Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<. < Dude I can handle like 6 more characters if possible. I did it with my Zarek RP o3o.

If anyone wants to take one if the last two spots they're more then welcome one more male human and one more female human :) as soon as those cs' s are up I can work on matching everyone up and then buidling a starter :)

BISON!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh and wont be on till a few hours later. Like night time for me.Alright I got the female... Daniel's sister.

alright all spots are now taken just get them up i'll accept them then I'll work on pairing the partners up and then I'll get started on the starter :)

Name: Alexander Briar
Race: Human
s.o.: straight
appearance:
anime_guy_by_kurunomibreak-d5bmr7y.jpg

who carried the crystal before you?: His father, who gave it to him.

Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:

Each form has the same weapons yet they have a diffrent aura depending on wether they are demonic or angelic

img-thing

FFXI_Shield_35.png

Personality: Alex is a very sweet and shy person. He is not one to usualy be the first to introduce himself. He is generous and caring for those less fortunate. If there was a dark side to Alex it would be that he has never seen peoples dark side until recently. Though he is kind and loving, he has the potential for great evil lurking somewhere in his heart.

Bio: Born in raised in the city were this rp began. Alex was brought up with everything. Though that usually hurts those who are raised with nothing to need, instead of making him arrogant it made him generous.
6 months ago his parents had passed away. Alexander now lives with his grandparents in his old parents home. His grandparents his moms mother and father are... diffrent then his parents. They are not kind and the wealth that he enjoyed and gave to others was taken away horded by what should be family. Replaced by... Less pleasant things.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright just put down his personality and bio and he's accepted thanks :)

@St O'possum I'm very sorry but the last spots have already been reserved. Thank you though

Name:
Lillian Natalie Winters
"Lily"
Race:
Human
S.O.:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
1359330477197432.jpg

Who carried the crystal before you?:
Father
Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
963bb9f212e982394119990a22ca252a.jpg

7ef32601141a96e9fe24f6b54e90014d.jpg

images

Personality:
Lily is a rather.. sassy young lady. Her young and wild lifestyle doesn't always suit her father's liking but Lillian couldn't care less. She loves rebelling against her family's lessons but she does love her family more than anything. She always takes her father's warnings to heart, whether or not she follows them are another subject. She's a hopeless romantic and very delicate, though she wouldn't dare to show it. Though her outer personality tends to be more stubborn, sassy, and flirty. She enjoys reading and playing video games.. violent video games and practicing with her bow and arrows. Though she has no trouble hurting humans she couldn't dare hurt an animal. Her head strong and stubborn attitude would likely be her demise.
Bio:
Lillian was born to her father and mother in december. She was the last child the couple had together as when Lily was 4 her mother was killed by a demon, the enemy of her bloodlines protector. This caused something in her father to snap and he began suffocating his children with curfews and rules. This didn't sit well with his youngest who tried everything to escape his iron fist. She understood why her father was so protective but she always wanted a bit more of his trust. Which she earned after she started learning self defense. Upon her 17th birthday her father bestowed upon her the crystal that held their bloodlines protector. He debated giving it to her older brother or sister but her sister didn't want it and her brother was too immature. So it was given to Lily.. Oh brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol accepted :)

alright all we need now is for @ShiroKiyoshi to make the final femal character and I can make the pairings and the starter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.