Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ Open & Accepting!

Interested in Joining?

• Yay

• Nay

• *Shrugs* Maybe, what's with the Yay and Nay?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, and I get the feeling that she and Sadie will be really close or hate each other. They have sort of similar personalities and can be rebellious.

Alrighty, once Aura joins we can start :3

Skylar.jpg

How Do You Do?
|Name| ✯ Skylar Rose Dunlop ✯
|Nickname| ✯ Sky ✯
|Gender| ✯ female ✯
|Age| ✯ 19 ✯
|Birthday| ✯ June 5th, 1995 ✯
|Birthplace| ✯ Owasso, Oklahoma ✯
|Nationality(ies)| ✯ British <Canterberry, England> (mom) | German and Native American <San Antonio, Texas> (dad) ✯
|Height| ✯ 5'4", average ✯
|Weight| ✯ 132lbs, average ✯
|Eye Color| ✯ grey blue with light green specs ✯
|Hair Description| ✯ Naturally very dark brown with light brown highlights, it falls down just past her shoulders and has a very slight wave to it ✯
|Piercings| ✯ two holes in each ear with little studs ✯
|Tattoos| ✯ None ✯
|Markings| ✯ A couple scars that comes with ranch work ✯
|Health Ailments| ✯ None ✯
|Personality| ✯ Well lets see here, I am down to earth and carin. I live and grew up on a farm so I learned that that being honest its the best policy. Gee I am not to good at talking about myself, I am not much of a talker so usually I am pretty darn quiet. ✯
|History| ✯ I grew up on a dairy farm and we produce a good amount of milk for the southern US. I helped out so I learned the meaning of earning every cent I got. Other than that my history is pretty good nothing bad and nothing to good. ✯
The School You
|Major| ✯ Veterinary Science/ Veterinary Medicine ✯
|Fraternity/\Sorority| ✯ Gama Sigma Zeta ✯
|Dorm Room| ✯ 23 ✯
|Likes| ✯ Horse back riding, rock music, drawing, animals, purple, outdoors, Star gazing, all seasons ✯
|Dislikes| ✯ being bored, being picked on because of her southern accent, dishonesty, being cooped up inside for to long ✯
Me, Myself and I
|Crush| ✯ Open ✯
|Boyfriend| ✯ Eli ✯
|Fiance| ✯ in the future ✯
|Spouse| ✯ In the future ✯
|Children| ✯ Someday I plan to have four children ✯
|Other Family| ✯ Carlina 49 (Mother) Gary 53 (Father) Gregory 32 (Older brother) ✯
|Pet(s)| ✯ Laila female 2 years (cat) Stormheart female 5 years (Paint Horse) Blue male 9 years (Quarter Horse) ✯
|Other| ✯ Don't really know >< ✯​

Last edited:
accepted! Perfect for Eli :3

Yay for Sky! ^^

Can Sky get put with Emerson room wise considering you know Sky has cat fur on her things and Ashia is allergic?

Sky is a sweet girl you would liker her

haha sure, I'll switch it :3

Oh yeah and how do you want to start this...are you going to make the first post?

I hate to ask, but would any of ya mind making a guy to even things out a bit? Currently my 7 are the only guys

Oh okay I could make a guy, but if Aurathe wants to I'm fine with that

Yes @Kathrine , I already have the layout set up, I just need to catch up on a few things (I have 2 other new rps to catch up on and one old one), then I will edit my post and put actual rp stuff in. If anyone wants to be rping in the first post with one of my characters let me know! (preferably before I post to make things easier XD)

I will rp with you in the first post considering Sky and Eli are in a realtionship and if you really want me to make a guy and not you Kat I am ok with that

alrighty, I'm nearly all caught up so the first post should be up in a tad

images

♣|Lionel|♣
How Do you Do?

