Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ Open & Accepting!

Interested in Joining?

• Yay

• Nay

• *Shrugs* Maybe, what's with the Yay and Nay?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@~Happily.Ever.After~ I kinda figured that but right now Mav is just trying really hard not to get tongue tied around her

Looking forward to it @Wintermoon

@AuratheDemonPriestess I noticed that X3 ... I think they'll be cute once they figure each other out... oh, and Shock is adorable.

I FINALLY FINISHED posting, now everyone else can post and have fun ^^ ... sorry that it took so long everyone.

I wanted to use this really goofy brindle pit pic that had the dogs tongue in his face as he ran

No worries! You take as long as you need no ones rushing you :D!

I will start my chara soon

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
|✯|Aria|✯|

How Do You Do?
|Name| ✯ Ariana Rose Jhonson✯
|Nickname| ✯ Aria, Ana✯
|Gender| ✯ Female ✯
|Age| ✯ 20 ✯
|Birthday| ✯ November 4th, 1994✯
|Birthplace| ✯ London England✯
|Nationality(ies)| ✯ British (both)✯
|Height| ✯ 5'4"✯
|Weight| ✯ 118 pounds ✯
|Eye Color| ✯ Heterochromia, Left eye, Right eye
|Hair Description| ✯ Dyed, dark blue roots, longer pieces fade to teal ✯
|Piercings| ✯ Three on each ear, one bellybutton✯
|Tattoos| ✯ A Treble clef on her right wrist, one on her left side and one on her side
|Markings| ✯ One small scar behind her ear, and a large one across her hip bone and down her thigh.✯
|Health Ailments| ✯ Asthma and vision problems. Wears both contacts and glasses equally✯
|Personality|
✯ She is smart and a bit aggressive, but over all, she is a pretty cool person. Just don't make her mad. She can also be very suborn and is not easily persuaded. She is also a feminist✯
|History| ✯ She keeps it a secret from everyone, but she was the victim of abuse in the past. She had a boyfriend back in high school who would lie and say he loved her. Back then, she was to naïve to see the pattern in his girlfriends.
Eventually, he got to the point where he abused her freely. It was this way for a few years, until she had to
go to the ER after his neighbors found her near death and bleeding on their lawn.
Since then, she has never felt comfortable in her old town and
decided to go to college far far away. ✯
The School You
|Major| ✯ Music and Art✯
|Fraternity/\Sorority| ✯ Sigma Xi Delta✯
|Dorm Room|4
|Likes| ✯ Skateboarding, Drawing, Singing, playing videogames, lazing around, cuddling, hot chocolate, sweets,
carbs, food~, kittens, cats, animals, and books✯
|Dislikes| ✯ People who get in her way, jerks, players, being cheated on, artichokes, bullies, the thought of her old boyfriend, and nightmares. ✯
Me, Myself and I
|Crush| ✯ Open✯
|Boyfriend/\Girlfriend| ✯ Open✯
|Fiance| ✯ In the future✯
|Spouse| ✯ Open✯
|Children| ✯ None Currently✯
|Other Family| ✯ Marie(56) Mother, Jason(59) Father, Sadie(18) sister ✯
|Pet(s)|Chi: Female, 6 months, Bengal Domestic Cat ✯
|Other| ✯ None✯

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cc/a4/74/cca474e55b57323c3e9b4b0eb3a896d0.jpg
|Name| Liliana Kat Winters
|Nickname| lily or Kat
|Gender| Female
|Age| 19
|Birthday| June 4 1995
|Birthplace| London, England
|Nationality(ies)| English, Italian, French, German
|Height| 5'9
|Weight| 115
|Eye Color| Hazel (blue and green)
|Hair Description| Long red hair
|Piercings| ears
|Tattoos| On her wrist live laugh love with her best friend initials A.S.
|Markings| Scar on her side and shoulder from a knife
|Health Ailments| Allergic to milk and cheese and lemon juice
|Personality| stubborn, out going, like to talk a lot
|History| Her parents died in a car crash when she was young, live with her grandma and when she was 16 she got a call saying her best friend committed suicide and that was when she got the tattoo on her wrist and runs a blog online about awareness for suicides and how to help prevent and how to cope etc.. Her and her friend always talked about this school and she promise to go no matter what and is here for both of them to honor her memory.
The School You
|Major| Dance
|Dorm Room| 1
|Likes| Dancing, music, art, horses, reading, hanging with anyone who will, hiking and outdoors
|Dislikes| rude, mean people, inside, small spaces, cats, and peanuts
Me, Myself and I
|Crush| open
|Boyfriend| open
Boyfriend| open
|Fiance| open
|Spouse| open
|Children| open
|Other Family| Grandmother in London
|Pet(s)| a dog at her grams a Pomeranian name Storm

