Grey Sight Academy

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
W-wha! I haven't been getting alerts from this thread for some reason! I'm glad I came back to check up because I still want to be apart of this! I hope I'm not too far behind...

Wait, so is Annette alone or with Yuuki? Just gonna assume Yuuki and hope for the best >w<

Reactions: ClaireRae
Name:[BCOLOR=#800000][/BCOLOR]
Corbin Zachary
Appearance:
images

Personality:
-Loyal, Compassionate, Sensitive, Romantic, Cheerful
-Stubborn, Sarcastic, Devious, Immature

Basic History:
A male role-model. It's all he ever really wanted, all he had ever really asked for. For the first three years of his life he had one, a father who wanted to play basketball with him and watch him grow up and become successful. He envied his sisters for getting to spend more time with his father then he did. He envied them with an intense passion. They had years that they spent with him while he could barely remember a thing about the kind man. One day his father had a heart attack in his sleep, nobody knows the cause and to this day Corbin wishes that he could have spent much longer with him. But his mother, despite her hardships did his best for the little family. His older sisters always trying to help him out in his education and teach him how to be a boy. Though he did grow up with some feminine traits because of the lack of male guidance in his life, he's still very successful in his ventures.
Zodiac:
Cancer

Hey guys, just a heads up to everyone! I work nights so please be patient with waiting for replies. Kinda the reason I stuck Annette in her room for now. thanks!!

Reactions: ClaireRae
You're alright~

Completely understandable ^~^
I am unavailable from 7:20-4:30, sometimes 5:30 EST because of school, and 11:00 pm-6:10 EST I'm asleep

Hey @DJae Shadow Killer

Yuuki, Max & Zorick are currently exploring the school. Is there anyplace you might suggest they stumble upon? Or should we leave the forwarding of the plot up to you?

Damn it I missed the start thanks to not finding a good appearance ;~;

Name: Hadley Heverthornne
Appearance:
original.jpg

Personality: Just as one would expect from an Aires, Hadley is moody, impatient, stubborn as a mule, and generally rash. She's brave though, and while she may seem like an angry and ruthless young woman, she does in her own unique ways give and do generous things. She's also pretty independent, so don't try to stop her if you catch her doing something silly, or you'll find yourself being yelled at or given the cold shoulder until her moody behavior settles down to be manageable once again.
Basic History: TBD
Zodiac:
Aries (March 21 - April 20):
Strengths:
- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Weaknesses:
- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient

Aries is the first of the zodiac signs. Aries is the sign of the self, people born under this sign strongly project their personalities onto others and can be very self-oriented. Aries tend to venture out into the world and leave impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative. Aries tend to live adventurous lives and like to be the center of attention, but rightly so since they are natural, confident leaders. Aries are enthusiastic about their goals and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, "wanting is always better then getting" is a good way to sum it up. Aries are very impulsive and usually do not think before they act - or speak. Too often Aries will say whatever pops into their head and usually end up regretting it later!

Gets along with: Areis, Leo, Sagittarius
Hates: Cancer, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn
Neutral: Taurus, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Pisces

I'd like to apply as a Scorpio. c: I'll put together a profile and post in a bit.

can i also reserve a cancer?

Name: Olivier Gilles

Appearance:
Qv8Sj7K.png

Personality:
Many Scorpios are known for their sex drives... Krysten is practically the poster child of this trait. Driven by his own insatiable passions, he pays little attention to schoolwork, preferring to spend his time stubbornly flirting with anyone who catches his fancy. Once he has someone in his sights, he is near impossible to get rid off, using every line or trick in the book to get his way. The only good thing about his habits is that he is discreet. He will not actively attempt to woo another in front of their friends, keeping his advances subtle or, well, 'under the table'. He sees no need to ruin his target's social life, if their friends are not so accepting. After all, he only pursues other men.

Once caught in private, however, it is just all the more difficult to get rid of him. While he may simmer down his advances after a good long while of being denied, he does not give up.

Basic History:
Having been born to a very religious family, Krysten attended strict catholic schools for most of his life. Having known very well just how different he was from the beginning, he hated every second of it. For a good several years, he hated himself. It was only when he was thirteen that he cracked and ended up expelled from the school after seducing and making out with a male teacher. Though his parents hated him for the it, with the shame he brought to the family, instead of disowning him, they send him away to another catholic, but stricter boarding school. Unable to get himself expelled this time around, he spent a few more years there. After a while he was finally allowed to visit his family for the holidays, after basically turning himself into a dull zombie of a person to seem normal.

Once home, he spent a few days keeping up the act, before waiting until everyone was asleep, slipping his parents' cards from their wallets and withdrawing more than half of their savings. They were a very well off family. He used the money to move far away to live on his own. Though it wasn't long before his parents found out what he'd done, they decided to think of it as paying the disgrace to get out of their life and leave it be.
After a few months, he transferred himself into Grey Sight Academy, wanting to experience what a normal school was like.

Zodiac: Scorpio

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. c: I'm changing his name, though, because I realized it's too close to another character's name.

I'm taking note of what's going on in the thread so far and all the dorm rooms and stuff. If anyone else needs a quick reference, here's what I've got:​
Dorms:
Dorm 224. Jamie Kellings - Scorpio
Dorm 224. Max Smith - Aries

Dorm 216. Yuuki Kinoshita - Sagittarius
Dorm 216. Annette Collins - Libra

Dorm 222. Hajime Koneko - Aquarius
Dorm 222. Leandro Mori - Capricorn

Dorm 214. Ahmi Torogiyu - Gemini
Dorm 214. Mia Rochelle - Aquarius

Dorm 220. Parker Rykane - Gemini
Dorm 220. Zorick Blaine - Aries

Dorm 212. Kristien Vendall - Pisces