Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
Hello, I am Green! I have been on Iwaku for a few years now and its been pretty fun and since is the prime of summer its the right time to start throwing in the towel to get more Rps. I am in Three group RPs right now, but no 1x1s. I want to change that with this! Note I am probably looking for only 1-2 partner at most.

.Preferences.
So a few things about my RP history and preferences. I did a lot of Bluestar stuff but I don't really do that anymore, I am into more of the fluff romance now, but we don't have to do any sort of romance if you don't want to. For me, Romance is more of a side plot than the main thing. Secondly, I don't have super high expectations for like writing standards. I don't normally prove read my posts.

1) I normally post 1-2 Paragraphs
2) Not picky on grammar
3) I prefer someone who can engage in the RP
4) Someone who I can get to know OOC - you know play some games with and be friends

On a side note, I don't really care if you are active or passive plot-wise, but I would really really enjoy a more active partner since in the past I drove a lot of the plotting and stuff since my partners were quite passive in the plot movement.

Discord
So the deal with discord is that I am way more active on it, but if you want a more serious RP like one of the bigger ideas ones down here I would prefer to do the IC of those on Iwaku. Since for me at least I tend to be more serious there. However, if you are looking for a fast-paced casual RP experience and just someone to chill with Discord RPs are much better since I can reply much faster and its more fluid. Either way, I will give you my discord so we can chat OOC :D

Summer ending
So if you are worried about cutting out. I tend to go more onexone heavy during school then compared to during the summer so I will probably still RP then.

.Quirks and Ideas.
So here are some bigger ideas I been dying to do for a while. I list any pairing since I find those rather vague but if you have a pairing you want to do for casual rp or something bigger just let me know I am always open. Here are some yes and nos for me just so you have an idea.

YES - Worldbuilding
NO - Slice of Life
YES - Modern Fantasy
NO - Modern
YES - Fantasy/Scifi

Other than that I don't have much preference.
.VRMMO World Building Adventure. So with this one, I wanna try and avoid like fandom stuff in SAO and sort of make our own game. I did this once before but my partner dropped which was kind of disappointing since we put a lot of time into it. This would basically compare to making the MMO from the ground up thinking of classes, races, and mechanics and system in the game world. This can go either way and become more of an adventure or more sandbox-like.

.Traditional Fantasy Adventure W/ DnD Inspiration. With this, I am open to a lot of things. For me, I don't want to make a straight-up Tolkien clone I just want to mimic the plot structure of what someone would think of as being a DnD adventure while adding some tropes to give it that idea. I really enjoy worldbuilding and maps so I could make us a map for this and we could really make a unique world and plot together for this.

.Low Fantasy Pokemon Adventure. This a fandom idea and I want to make a more realistic, or at least a different take on Pokemon with more swords and sorcery when what the more nieve Pokemon world is like. I wanna change everything up and really have a different experience then what a Pokemon Fan would normally have. We can do straight up Low Fantasy or make it more Magic filled up to you!