Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

Yes, and to be honest, I'll have better posting tomorrow, not to mention I'm getting off in about 30 minutes or so. But I'm still overjoyed.

hate having so many people, people lose peoples posts in the flood of...people.

Also I probably won't get around to replying tonight, i wanted to make sire I informed you guys so you didn't think I disappeared.

hate having so many people, people lose peoples posts in the flood of...people.

So build a raft and float over them.

Also, quick question, for Vixen. I'm a little confused on where your character is coming from. I know, a bakery, but she walks into an alleyway and jumps from a catwalk...correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the humans live in an underground metro? Whatever, minor confusion, I'll get over it.

As for Kiddo; I generally wait for some other people to post before I respond, that way we won't take up the first page with short conversation ;)

How about we color coat the posts? Each faction get's their own color. It could make it easier for everyone.

Not by much, don't worry :)

Man, this is going to be great, I know it.

*yawn*Well, I'm gonna have to call it a night. At least I got my first post in. See you all tomorrow!

I'm afraid my contribution to the actual story thread shall have to wait until tomorrow because work has worn me out so I can't think and all I want to do is look at bass guitars. Promise I'll try to put something up tomorrow though.

Owow, I'll post now. Js, I think we should have a colour scheme? Like, a colours asterix maybe?

* Human
* Were-Beast
* Vampire

Then, you'd just post that at the top? Plus your location to help others reading through, I know I'll use this method.

The end of your post reminded me of the sniper from TF2. "Have a plan to kill everyone you meet"

Team Fortress 2. Is a fairly popular shooter on the PC. You should look up the introduction videos for the characters, they're pretty amusing. "Meet the Sniper" is where I got that quote about having a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I like Furion's idea of the color scheme. I know I'll need it; I was getting pretty confused for a second there.

Anyways, good morning! :awake: Anyone awake?

Morning Rinoa :)

And if you guys don't mind, I think I will stay with line breaks and color coded dialogue for my characters. :/

how do you do the line breaks??? O.O and good morning ^_^

The line breaks are in the "Go Advanced" option when you post a reply. Right next to the "x2" box and under the "Insert image" box. That's the best way I can explain it, anyways. ^^