Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

The space bar and enter key are your friends!
I realize, lol. For some reason, a lot of my posts seem to disregard line-breaks. I edited it though, so it's good now.

Wowie, I missed a lot in a couple days!!

EDIT: I'm sorry but how do I find the thread we actually role-play in??

I think he either forgot to start it yesterday, or he's waiting til later today.

Hey everyone! Back from my lovely weekend. Just stopping by to see how the roleplay is--

Dude, how many people joined since I've been gone?! Man, I've got alot of reading to do.

:rushed:

Well welcome back ^_^ and yes lots of people have joined O.O

if it has started I have missed it too >.> So I hope it hasn't started yet...

Hiya and welcome back to those who were absent for a few days ^^ I am waiting to start the roleplay later on in the day plus I want to make a table to list the members of each faction. Though when or if that will happen is still in the air. ^^;; So what does the count look like now? *looks at Mio with puppy dog eyes*

There are in total: 23 characters; Human faction: 8; Vampire faction: 7; Were-creature faction: 8.

Sweet. Just one more were-creature and we're all ready to start.

23 CHARACTERS?!

We have successfully created our own world. :D

*beams and gives Mio a cookie* Thank you very much ^^

Glad to have you aboard Bob that happens to be a Woman. :)

*high fives Rinoa* I know right? :D

Lol. WomanBob is my sis. She only wanted to join Iwaku because of this roleplay.

YAY! *grabs the cookie* Thanks Kuroshimodo, I love cookies! *hugs and cuddles with the cookie*

*watches Mio for a moment* Kawaii O_O

@Kiddo: Really? Well it seems thanks to this thread Iwaku has more members. ^^ lol Though I'm glad tp have your sis aboard. :)

oh my gosh...she decided not to join in on this because she is busy playing her game -_-

haha fair enough ^^ though there is plenty of time to join if she changes her mind. :)

*eats the cookie finally* So there are pretty much even numbers with the factions.