Grey Sight Academy

I'm so excited about this! Though I've noticed that only 3/8 are male lol, it just makes me laugh.

well hopefully @GerminasM will make a boy! And hopefully he won't be a crazy killer like Aries

The poor bastard is just defensive......and pathetically impulsive.

[Mind if I snatch the last spot for Aquarius? Trying to even out the gender ratio, by the way. >.<]

Name::
Hajime Kaneko

16 years old

Male

Appearance::
tumblr_mzj0tnCeKA1si30aao1_500.png

tumblr_n1wu3dx67n1svv0fgo1_500.gif

Personality::
Hajime's overall nature is friendly and down-to-Earth, humble. He's always smiling and overall cheerful (and bubbly). He likes to meet others and become friends with them, but doesn't like hanging out with them all the time. While socializing is fun and all, Hajime likes to take time to himself every once and a while to rest and rejuvenate. He doesn't have a lot of friends, only a few close ones, and he likes it that way. He'd rather have a few close friends who he knows are truly his friends than a bunch who aren't.

The blond is a loyal friend. He's the one that you can spill out your whole heart to and he'll keep it safe. He won't tell unless you give him permission to. He's very protective and will stand up for his loved ones if he senses that they're being threatened. He can also get a bit possessive, getting jealous when he sees one of his friends hanging out with other people who aren't him or his other friends, but that's rare.

While Hajime may seem nice and all, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have his moments. The teen is quite known for his snappy, sarcastic remarks and blank looks associated with them. It's rare that he'll say things that would hurt someone on purpose, but, when he does, he doesn't hold back. He'll make sure that everything he says is like a stab in the heart for the receiver. Another thing is that, when angry or upset, he gets quite emotionless. It's like he's a robot. All traces of emotion is wiped away, shut down. He doesn't care for anything or anyone and it's best to avoid him. He also tends to start saying very graphic threats. No one really puts it past him that he'd do them so they just take his word.

In the end, Hajime believes that all humans are equal and should be treated like so. He doesn't like judging people based off looks or what they like and he hates when others do it. He especially hates when people do it to him. It's one of his pet peeves. Knowing he can't do much, he tries his best to accept people for who they are with open arms. He knows that such a thing is rare in the world that they live in and his heart soars when he sees how grateful people are for his kindness.

Basic History::
Hajime had a sort of tragic past, but not really. He grew up with his mother and father, being the only child. Soon, his father passed away, caught up in some mess and accidentally shot. His mother grieved for years. 'Til this day, she still grieves about his death. Hajime was only 6 when he passed away, but was still hit with overwhelming sadness. Not being able to handle his mother's grief and depression, he decided to get out of the house he grew up in, going to Zodiac Academy. He was able to convince his mom to let him attend. But his father's death affected him more than he thought. It made him not like commitment. Being an Aquarius, he already didn't like commitment, getting bored with things easily and moving to the next thing. So this only boosted his dislike. The blond vowed to never have a serious relationship, only flings and what not, not wanting to get attached.

Zodiac::
Aquarius [January 21 - February 19]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Kitsune We should be friends :D (in the story I mean haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! :D It's rare that I start off an RP with my character already knowing someone. It's a nice change.

IT is isn't it? I'm really new to the site but in any previous RP I would start of on my own, but I just liked your character so much :)

Awwwe, really? Thank you! I like your character, too~!

And welcome to Iwaku! I hope you've been enjoying it so far. :3

Thank you, and yes I am, everyone is so friendly :D I'm really looking forward to starting this RP :)

I didn't say 10 people, but 10 Zodiacs ^^"
We only have 7 Zodiacs, 3 more to go and we will have 10.

[Mind if I snatch the last spot for Aquarius? Trying to even out the gender ratio, by the way. >.<]

Name::
Hajime Kaneko

16 years old

Male

Appearance::
tumblr_mzj0tnCeKA1si30aao1_500.png

tumblr_n1wu3dx67n1svv0fgo1_500.gif

Personality::
Hajime's overall nature is friendly and down-to-Earth, humble. He's always smiling and overall cheerful (and bubbly). He likes to meet others and become friends with them, but doesn't like hanging out with them all the time. While socializing is fun and all, Hajime likes to take time to himself every once and a while to rest and rejuvenate. He doesn't have a lot of friends, only a few close ones, and he likes it that way. He'd rather have a few close friends who he knows are truly his friends than a bunch who aren't.

The blond is a loyal friend. He's the one that you can spill out your whole heart to and he'll keep it safe. He won't tell unless you give him permission to. He's very protective and will stand up for his loved ones if he senses that they're being threatened. He can also get a bit possessive, getting jealous when he sees one of his friends hanging out with other people who aren't him or his other friends, but that's rare.

While Hajime may seem nice and all, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have his moments. The teen is quite known for his snappy, sarcastic remarks and blank looks associated with them. It's rare that he'll say things that would hurt someone on purpose, but, when he does, he doesn't hold back. He'll make sure that everything he says is like a stab in the heart for the receiver. Another thing is that, when angry or upset, he gets quite emotionless. It's like he's a robot. All traces of emotion is wiped away, shut down. He doesn't care for anything or anyone and it's best to avoid him. He also tends to start saying very graphic threats. No one really puts it past him that he'd do them so they just take his word.

In the end, Hajime believes that all humans are equal and should be treated like so. He doesn't like judging people based off looks or what they like and he hates when others do it. He especially hates when people do it to him. It's one of his pet peeves. Knowing he can't do much, he tries his best to accept people for who they are with open arms. He knows that such a thing is rare in the world that they live in and his heart soars when he sees how grateful people are for his kindness.

Basic History::
Hajime had a sort of tragic past, but not really. He grew up with his mother and father, being the only child. Soon, his father passed away, caught up in some mess and accidentally shot. His mother grieved for years. 'Til this day, she still grieves about his death. Hajime was only 6 when he passed away, but was still hit with overwhelming sadness. Not being able to handle his mother's grief and depression, he decided to get out of the house he grew up in, going to Zodiac Academy. He was able to convince his mom to let him attend. But his father's death affected him more than he thought. It made him not like commitment. Being an Aquarius, he already didn't like commitment, getting bored with things easily and moving to the next thing. So this only boosted his dislike. The blond vowed to never have a serious relationship, only flings and what not, not wanting to get attached.

Zodiac::
Aquarius [January 21 - February 19]
HE'S TOO CUTE I ALREADY HAVE FAN GIRL FEELS. <3

The poor bastard is just defensive......and pathetically impulsive.
I mean a crazy killer in the best possible way. Really, I do. So please don't kill Yuuki <3

no promises....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ohhh this was my idea almost exactly ;~; I do like the different way you're taking it though, so I'd like to reserve an Aires female pretty please <3

Reactions: ClaireRae