Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*douse with water* away!!

Also if needed I could take one of shiros characters

*shoos him away* get outta here

@Tonedeaf honey please xD I'm the queen of sass
Oh don't worry I know your sassy. But you ma'am are dealing with a Master in the subtle arts of sarcasm. Plus I am the king of all awkward people everywhere.

Mwahaha

Also tone darling haven't we already discovered I am the queen of awkwardness

@Poetic Justice I'll ask that you post a new cs for Kimi's demon form and all that I don't need all the bio and stuff just the pictures for her appearance and then her elemental ability and weapon of choice thanks :)

Adira, remember, blonde highlights... now who is the awkward one? *points to myself*

Okay we'll you're both basically the same person anyway. XD doesn't matter you're both weird as fuck xD

I use to have blond natural highlights that were that absolute coolest. Then I dyed my hair black too many times and their gone xD

my hair is naturally really dark brown and is mistaken for black, once dyed my hair to have blonde highlights

Something blue would be really cool. Like Blue undertone with Black on top would be perfect
lol

ok the changes are made so @CrimsonHorizons as you know Evelyn is now Natsu's human

@Poetic Justice and @ShiroKiyoshi you two will now be partners in the human and demon part of it any questions ask me right away thanks :)

Why Not their going to cut it all off when you get into basic training anyway. Just don't go getting a tattoo before Basic.
true, but i dont really dye anyway XD the highlights was in third grade

Status
Not open for further replies.