Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
you two are so crazy XD

just need 3 more human males and 2 more human females and we can start :)

I can make another human female

your always lost Poet ;) lol jk

Cat like typing? I've never understood that.
@Andy do we have enough to make even pairs?

fc,550x550,forest.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Kimi has transformed into Kysindra now. Kydrindra soul has literally, transformed into a better/worser case of Kimi now. Kimi is no more. XP

lol very true Poet
@ShiroKiyoshi we currently have 5 angels, 5 demons, and 5 humans. 7 of those characters are boys and the other 8 are girls so no we currently do not have enough for pairs. Well...we do but I don't want to get ahead and have people joining late and then getting lost.

lol very true Poet
@ShiroKiyoshi we currently have 5 angels, 5 demons, and 5 humans. 7 of those characters are boys and the other 8 are girls so no we currently do not have enough for pairs. Well...we do but I don't want to get ahead and have people joining late and then getting lost.
tumblr_m88heriBEH1rziwwco1_500_large.gif

@Andy do you have an ad? If not I'll make one.

yes I do have an ad made

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
large.jpg

Name:
Emily Hunter

Race:
Human

s.o.:
Straight

who carried the crystal before you?:
Older brother

Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
1937424pvg1j33w5v4yzr3.png

Personality:
Emily is a brave and independent girl, but she doesn't mind help. She is free spirited and loves adventures. Emily is protective over her friends and won't back down, even in the face of death. She is very stubborn but has an open mind. She can be aggressive when she likes but she is kind and gentle at the heart. She is calm in most situations but even she can break down at times.

Bio:
Emily was an only child, born into a well to do family. They lived happily until Emily was five. Her parents broke up and her mom left. Her dad then chose a new wife over Emily when she was seven, forcing her to go live with her mom and her new husband. Emily had an older and taller step-brother who always teased her. They grew up as a happy family and always went on trips. Emily and her older brother became best friends. Sadly though, her brother was killed by a kidnapper when he was protecting Emily from being taken.

ok all we need are two more males and we can start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.