Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like one of the originals within like the first...5 seasons I think XD

Yeah I've seen 1, 2, 6 and 7

R-Rawr ;--; I'm scary.

I don't remember doing that. Maybe it was when I was browsing on my phone last night. I fixed it. I don't rate down people's Posts. :P

Okay...well....No comment...on anything right now. Sorry, I've been busy. I won't be able to post anything until tomorrow or Sat.

Okay...umm wow...So..this is a twist for me, Kimi Ruby for Natsu needs to be handed down or is broken or what? And now she has human? Daniel is it?

Yeah, You were taking the place of the Demon that was booted. Basiclly Natsu contacted my new human and with a show of power to show that he was infact real gave her what she needed to do something she has been wanting to do to begin with. As for the ruby, Evelyn and Natsu have not met face to face yet. My character is just a demented bitch who wanted to do this before Natsu got ahold of her.

Kysindra
tumblr_mgshsctAPg1rxszywo1_500.jpg

Element: Wind
Weapon Of Choice:
FRIIMQVGFRWRRUP.LARGE.gif

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
I like it alot. Both the post and the CS.

She certainly looks the part of a demon queen lol

Can I just ask a question...
Why did Natsu want Michelle alive? And not killed? xD (sorry, might have been answered in the rp, but I'm too tired to look it up)

Lol Nat it's the classic blackmail thing if they couldn't get Vergot they'd use her to get to him and if they did get him they'd use her for something else turn her into a demon maybe or take away her free will and turn her into a slave

Status
Not open for further replies.