Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

Yep, this thing is still open but you have to get Kuroshimodo's permission to join but more than likely, you will ~thumbs up~

Saul, feel free to join. ^^

And hopefully I'll have something posted today that will pick things up. And I apologize about what I am about to do with Fane. I feel so awful playing this guy. Expect to see how nasty Fane can be.

Alright, Let me know alright~? ^.^

If you need anything, just ask.

:3

Hmm, actually. . . perhaps another. . . hmm. . . human(?).

Eh I could do Human but I would perfer vampire. I'll work something up.

You can play a vampire Saul. ^^ I was just giving Vari a suggestion for her character.

Sweet, you're back and I expected Fane to be....Something bad but if this action he's going to take is so bad that your apologizing for it, then it should be awesome.

Name: Leopold Klaus
Faction: Vampire
Role: Ancient Usurper, Beastly Hunter
Relationship: What need does one have for these besides as tools?

Personality: Cold and detached. Klaus maintains an air of superiority regardless of who he is interacting with. He sees everyone around him as a tool for his own pleasure and greed if not a hindrance.

Appearance: Klaus stands at a little over six feet tall with nearly white blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and fair skin with a deathly parlor to it. Despite his appearing as if he is in his early to mid '20s he puts on an air of one much older. His manner of dress reflects one who is going out to the club rather than that of an urban warzone consisting of pants, a button up shirt, nice shoes, and of course the appropriate type of sock.

Powers:

Swarm of Shadows: Klaus takes the form of a swarm of bats. While he is in this form he can harass enemies and travel freely. When he deactivates the power he reforms invisibly in some level of darkness and out of harm's way. Of course once he starts moving about again he returns to being visible.

Presence: Klaus has an aura about him that just commands respect. It is a subtle trait but among mortals even king pay heed to the weight of his words. Against other vampires, those younger than him are sucked up into the charisma that bleeds off of him only to realize after he has left what they had said. In the case of those older than him he must focus, using more traditional means but this power helps with that.

Weapon(s): Fangs and a Rapier.

Background: Klaus is perhaps the oldest vampire in the city. When he was turned it was far from the city and he was a student of music attending conservatory. When he met the man that would become his sire he had no idea what was in store. His sire became his patron and then eventually turned him, creating another creature of the night much like himself.

For several years they wandered while he was taught on the basic principles of life as a vampire. Eventually they would come to Grimsburg, just prior to his second century into his unlife. It was in the city that they fought for the cause of the vampires killing men and lycanthropes alike.

Eventually however they were ambushed by a mixed group that was sent to hunt them. They had managed to place both into a paralyzed state by staking them through the heart then they destroyed his master, incinerating him after trying to torture his body. However the mortals took their time in trying to exact vengeance and as the moon rose it was seen to be full. The lycanthropes turned on the humans and Klaus was dragged by one of them into a basement while the werewolf chased a human. There he was protected from the sun and remained undisturbed for several centuries.

More recently one of Fane's vampires discovered the basement and was hit by curiosity. Whether or not this was due to Klaus's influence has yet to be revealed, but the vampire found him, brought a captured human, and removed the stake hoping to earn a boon. Klaus devoured the blood of human then turned to the unnamed vampire, threatening him into taking him to Fane's camp. Over the next couple of weeks he spent his time reacquainting himself with the current time. Something struck in his mind though and he has shown signs of dissatisfaction with Fane's leadership.

Misc:
So for the benefit of those who care I drew inspiration for this character from a few sources. One could say mostly from White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade. Other parts were drawn from Castlevania and the shameless rip off of one of the Vampire class abilities in 4th​ Edition Dungeons and Dragons.

Still I figured there should be room for a more traditional vampire. Also put forward a slight plot hook for exploit in his desire to challenge Fane.

Though I was looking for vampires being of the younger generation, I like your character so I approve. ^^

Well I reread the older stuff on people's character and what you said about Fane...

Almost set Klaus to be very similar with the whole blood manipulation bit but basing it off of Vampire and keeping to the two power limit is a bit... difficult. Was going to use him as a outline for a character I wanted to bring to the table top originally but that has changed.

Anyway... off I go to post something.

Sorry guys for my prolonged absence. ^^; I'll get around to posting something later today.

It wasn't that long ago that I posted my character.

Sorry man, no offence towards you. I've been busy with other roleplays that I feared that this roleplay might had died during my absence.

Okie dokie, are the rest of the cast still interested?