Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright but we are going to have to bring in the big guns now. Ice cream, cake, more cookies, and chocolate milk!

OH CRAP I FORGOT, WELL IN A BIT I PROMISE I WILL POST SORRY FOR EVERYONE THAT I HELD UP.

I feel really bad, I'm sorry guys v.v

*hugs* I forgive you! Here have a cookie *passes Shiro a chocolate chip*

>.> you are my favorite person in the world right now.

Haha your fine Shiro :)

-pokes thread-

So.. without reading 19 pages.. (though I did read the first).. is this still open? o-o

um..yes it is :) although at the moment we are looking for demons and angels..unless you want to be a male human :) sorry if its a little confusing I'm trying to keep the characters even in gender and race so for every angel or demon there needs to be a human of the opposite gender

Oh that makes sense! I was just curious since the banner popped up on the homepage and I saw this was already such a developed thread ^^

yes it's still open and I'm still accepting cs's if you want to join :) but again like I said if you want to be a female human you'd have to wait because we'd need a male demon or angel to make a female human. otherwise you are more then welcome to make an angel or demon of any gender you want :)

I see what you did there XD

Grace: "Thank you for the cookie X3"

theres another one XD

Grace: *sparkle eyes* Thank you! *nom nom nom*

there you go Lunita :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
*face lights up* Thank you so much! *gives Gracie a glass of milk and dunks my cookie in my own glass of milk while munching happily*

Status
Not open for further replies.