my human and I would do anything to protect you." She looked up at him and nodded confidently. "Anything." [/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Nay'ar
|Joseph Karrigan|

Joseph quickly sped along on his motorcycle heading to his new job and idly noticed someone in a strange suit robbing another place. He was tempted to go and help the other angels there, but one of them looked to be stronger than the rest and he didn't want to tempt fate without Rhapsody their to give him the OK to fight, last time he had tried that the beautiful angel had scolded him to such a degree that he still found small pricks from the cactus's she used on on his body. She was beautiful, but if you pissed her off she became as scary as a demon, if not more so! He kept on riding until eventually he arrived to his job and parked his motorcycle, set the alarm, and proceeded to walk to the entrance. He then saw Rhapsody atop of it and decided to call out to her, as this was a rare occurrence. "Hey, Hey Rhapsody! Over Here! What are you doing here? What's wrong? Why do you look like the apocalypse is upon us?" He finished with a small chuckle at his joke as he awaited for her to answer him.​

Drakken got back to the house to find that Rena was being chased around by three children, one of which had her bow. His reaction was to make a facepalm at the scene. If she couldnt handle three kids how would she handle an angel? With quick hands, he snatched the bow and stood before the kids, his face turning into a demonic form as he hissed,

"LEAVE BEFORE I EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The kids froze wide eyed for a second before screaming and running straight for the exit of the house. Drakken reverted to normal and faced Rena, his expression sayin 'are you kidding me?'

|Anaella|

The black angel smirked and side-gazed her superior. Was she absolutely sure it could do no harm? No. She was more than sure. As the ice wasn't melting anymore, the temperature had to be low enough to have penetrated inside the box and this was given out by the cold foam lingering in the air around it, on their new friend's back. "Absolutely" she stated "It can still explode though and I'll need time to freeze all the facility. We don't know if and where other bio weapons are being kept." she added, this time only in Michael's mind, looking back at the human. She wasn't to give Natsu unnecessary information.

Now, where could the demon be? Not there, of course, he would already have made his entrance by now. At home? Did he even have one? Anaella had lived in the human world for some time, it was easier to blend in and get her job done, but Natsu was the type to stay more in his crystal than out of it... she was thinking a lot but shook all those thoughts and focused again on getting the general temperature drop gradually. It was a lot easier to just freeze all the liquids around her, radiators first, than freezing a room with ice pillars and it took a lot less energy and time. Moreover, if everything went like it had to, maybe, the human would have collapsed from cold.

Alexander

Alexander stood,, his eyes finding the ground and staying there as she yelled at him. her words like physical blows. He flinched back at every harsh word like she had actually struck him. He knew he had been trying to make a joke about being left behind, but... it hurt more then any words his grandparents ever through at him when she told him his father had died to protect him. He stood there numbly as he finally looked up to see her disappear into the forest. Lily stood quietly her hands wrapped around herself lost in thought or prayer. Alex slowly fell onto the grounds, wrapping his arms around his knees as he watched were his angel had disappeared toward.

It wasn't long for the lights to appear between the trees. A fool could see something was happening. Alex knew she was fighting whatever she had found in those woods. He couldn't do anything to help. Weak, useless he could only watch hoping praying for her to be alright. Her crystal, her soul hanging off his slender wrist. Within minutes the lights stopped, and with them his breath. It seemed like forever but eventually Elena finally made her way out of the forest back into the clearing were he sat. He jumped to his feet as she got closer and he listened to her words as she apologized.

Alex let her talk as she walked closer. What ever she did say he didn't hear. He rushed at her, almost knocking her over as he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her fiercely. It was a moment or two before he did anything else but hold her. Eventually he whispered in her ear "I'm glad you are ok." He pulled back glaring at her holding her at arms length. "What if you had died! What if something had happened to you Elena! You appear in my house only to die that night?! We are a team! I don't care if you think you were trying to help me. No one else will die protecting me. If you go I go, no more staying put. Understand?"

