Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahah ^^ don't worry about me... I was about to go to sleep XD Here's pretty late and I have a hell of a day tomorrow *sighs sadly* so... I think by the time I'll be up, you'd already posted something... and if you haven't I'll go ahead XD...

Why are you keeping me laughing when i should sleep?! XD i have an exam at 9 am! XD
BECAUSE EVERYTHING BAD AND WEIRD HAPPENS ON A TUESDAY NAT! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT TOMORROW IS?!?! IT'S TUESDAY!!!

Mkay. Well Aururum and Lily are there. Not sure where Elena will be

Welp i just did the same thing... Not sure if it was a smart idea though...

its in his description, he doesnt like demons, humans, angels, anything. He is an introvert demon XD

@ProfessorNv

That was Low... but very well timed... I applaud you.

I liked it, good job Prof. NV ^^

I will post tonight, actually in a few hours I can get on it. Just re-reading everything and brainstorming my imagination. ^_^

Gotcha, can't wait ^^

Alright, I am off.. I hope nothing happens with that scene until tomorrow.

Yikes, remind me not to let Isabella get on Lilys bad side! That girl is scary when she's mad X3

damn, take a couple hours to drive home and my plans for the earthquake get ruined

Well not every plan survives it's first experience XD, though i stopped threatening drakken now XD

GODDAMNIT @Blue ! I wanted to wait for Nat to post before i did but because of yours i want to post SO BADLY now!

And it seems he's got someone else to threaten now, a little miss who doesn't know how to hold her tongue XD

Status
Not open for further replies.