Grey Sight Academy

Aha, it happens~ c: Gets pretty obnoxious, when it does, though.

My alerts for this suck, ugh
Yeah, I have to remember to check in every once in a while in case I haven't gotten an alert~

I'm taking note of what's going on in the thread so far and all the dorm rooms and stuff. If anyone else needs a quick reference, here's what I've got:​
Dorms:
Dorm 224. Jamie Kellings - Scorpio
Dorm 224. Max Smith - Aries

Dorm 216. Yuuki Kinoshita - Sagittarius
Dorm 216. Annette Collins - Libra

Dorm 222. Hajime Koneko - Aquarius
Dorm 222. Leandro Mori - Capricorn

Dorm 214. Ahmi Torogiyu - Gemini
Dorm 214. Mia Rochelle - Aquarius

Dorm 220. Parker Rykane - Gemini
Dorm 220. Zorick Blaine - Aries

Dorm 212. Kristien Vendall - Pisces
Dorm 212. Yukiji Okahito - Virgo

Dorm 223. Corbin Zarchary - Cancer

Dorms unnamed:
Hadley Heverthornne - Aries
Olivier Gilles - Scorpio

Activity:
Corbin is walking the halls around dorm room
Yukiji/Kristien are chatting in dorm room
Yuuki/Zorick/Max are exploring
Olivier/Headmaster are in office
Hajime/Leandro are chatting in dorm room​

Pretty much~

NEW ROOMING (To include new people):

Yuuki w/ Annette: Room 216

Kristien w/ Yukiji: Room 212

Mia w/ Ahmi: Room 214

Hadley w/ (N/A): Room 210

~~

Zorick w/ Parker: Room 220

Leandro w/ Hajime: Room 222

Jamie w/ Max: Room 224

Corbin w/ Olivier: Room 223

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
@ClaireRae that gif though...yuuki is a cutie <3
Aw thanks! She's probably one of my favorite RP characters so far. I actually have just stocked up on gifs and pictures to use during the roleplay cause I love her so much lol.

images
[rainbow]such kawaii[/rainbow] :heart:

Hey, I'm just going to warn everyone that I won't be able to reply to this thread until Thursday because I will be having hand surgery tomorrow. I might be able to get on in the afternoon, but I'm not sure. Sorry about that ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I wish you the best of luck in your surgery!

~~~

Heads up, from this Friday (possibly Thursday) afternoon until Sunday afternoon I will not be on or be on very little as I am going camping with my mom~

• Thank You
Reactions: adabotcon
Kept hitting the wrong rating lol thanks for the well wishes!

OH! I'd like to join! save the last picies slot for me! I'll get to it after I finish my bio HW

• Thank You
Name: Lunnabell moonstar
Appearance:
dcda68a942ca325d69a033fb3e6149b8.jpg

Personality: being bullied at a young age made her question her own actions a lot as well as worry over the littlest things. She's a warm and friendly pearson to be around and is a good listner as well. when given the task she'll work at it till she drops trying or finishes it as happy as she started. She can be lazy in that she'd put off work till the last moment and rush it to perfection. She often stays at her parents stores working till closing or till she falls asleep on her work table! She's not afaird to make correction to others where it's due and give credit to it as well
Basic History: Her parents adbandoned her at a young age becuase of her appearance, being the religios parents they were they saw her as a spawn of evil and left her for the dead in an ally way. It was when a couple came across her crying in hunger was she saved from the harsh winter that hit the city that year. they raised her as their own and never told her that she wasn't theirs bioligicaly. Growing up she was surounded by loving parents and family, unfortunely school was not the same as home. The children at school would tease her mercessly because of her appearance, she'd come home crying and all dirty from beign pushed around littearly. Eventualy she decided her tears were not worth it and stoped crying at their attempts to bully her. She learned to defend her self emotionaly and mentaly as she went through middle school and helped about around her parents stores. Her mother owned a tailor store that made dresses and clothing of all sorts as well as the assories that woudl go with them. Her father owned a resturant and she'd help out at btoh places, sewing, stiching,beading, baking cooking. If you could name a job that'd be common at the two stores, she would've done it and done it a lot!
Zodiac: Pisces

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
wow that was fast!

wheres the RP at?

And back! Yay ^^ now I have to catch up with everyone's posts lol

Hope everything went okay for you during your operation c:

• Thank You
Reactions: adabotcon
Yup, no complications!

• Thank You