Aururum, Skyblue
Aururum saw the fight as he approached the area at a over the top speed. Once he saw it die down and felt Elena's presence he slowed his speed considerably. He arrived just as Elena was returning to his Human and touched down silently behind Lily who was down praying. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and listed her up gently. "You call me and I respond in kind. I apologize that I had left you alone..." He said before hugging her tightly. His massive hands in his angelic form easily encompassing her back. He slowly began to shrink back down to his human size so she could relax in his embrace. "Hey, I wont let you get hurt... do you understand that? I shouldn't have left you but I needed to... Something major happened that... well... kinda solved itself. Ill tell you later. What matters is that you are safe." He said to her as he rubbed her back.

He then looked up at Elena "Im glad you are alright. You handled yourself fine... I saw some of it when I was coming in. I didn't see it exactly but I felt it closely." He said before turning his attention back to Lily. "What do you say we work on your elemental form? I think you will like the fire you can call forth. Its empowering!" He said before letting go of her. "What do you say?"

Evelyn, Red
Evelyn finally got herself under control enough to release the box from her back. She rose to her feet once more and looked around as her suit calibrated once more to a high state. She took the chance to look around before taking her chance and diverting power to the suits Servo-Joints. She ran towards one of the walls and broke through to the open. It became apparent that the weapon was no longer on her back. She broke into a full run as she slowly began to pick up speed. She arrived at her house not to far away and immediately go out of her armor. She took the three samples she put into her armor out.

She looked at the medium armor suit and smirked before taking the two power cores out and swapping them into the 'Pacification' Unit. She screwed the cores into place within thirty seconds and activate them causing the massive suit to turn on. She began to giggle and clapped her hands "It works! I works!" she shouted before putting the samples into the suits main armor unit. She climbed up the larger suit and slipped into the pilots cabin. "Natsu.. Your power is enough to power my largest suit. I do not fear that Ice woman." She said before she slammed the helmet of the suit shut. "I will bring the units to you. She may be following me... together we will end her pitiful life." She said before she hit a button causing the massive suit to begin rising to ground level. Once it did she didn't care for collateral damage.

Last edited:
Kysindra
Kysindra tilted her head at the human in wonder. I used to be in his place once before…long ago…She shook away the past as she crossed her arms waiting for Daniel to finish his ranting. She only smirked to his comment about her 'looks' as he continued on. She was impressed how well otherwise he took to her being a 'Demon'. She never took her eyes off of him, like a owl hunting a rabbit. as he let his emotions carry out with his expressions. Before she would speak, her feet touched the ground as she walked over to him and patted his back. Her voiced was filled with enthusiasm as she enlighten him, " My name is Kysindra. I was a human just like you, not long ago I'll just say, and I had my own Demon." Her teeth grinded as she thought of Natsu and then suddenly she felt the rage of Natsu burning into her. An urge wiith her new strength and powers she could protect him and wanted to go to him. But how? She quickly shook her head to dismiss her thoughts and concentrated back to Daniel and carried on. "He made me a demon now and with that, we have an alliance to protect the chosen human that contains our crystals and fight up an arms against the Angels for this realm. There's other too, that are just like you, having the source.-" She paused to point a claw at his crystal that hence where she came. "And to summon their demon…" She hope he was understanding all this as she became silent for a moment to let the matter sink in. Her blood red hues never left his, as she watched his movements carefully. "You have special abilities that are mine to share. I was accepted to control the element of Wind, with that, we can do limitless possibilities…-Her voice was sleek and seductive now with the mention of power. "Yes…we need to train Daniel. You have your own special demonic armor now that your with me..this is your destiny now and you must accept it." Her eyes shot him a serious look.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody stood up as soon as she heard the cycle down the street. "That's him. I feel him!" Her heart leaped with joy and relief but now was not the time to celebrate. She leaped down from the building and landing infront of him with a crouch then stood up and stared lost into his eyes. So many emotions ran through her eyes that he could feel. Pain, fear, anxiety, hope and faith. "Joseph. Please listen to me. The demon's are on high alert and us Angels have agreed to rally our companions together and unit our forces. I'm sorry but you must come with me. " Hurt and pain resided in her big pink eyes that she took this choice away from her dear friend. But this was serious. No more games she thought. She hugged him tightly to her as her massive wings expanded and pushed them off high into the sky. She was remembering her conversation with Elena and knew she had to act quick. She spoke softly to Joseph and never once did her arms ease her hold on her embrace of him. "Please forgive…this wasn't by choice. This must be done. All of you are destined to become warriors to help the aid of humankind and to be one with us..With me…" She gulped lightly and hope Joseph would try to understand her. She noticed the beam of pure light and smiled. Knowing that was Elena and was so grateful to have friend such as her. Rhapsody wings hasten to the area. Lily and Alexander was also there as she sense their presents, as well as Aururum which stunned Rhapsody.
As Rhapsody landed softly she slowly un-wrapped her arms and gave Joseph a sympathy plea to hold onto his thoughts. She ran a few steps toward Aururum, "Hey what's going on? Sorry I'm late. What happened? I still need to find Michaels companion, are you hurt? Is Michael alright?" Rhapsody beckon Joseph to come closer, to be involved with their conversation, for he too, is much important in this as anyone.​

