Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this role play still open for members? O_O

Sure :) we just recently got a full roster but I'll open a few more spots :) we now have 2 male spots open and two female spots open. There's an angek, demon and two human spots you can have one or two of those spots. @Lunita Nesta you can have one if those spots as well :)

Ah, thank you! It seemed really cool so I wanted to join in *smiles* Umm. . . Can I make a male human and a female demon?

. . .

So many character ideas >_<

*dies*

@Andy I would like to reserve a demon *giggles viciously* Female or male doesn't matter.

That's fine :)

@Lunita Nesta you can make a female angel we would just need another human male :)

Alright that works if no one wants the human male spot I'll take it :) but I'll give it a bit

Name: Anael
Race: (angel, demon, human) Angel
s.o.: (straight, bi, etc.) Straight
appearance: See below
Angels and demons only) Holy form (battle form) : See below
(Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice: Sword
(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: you get only one power control over fire, light, water, earth, lightning etc. Snow
Personality: She is quite passionate, the angel of love and romance. She is quite sweet to everyone she meets. She enjoys listening to laughter, especially from children. She tries to help others see the need to love instead of hate. She speaks softly, almost in whispers. She is very gentle and meek.
Bio:
When God sacrificed Himself, Anael would have been completely lost had it not been for her new leader, Michael. She was only 300 years old at that time. She looks at Michael as an older brother. She cherishes him along with the other angels. She would stop at nothing defend her fellow angels or the Human she would be paired with.

Regular Form
Anime-Angel-msyugioh123-33839635-963-768.jpg

7a58503af3335715cf318a4bac01d809.jpg

Holy Form (Battle Form)

Was what I said ignored *sad pandas*

Can I make another female human??

@Shadow_Snow_Storm no it wasn't my message earlier that said "that's fine :)" was directed towards you

@IceQueen um..I'd say yes but the issue is there aren't any other demons or angels available for a partner. And since I'm trying to keep the genders even in numbers it wouldn't work

That's cool then

If more people want to join or people want to make more characters I would be more then happy to let you make another character but fir now I just have to say no

Ah alright! I didn't realize. Thank you*smiles* I'll get to work on hem as soon as I can but fair warning, I'm going out tonight and I am not sure when I'll be back. They'll be done Saturday at the absolute latest~

That's fine please get them up as soon as you can.

WOW! This is so nice to see this Thread active. Yay! ^_^
Keep it going guys and I'm sorry for my late responses...I just recieved relaly bad news about my dad. Just emotinal and trying to fight through it. Give me time please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.