Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright thanks @Ayla glad you understand and welcome aboard by the way :)
Awesome!
Okay I edited some things, and im still going to have to edit the bio later when I can get a faster speed on my browser!
Thank you so much! :D

@Ayla just so you know you can keep the bow obviously and what will happen is that it will have lightning powers so it'll shoot lightning or something like that because that's what Micheal's elemental power is just thought I'd let you know some people got a little confused with that :) and your welcome again welcome aboard its good to have you again if you have any questions just let me know

@Ayla just so you know you can keep the bow obviously and what will happen is that it will have lightning powers so it'll shoot lightning or something like that because that's what Micheal's elemental power is just thought I'd let you know some people got a little confused with that :) and your welcome again welcome aboard its good to have you again if you have any questions just let me know
Oh thats cool! o: Awesome!

Okay I do have a few questions;
due to my inability to search through the threads and posts (computer issues) Who plays Micheal's character?
Do I have to create a story on how they ended up being partners/together?
Since I just joined this site today (but am no stranger to a great roleplay) and hardly experienced with roleplay on forums... How do I introduce my character into the scene/other characters?
Are Ayla and Micheal together as like a relationship sort of thing or is it more of a partnership? ;u;
Im so sorry for all the questions omg im so newb

lol no no its ok i'm more then happy to answer your questions :)

ok first question I control Micheal and Natsu leaders of the angels and demons (in that order lol)
Since your character is just joining we will have to come up with a small story on how they meet and how they become partners and we will play that out in the rp
your third question is kinda the same answer as the last we will make up a slight story and it will depend on her background the type of story anyways depending on the story we decide to use to have the two meet that will effect how we bring your character in.
and Micheal and Ayla are partners through and through HOWEVER it is your choice if you want to have Ayla form a romantic feelings towards Micheal but as I control Micheal I also control whether or not I will have him return those feelings :) now..if you decide to go that route let me know ahead of time please :) I think we could make an interesting story from this if you decide to do that and I'll fill you in as to why that is if you do decide to go that route if not then it doesn't really matter lol XD

Yay we have everyone we need now? we still have to introduce me @Andy and i don't know who i'm paired with either.

I'll help you with that in just a bit @Ace23 :)

hope I answered your questions @Ayla

You did!
I have another though AHA I'm so sorry
What do you mean when you say 'get together ' to create a story on how they met?

lol um..I don't see where I said "get together" because I'm looking at all my posts and I dont' see that anywhere maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me idk XD. anyways to answer your question to the best of my abilities yes we would discuss a story as to how to bring in your character, how Micheal and Ayla would meet and how they would form a partnership.

lol pizza as you command! *snaps my fingers and a giant pizza appears* my magical powers will bring us whatever we want! XD

@Ayla just wondering have you figured out how to watch a thread yet?

Hurray for giant pizza! *takes a slice and nibbles happily on it* Do you need more angels or demons? @Andy I can help with that if you need it. I only have James at the moment.

as of now we have a full roster :) so no but thanks!

Starter?
God I am so lost please forgive me, oonce I learn everything I will be tottally okay xc
I thought I read everything I needed to with this forum but I guess I was wrong D:
I'm trying to find out how to send a private Message but I'm getting There I promie promise!

haha @Ayla its ok I understand take your time here I'll help you out a bit if you want to start a private conversation click on the members profile picture and then select start conversation and then it'll set up a chat for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.