Last edited by a moderator:
†Elena†
The Angel of Light

The moment Alex's eyes laid on Elena she felt his relief at seeing her. He rushed at her with such a force that the already existed angel barely had the energy to steady herself. "Woah!" She said as she was embraced in a tight hug. Alex had his arms wrapped around Elena and the protective angel wrapped her arms around his neck and let her wings wrap around his body. Te feathery white wings laced around him. She nodded her head as they let go just enough to loo at each other. She giggled slightly. "Alex I'm 742 years old. I'm not getting taken out by a single demon." She said with a smile. "I promise I won't make you stay put anymore... Unless it's an angel only thing" She said with a smirk.

A sudden shierk from Lily made Elena turn her head. Aururum in all his angel form glory was standing there. When he looked up from Lily at Elena he told her she did well against the demon. Elena smile was beaming as she bowed her head. "Thank you Aururum that pleases me much to know you think that." Her smile faded a bit as she sighed. "Though that demon.. Drakken.. He's one tough cookie.. I couldn't land a single hit from the ground." Sighing a bit she leaned on Alex, physically exhausted.

And as if on cue Rhapsody landed in all her angelic glory, holding in her arms a boy. Obviously her human, Joesph. "Hello Rhapsody. I see you found the place alright?" She giggled as she flicked her hand and watched as the light disappeared into her hand again. "So, who is going to get Isabelle? What's going on? Where's Michael and Annella?" She asked, a bit worried about the others.

"It's Lily. Just Lily"

Even if he was silent, Lily could still feel Aururum's aura as he flew towards her. Her heart beat increased with every flashing light that she saw towards the forest her heart felt like it would explode. As if in a dream Lily bowed her head and let her arms wrap around herself. She felt the fire in her heart spread though out her body, like a dim glow. Suddenly she felt it, Aururum's crystal glowing as he landed behind her. "Aururum!" She breathed as she spun around and jumped into his arms. Not caring if his angelic form scared her the tiniest bit. She let him hold her close as he whispered to her. "I know you did.. I know it was major. Are you hurt? Did something bad happen?" She asked. Her hand stroking his cheek as she loving looked at him. As he looked around to Elena she let her head rest on his chest. When he looked down at her and asked about working with the fire element he possessed she smiled and nodded. "Let's do it"

She looked around at Rhaposdy and her human and she smiled softly to him. "Hi. I'm Lily." She waved from the comfort of his arms. When he let go she clung to him for a few more moments before releasing him and breathing in again. Her sassy attitude returned as she crossed her arms in front of her. Aururum standing behind her and her crystal hanging form her neck like a teardrop.​

