Grey Sight Academy

I need your opinions!
I'll delete this post later, but which picture should I use?
If you could briefly skim my profile, that would be great.
I'm trying to find a picture that matches both my personality and desired image.
Desired image : What picture seems like.. well.. me

pink hair dont care.jpg
Pink hair... Don't care
This kind of represents the rebellious part of my personality

pretty water.jpg
Maybe this could represent my personality too.
Particularly being Aloof and having a desire to be alone sometimes.

Girl.jpg
This I feel like maybe also represents aloofness?
Ehehe this was just a pretty and realistic looking picturs so..

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it!
I really don't know how to insert pictures properly -.-'

Last edited by a moderator:
@princxss Haha, yeah they are. I always have trouble picking pictures as well. The last one is my second favorite if you care to know. But any picture I'm sure will be just fine!

Yay! My character will have to wait until tomorrow, sadly, but I will try to do my best! I'm not very good at making character personalities atm. Might just have it develop as time goes on...

Character Sheet:
Name: Ahmi Torogiyu
Appearance:
blondes%20water%20touhou%20multicolor%20flowers%20long%20hair%20purple%20hair%20hijiri%20byakuren%20anime%20girls%20bicolored_wallpaperswa.com_25.jpg

Personality:
She loves meeting new people, she's bright, but she's not afraid to give someone a piece of her mind, she can't stand rude people, or bullies. When it comes to standing up for people she's a feisty one. She loves photography. She's flirtatious, clever. Nature friendly, absolutely loves animals. Her sarcasm skills are on point. She gets shy over men she likes. She's not really fond of technology, she likes the old fashioned pen in hand technique.
Basic History:
She only has her mother, but they are happy. When she was younger she was the punch line to every joke because of the way she looked. She never knew why, but her hair was a strange color, purple at the top and blonde on the bottom. She loves meeting new people but she's not afraid to spend and take time for herself. If you make her mad she turns into a whole different person. She didn't have an overly difficult past, but she's had her fair share of problems. One in particular she refuses to speak of to this day. She's lost, and she hopes that, one day, someone will find her.

Zodiac:
Gemini

Gemini Stats:

Strengths:
- Energetic
- Clever
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable

Weaknesses:
- Superficial
- Impulsive