Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy two things. If more people want in, feel free to get rid of Jack or Jyar. And can you catch me up on the story thus far.

Grace: QAQ b-b-but Jack is my partner TT^TT I'm never getting a partner . . . "
It'll be okay Grace, if Jack leaves then someone else well come *pats her on the back*

@ShiroKiyoshi no one's messaged me about being a male demon or a male human so your fine and if I would get rid of anyone it would be Jyar since jack is Graces partner and more people are willing to play as demons then humans and I'll get you up to speed in a moment although not a lot has happened

ok @ShiroKiyoshi to quickly catch you up to be honest not a lot has happened Natsu and Chandra have just met and are currently discussing terms to become partners, Ace23's character is currently seeking out natsu to join him, Ayla and Micheal have become partners and Kysindra and Max have become partners that's pretty much it

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
@Lunita Nesta since no one else has joined I will create a human male for your angel :) I'll get that up momentarily

Name: Jason McCloud
Race: Human
s.o.: Straight
appearance: (below)
who carried the crystal before you?: No one he is the first.
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon: (below)
Personality: Jason is a quiet young man. He believes in justice and that all things should be treated with kindness and fairly. He likes to have fun and joke around but when he needs to get serious he gets the job done. He will protect his friends no matter what and he values loyalty and trust over all other things.
Bio: Jason was only 12 when he lost his family to a fire. After that he was forced to live with his grandparents who died when he turned 18. He's hesitant to get close to people because he fears that if he does they'll just leave him alone again which is why he has chosen his more isolated lifestyle and why he prefers to be alone. Because of the death of his family and grandparents he has assumed a large amount of money and property from their wills. How much he isn't exactly sure but the lawyers he's talked to have estimated somewhere around 10 million dollars worth of money. He goes out often to help those who are less fortunate then him whether its donating the money from his family's wills to charity, buying a homeless person some food or taking care of lost children he does what he can to help. Secretly he wants to be a musician one day but he is too nervous that no one would want to hear his music.

headphones%20brunettes%20anime%20boys%20closed%20eyes%20zetsuen%20no%20tempest%20takigawa%20yoshino%201500x1052%20wallpap_www.wallpaperfo.com_100.jpg

tumblr_mnlbdkC58o1r0p4hfo1_400.jpg
(his armor doesn't have the wings however)
Spear_zps0cbca676.jpg
(His weapon)

thank you :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I have not heard from her in a while no..I can only hope that she is. I'm sure she'll be back soon though.

Good because I'm missing her. I am also hoping that her family is alright, too.

*hugs Lunita back*

If anyone needs hugs or cookies, I'm available. I love to give hugs!

lol good to know

well you and I can start with Anael and Jason whenever you want Lunita :)

I am up for right now...now now now....lolz sorry just sort of excited and on a bit of a sugar high

Status
Not open for further replies.