|Daniel|@Poetic Justice
Daniel smirked looking at Kysindra. She's bad-ass! The only thought that raced through his head the more she spoke. Daniel then began to think about her attire, it wasn't something you'd see someone just wearing everyday. "Before we begin all of that, we need to get you out of those clothes. We can't complete our job if our enemies, the Angels? Whatever, whoever were fighting it seems we don't want to have to deal with them and every nation known to man. There's that and then there's the fact I don't want a naked woman following me everywhere, people might think I have some weird S&M fetish. Now, here's where we do something slightly bad and make me a little cash along the way." Daniel hopped over his desk counter and opened a cabinet with several manila folders, they were each labeled with names. Daniel picked up a folder and slammed it down on the counter and opened it exposing a mug shot of a man. "Maurice Suarez. This guy has been in every crime imaginable, a wannabe god father of sorts. We're gonna cut his spree short, conveniently his cover is a retail store owner. You go find an outfit, while I get what I want from him and make sure he doesn't snitch. Now this isn't any double 007 crap we're gonna waltz through the front door and I prefer not to get shot so if there happened to be I don't know... a sudden strong upward draft in the building? That would be greatly appreciated." Daniel closed the file and dropped it in his cabinet. "If you want think of it like training." He turned around and lifted the picture that rested on the wall behind him. There was a safe door behind it, Daniel pulled a key out of a drawer and unlocked the safe which in turn revealed that the wall was a door. Daniel kicked the wall in revealing a hole room full of weapons. "This is why the rooms are upstairs... You must be surprised. Actually, I got all of this from Maurice. This Inn doesn't do squat for my income-" The customer from before came out of her room astonished, Daniel froze and dragged his face down his head sighing. "Your too curious for your own good." He walked in the weaponry room and looked around the racks speaking loud enough for everyone to hear. "I kinda like this one... Nah, let's just go with this one nice and simple." Daniel walked out with a grenade launcher, but a simple tazer held in his off-hand behind his back. "Say "Ahhh!" ok?" The girl fainted and Daniel chuckled a little. "I love that. Give me a second I have to deal with this. Why don't you explore what's down there, not like you'll need any of it though." Daniel then set the two weapons down, picked the girl up and carried her upstairs to her room.

|Alojz|@Nay'ar
"Ren, we need to go. We can't be seen here with all these people dead, your father won't know it was you, I bestowed your armor on you during the event." The sirens stopped at the foot of the building. "Just goto the back of the building, I will get us transport to your residence."
|Rena|@ProfessorNv
"They were savages! And what was I supposed to do?! Kill them?! Where were you?!" Rena was hanging upside down from the stairs. Arrows were scattered everywhere and most things broken. "Hey, Drakken. When is this Natsu guy planning on his first attack?"

|Ren| @ShiroKiyoshi

Ren looked up to him "Excuse me? It clearly wasn't me who killed everyone here!" she said motioning around her "And what will my excuse be for being home? No, Demon" she said disgusting "I'm not moving unless my father comes with us." her gaze was strong and determined. He would have to kill her to bring her home without the man and Alojz could easily feel it from the crystal. "You may be merciless and a poor excuse as a guardian but I AM the one knowing humans' customs and the way THIS world goes. There's more than the 'black or white' policy you bring forth." she said getting up pulling up her father on the while she put an arm under his and pulled. Still, she was too weak to sustain him. "Please, Alojz." she said this time in a hurried tone, after all the cops were on their way.

|Anaella|

Anaella sighed in relief when the box was discharged but couldn't do anything more than look at the strange minded human as she broke free from the facility. As soon as Evelyn ran away the black one stopped her freezing and spread her wings, raising some ice dust. "Michael, should we follow her or just make sure every dangerous thing here is harmless?" she asked him ready for either of the tasks. Her wings were restless as she stepped toward the frozen box. Every step raising a bit of dust while the longest feathers touched the ground gently. Anaella bent and took the box freezing it for good and pierced it with a couple of ice knives before throwing it again "Your orders?" she asked gazing at him.

|Joseph Karrigan|

Joseph just watched and waited while Rhapsody carried him a flew off. It was at that moment when Joseph had seen her wings glint in the sunlight that his only thought was 'beautiful' before they landed. He stood and waited until Rhapsody beckoned him over, so he went over to them silently, letting them talk amongst themselves. He turned towards Lily before smiling and responding "Hello beautiful, my name is Joseph." He finished with a chuckling smirk, showing he was joking when he tried to flirt with her, as he didn't want her to get the wrong idea. He studied there situation before stepping forward. "Hello my name is Joseph, how are you all doing today." Joseph asked as he stood by Rhapsody in a relaxed way.​

Last edited:
Aururum, Purple
Aururum looked to Lily and smiled "Very well then..." He said before Rhapsody began to speak to them all. He smiled "Hello Rhapsody. Everything is fine. Lily here beckoned me in case Elena got injured in the fight. Michael is fine and so is Anaella. We took care of that Woman.... She is really something.. Such raw emotional disturbance. Such a ability to do good but so much hatred for people. She really has no idea what she wants to do. She lets her anger drive her. I think all she wants is to be loved again honestly." He said before rubbing the back of his head at seeing Lily's Sassy mode kick in again.

