Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ Open & Accepting!

Interested in Joining?

• Yay

• Nay

• *Shrugs* Maybe, what's with the Yay and Nay?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's alright, so do Lionel and Zach. In a way it kinda makes it more realistic X3 and thank you, now I'm going to start typing up an intro. Just so everyone knows, even though it's posted n the first post of both threads, it is currently winter in the rp. (I actually forgot that most colleges don't go year round when planning that, but basically think end of the first semester/term/whatever-word-you-wanna-use.) I figured it would mean a lot of them would know each other already and it would save the awkward 'first day of school' posts that eem to kill rps. Now they get to plan for break and 'enjoy' winter and all XD

I like the three >>> its cute it means Mav uber likes Tess ^^

I think Imma head to bed I will get on and reply tomorrow

I was actually about to say the same thing XD... I got the first three finished, only 11 left now but it's 3am and my pillow is calling my name

same here except its 2 am

alrighty, I got more done, I'm in the middle of writing for Tess, I need to go to work though, so I probably won't finish the rest until tomorrow afternoon (unless I get out of work early again... which hopefully I will)

Reactions: Princess Rose
I am hoping for the early out

Well, the good news for me is that I got out of work about an hour early. The bad news is that my chinese take-out turned into a chinese not-take-out, so I probably won't get to update tonight

NOOOOOO but but but I miss you Happily!

I might join~ Hi Happy Ever After Nice to see you again~

Please do the more the marrier ^^

Hi @IceQueen , nice to see you again too, and like aura said, yes, please do. The more we have the better :3

Alrighty, i got more updated... only a few more left now... ill get them up later tonight when i get out of class or tomorrow aftre class. Tomorrow is more likely

Oh geez Happily just remember I am here if you need any help

Hah, i know aura and thank you, but after next week I will have more time... i am in the middle of finals right now

Ok just letting you know hope your finals go great!

I have no time till tomorrow after noon

far as i know yes its still open and accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.