Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ Open & Accepting!

Interested in Joining?

• Yay

• Nay

• *Shrugs* Maybe, what's with the Yay and Nay?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen by fiction writing did you mean creative writing and by composing music did you mean just music?

Yes, and composing is a bit different, because music is a broad topic, but yes.

I know composing is a bit different, but that isn't a listed major :3

Alright, then yes.

alrighty, I'm adding the characters now d: (and @IceQueen , if it makes you feel better, Thomas is 'in the same boat' since my whole reasoning for having him minor in music was for composition XD)

Haha, well I was thinking something along the lines of Writer/ composer, or like, a person just keeping a few more options, but that's cool too~ A

And at some point, I will be making a guy, so no worries.

OH yeah, and I meant edited my IC post, not the character, but anyways~

ohhh, okie dokie XD ... I'm a little out of it right now, pardon me

sure, I'll edit it on the front c:

It's ok, I have a mind boggling paragraph due tomorrow for English and I basically have to write all of it while in pain and before my uncles birthday party

alrighty, I've finished updating everything I believe. I'm just trying to wait for the others to post on the IC thread before posting again

I added a picture :)

Who can my girl have a crush on or want to be with?

@Wintermoon , she's accepted now.

As far as my guy characters go, Jacob,Logan,Zach, and garret are open for relationships.

Also, as long as you work it out with @Kathrine , I believe Lionel is also a single pringle

All my characters are single, however I am leaning towards Aria with Logan, but who knows. I like to roleplay out relationships more than just prejudge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.