Without warning he put his arms under hers and lifted her up with absolute ease. "Sassy mode initialized I see. Well, fire goes will with that. Lets begin." He said and carried her to a place a short distance away from the group. "I don't want you killing them if something goes wrong. Don't worry... I was burned with hell fire. This will not harm me if you explode." He said with obvious teasing around the word 'Explode'. He put a hand on her head "Concentrate on the fire burning within you. Call it forth and extend your hand. Think about it flowing forth like water from a faucet. This is the basic form of fire. Raw, uncontrolled and extreme.... You can refine and control it like you are using it as a whip or like a wall as you grow stronger. For now focus on this. You must make it manifest before you try to progress." He explained to her like a teacher lecturing a student. "If you comment on my teaching skills I will have to punish you." He said to her without any emotion which was purposeful. He couldn't keep a straight face and began to laugh anyway "Try it."

Drakken went to start cleaning up around the house when Rena asked him where he had been. "I just went out to go fly a bit, clear my head a little. Thats all" he said in response, keeping out the details about running into that angel girl.

She isnt ready yet. I really need to start training her to sync with my own power. he thought to himself as he cleaned up the broken items. "I dont know about that, but you dont need to worry about the attack. I need to start teaching you how to channel my element. No more games and playing around. Your bow wont always protect you, so you need to learn your own power."

Micheal
Micheal looked around slowly as he listened to Anaella in the background. He was to lost in his thoughts to even hear a word she said. Why would Natsu attack the CDC it made no sense to him. Even if he had gotten some deadly disease a vaccine had to have been made by now. Which was what he could only hope. He shook his head and sighed. Anaella finally broke his thoughts and he looked at her "we return to the others..to continue a fight with that girl right now would only cause more death and destruction. For now we return to the others to train the humans." With that he jumped into the sky with a flap of his wings and flew to where everyone else was. He hovered above them for just a moment before landing "good to see everyone is here in one piece." He stood tall and proud as he slowly surveyed the humans. "I'm Micheal leader of the Angels some of you already know me others not so much. It does not matter though for we are all brothers and sisters in arms now. I'm sure your angel has explained why you were brought here. And I must apologize for removing you from your normal lives."

Natsu
Natsu stayed silent as he watched his new human run back to her lab. He growled to himself and shook his head. Kimi would never have failed like this she would have stayed and fought even if it meant her death. He paused and sighed before he shook his head. He was still hurt over Kysindra running out on him. He couldn't blame Evelyn she did her best. "Fine but hurry I don't want anyone to know where I reside..at least none of our enemies"

"It's Lily. Just Lily"

"You make me seem so weak Aururum.." She complained at her angel before flipping her hair at him and laughing softly. She was defiantly feeling better. Lily smirked at Joesph and gave him a little finger wave to him. "Hey there hott--" She started saying before Aururum picked her up. "Aururum! Put me down!!" She said kicking her legs around. "Shish I was only kidding!" She said as he finally put her down a couple feet away from the others. She stood with her arms crossed in front of her as she listened to Aururum's words. She nodded and chuckled softly. "Yeah you kinda suck at teaching" She said laughing again and shaking her head. She steadied herself and collected herself. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in as she let her mind soak in the fire. "I can't.. feel anything!" She said frustrated.

It took several minutes but finally Lily felt a soft glow flowing from her crystal all the way though her lungs and down her legs. Her skin tingled as she let the fire run though her veins. Suddenly she felt it, the fire! The fire was flowing though her! Raw, unbridled, hot, fire! Her fingertips felt hot as fire flew out in small sparks. "Woah!" She said as her eyes flew open. "Wow! It's so.. weird!" She said, a huge smile spreading ear to ear. Suddenly the fire flew out in random bursts and Lily stumbled back. "EEK! Make it stop make it stop!!" She said as she started shaking her hand. The fire came out in a perfect streak and suddenly when she breathed out, it stopped. "Woah.." She said again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.