Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settoichi

was removed and Kimi took her place opening up Natsu for a human I believe... I think that is what Andy conveyed to me. Let him explain it better xD.

Lol @Settoichi needed to be booted because she hadn't posted yet so natsu turned kimi into a demon that opened up a human spot which @CrimsonHorizons tool because the demon side would be down a human

Now, Kimi was just overly lovey with Natsu.. this character would be a human Demon.. I think some demons may even be disturbed.. LOL

Might have to boot her too to be honest..

who adira? i dont think you should, she is just finishing the last two days of her school

No Adira spoke to me haha I know she'll be back soon

Lol no worries speaking on that note is anyone willing to take up the spot that will open if she doesn't post soon?

I would take the spot but Its my characters Angel. It would be slightly boring to post for Jessy if I was doing his angel as well.

I could take it if no one is contrary... was someone craving to have another chara??

I made the human I wanted to. :P She will be a handful to deal with even for an angel. She will be pain in the ass for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.