Name:Lionel Jacob Thomas
Nickname: Leo
Birthday: February 14,1991
Birthplace:Manchester, England
Nationality: English (Mom) Swedish (Dad)
Height: 6'5
Weight: 185, average, muscular
Eye Color: Light Brown (in Morning) Hazel (at night)
Hair Description: Black with light brown highlights, long at top short on sides
Piercings: 1 on his lip and 1 in each ear
Tattoos: None
Markings:None
Health Ailments: OCD

Personality: Even though I could be described as a bad boy lady killer I don't know how that happened. I'm a very straight forward laid back guy, but due to my OCD I could be a total jerk sometimes. Though I like being isolated to focus on my music and Art I love going to parties and having fun.
History: Growing up with two parents that hated each other I didn't really jabve the best time, I was with my mom for the spring and summer but I was with my Dad for the winter and fall. During the time while I was with my dad I met my best friend till this day Emma or Emerson as everyone calls her. But since she was in foster care she moved around a lot so we really couldn't hang out. But while we were dating she encouraging me to continue with my talents in music which still keeps me happy till this day.

Major|Minor: Major Music, Minor Art
Fraternity: None at the moment
Dorm:10
Likes: Sunny Mornings and long nights, Partying, Having fun, Dogs, Tea, Hats, Body modifications (piercings etc.), Cartoons and comics
Dislikes: Rude and snobby people, Boring people, dirty and out of order things, fake people,things that don't have a certain flare to them.

Crush:None at the moment
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Fiance:"If you like it put a ring on it"
Spouse: Nope
Children: In the future

Other Family: Laura( Biological Mom,50) Dylan(Biological father, 57) Casey (step mom, 41) George(step dad, 56) Koby (step brother, 16) Lindsey(Step sister, 15)

Pets: Skipper: Great Dane(dog) 4 years old
Pepper: Jack Russell(dog) 1 year old​

There we go I got him...sorry it isn't all that fancy though I kinda got lazy ^0^.

@Kathrine : thank you, honestly it's completely fine :3 he's accepted

Maverick.jpg

|✯|Maverick|✯|
How Do You Do?
|Name| ✯ Maverick Alexander Coates ✯
|Nickname| ✯ Mav and Ricky ✯
|Gender| ✯ male ✯
|Age| ✯ 21 ✯
|Birthday| ✯ October 31, 1993 ✯
|Birthplace| ✯ Chicago, Illinois ✯
|Nationality(ies)| ✯ German Irish (Mother); Hispanic Italian (Father) ✯
|Height| ✯ 6'3'' tall and muscular ✯
|Weight| ✯ 205 lbs ✯
|Eye Color| ✯ Green with blue specs ✯
|Hair Description| ✯ Shaggy dark brown almost black hair that has a little curl to it ✯
|Piercings| ✯ Gaged ears to a size zero ✯
|Tattoos| ✯ Has a celtic tattoo of a wolf on his left shoulder blade ✯
|Markings| ✯ Has a couple of self harm scars from his younger days ✯
|Health Ailments| ✯ Mild depression ✯
|Personality| ✯ My personality your joking right? Oh well here goes I am blatantly honest people tend to hate me for it. I tend to be a bit loud but not obnoxiously so. I am a really nice guy and I am super protective of my friends and family. I become very happy when you put a camera in my hand. ✯
|History| ✯ My mom and dad raised me in Southern Chicago, where I was picked on a lot as a kid. I battled really bad depression and went to counseling practically everyday. I did try to kill myself once but that made me realize that maybe dying wasn't the answer. I went on with school and became the top graduate. ✯
The School You
|Major| ✯ Photography with a minor in Mathematics ✯
|Fraternity/\Sorority| ✯ President of Lambda Theta Phi
|Dorm Room| ✯ 29 ✯
|Likes| ✯ Photography, Green, swimming, math, Children, Girls ✯
|Dislikes| ✯ Dishonesty, Stuck up people, Bullies ✯
Me, Myself and I
|Crush| ✯ Tess ✯
|Girlfriend| ✯ None ✯
|Fiance| ✯ needs more time for this ✯
|Spouse| ✯ Wow I'm not even dating ✯
|Children| ✯ Not yet but in the future ✯
|Other Family| ✯ Carol 52 (Mother); Manuel 56 (father) ✯
|Pet(s)| ✯ Shock 3 years (brindle pit bull ) ✯
|Other| ✯ Bloop ✯​

accepted {and yay! someone actually likes Tess!}

So Skylar and Jade have the same birthday >< (Tessa is adorable and she has a kid, its right up Mav's alley lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.