Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make sure not to ;)
Michelle might yell at him if he ruins her paper just for giving her a papercut though :p so he better not go too protective

Well he won't be that protective XD

Well that was a random, Go Home, Your Drunk rating i just got...

@Nat and we surely don't want that happen, who knows what her imagination can do if she summons demons when her goal is pancakes or makes morbid paintings and sketches!

Also, are you going to be posting in the IC tonight?

I'll post on the ic after my writing exam. Currently using my phone until then

When's your writing exam? as it's 11:50 PM here and i don't get home from work till around 4 PM, though i do check my phone and use my jobs computer from time to time i don't have enough time to actually post something unless it's my lunch break.

Name: nikita (neko) Warner
Human female
Age 17
Straight
Crystal bearer:brother
Appearance: I'll draw it and have the nurse scan it for me whenever she can
Personality: shy dependent and fragile
Bio: I'll need some time to think about that

Um, the spots are filled sorry >_<

My exam is in 5 minutes.
So i don't really have the chance to reply before that :p

Well i usually stay up till 2 AM so i'll wait 'till it's done, unless your not sure you'll be able to?

ACK! Okay so..I got distracted watching House of Cards my bad! I'm wide awake now and drinking my coffee! Pleeease forgive me!! *hides behind pillow*

Reactions: Adira
Sorry it took so long.

@Andy Sorry to be off course >_< Trying to sway the story in. Gimme a chance :P

I'll be posting in a little bit for Alexander I'll post for Jessy When I talk to his angel more.

Ill wait for Adria to post before I do again. She did the kindness for me last night and I shall repay it.

haha @Poetic Justice your fine :) I had fallen asleep a while ago and only just woke up and I know we've only just started but I kinda wanted to get everyones opinion on the rp and see what they think you can either pm me or post here it doesn't matter to me :) thanks! Now time to get typing got a lot of catching up to do! XD

Well i'm loving it so far XD, i honestly didn't think i would make Vergot so protective, but when i make a character and RP with them i think of the stuff they do on the spot while i type so it turns out interesting most of the time XD

lol this is how I see Drakken at the moment:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.