Last edited by a moderator:
93d683db774f3ea055f4f8663826c342.jpg

|✯|Alex|✯|

How Do You Do?
|Name| ✯ Alexandra Marie Fagan✯
|Nickname| ✯ Alex, Alexia ✯
|Gender| ✯ Female✯
|Age| ✯ 22 ✯
|Birthday| ✯ September 14th, 1992✯
|Birthplace| ✯ Ireland✯
|Nationality(ies)| ✯ British+Irish(mom), American(dad) ✯
|Height| ✯ 5'1"✯
|Weight| ✯ 134 pounds✯
|Eye Color| ✯ Blue✯
|Hair Description| ✯ Light brown, with sun bleached gold highlights. ✯
|Piercings| ✯ Two in each ear, one on the right side of her nose, and one in her belly button ✯
|Tattoos| ✯ One on the Center of her back
|Markings| ✯ Scar on the tip of her ear, like a knick, and a few more on her wrists ✯
|Health Ailments| ✯ Allergic to limes, and wallnuts. She has bad eyesight and rarely wears contacts. ✯
|Personality|
✯ Alex is a quiet individual. She prefers written word or actions over speech. She is clumsy and trips over herself constantly. sometimes she thinks she is the most clumsy girl in the world✯
|History| ✯ She usually hides her past from everyone because back in the day she was suffering from depression and nightmare syndrome. She lost her mother at the age of 14, and it caused he severe trauma. Though she got over it, she still misses her.
She has a horse from back home that she keeps with her, because it was a gift from her mom.✯
The School You
|Major| ✯Fiction Writing and Composing music ✯
|Fraternity/\Sorority| ✯ None✯
|Dorm Room|5
|Likes| ✯ Chocolate, Horses, Writing, Good books, Reading, the smell of Parchment, ink, music, Piano's, violins, sweaters, cold weather, jogging, riding horses, kittens ✯
|Dislikes| ✯ Artichokes, spicy food, runaway goats, accidents, vomit, blood, alcohol, drugs, being sick, swimming✯
Me, Myself and I
|Crush| ✯ Open ✯
|Boyfriend/\Girlfriend| ✯ None currently ✯
|Fiance| ✯ In the Future ✯
|Spouse| ✯ In the future ✯
|Children| ✯ None currently✯
|Other Family| ✯ Katherine Fagan(Deceased), Jhon Fagan(46) ✯
|Pet(s)|Mira: Mare, 15.5 hands, black Clydesdale and Lightning: Stallion, 16 hands, Arabian horse ✯​

Last edited:
lovers-quarrel.regular.png

freya-mavor--large-msg-137627925035.jpg

How Do You Do?
|Name|
✯ Eracilia Macee Borders✯
|Nickname|
✯ Era|Cilia ✯
|Gender|
✯ Female ✯
|Age|
✯ 22 ✯
|Birthday|
✯ May 21, 1992 ✯
|Birthplace|
✯ Denver, Colorado ✯
|Nationality(ies)|

✯ 15% German|10% Irish|25% Norwegian|5% English|45% Various Other Nationalities ✯
|Height|
✯ 5'4" ✯
|Weight|
✯ 120 lbs ✯
|Eye Color|
✯ Blue-Green ✯
|Hair Description|
✯ Blonde with brown lowlights|Usually kept down or in a ponytail or pigtails|Naturally Wavy ✯
|Piercings|
✯ N/A|She only ever wears ear cuffs ✯
|Tattoos|
✯ Perhaps the single most daring thing she's done, Era got a tattoo on her shoulder blade. ✯
|Markings|
✯ She has several freckles all over her face ✯
|Health Ailments|
✯ Asthma|Chronic Headaches ✯
|Personality|

✯ Era is shy to the point of being antisocial, seeing as she rarely talks to anyone. She has a tendency to run away from conflict and strongly believes in resolving problems rationally. When she does talk, it is hard for her to say anything without a stutter and it's difficult for her to speak in complete sentences. She considers herself a realist, but she comes of as a pessimist and a critic. Era will help people and is actually quite helpful outside of school, but she does not trust others easily. ✯
|History|
✯ I'm afraid it's not very interesting... I was born in Denver, but we moved to Colorado Springs when I was three, so I don't remember it much. I was always a quiet kid, never getting into trouble, avoiding people as much as possible. My parents found it strange, especially when I developed stuttering. It wasn't clinical, thankfully, but I couldn't talk to a new person without stuttering. People made fun of me at school. Even though he was younger than me, Pax always stood up for me. The twins did too, eventually. Instead of having friends, I spent my time studying, reading, and writing. I got high grades and was labeled a nerd. I didn't mind much. I came to GMVU a couple of years ago... That's it, I guess... ✯

The School You
|Major|
✯ Anthropology ✯
|Minor|
✯ Creative Writing ✯

|Fraternity/\Sorority|
✯ Trust me... I wouldn't fit in very well in one of those... ✯
|Dorm Room|
✯ Room Twelve ✯
|Likes|
✯ Anything Quiet ~ Music ~ Writing ~ Reading ~ History ~ People-Watching ~ Art ~ Animals ~ Dogs ~ Hedgehogs ~ Light Colors ~ Floral Print ~ Sweets ~ Hiking ~ Horseback Riding ~ Nature ~ Dr. Pepper ✯
|Dislikes|
✯ Large Crowds ~ Public Speaking ~ Diet Sodas ~ Grape Juice ~ Alcohol ~ Loud Noises ~ Metal Music ~ Rhubarb Pie ~ Chocolate Ice Cream ~ Walnuts✯

Me, Myself and I
|Crush|
✯ Thomas Campbell ✯
|Boyfriend|
✯ Currently Single ✯
|Fiance|
✯ Umm... ✯
|Spouse|
✯ O.O ✯
|Children|
✯ I-I've never even... Nevermind! ✯
|Other Family|
Athena Borders {Mother|44} ~ Peter Borders {Father|46} ~ Paxton Borders ~ Gemma and Gemini Borders {Twin Sisters|10} ✯
|Pets|
Tiara ~ Vivaldi
|Other|
✯ I don't think so... ✯

immense-decay.regular.png

liam_hemsworth_cover1_vss.jpg

How Do You Do?
|Name|
✯ Paxton Teldon Borders ✯
|Nickname|
✯ Pax ✯
|Gender|
✯ Male ✯
|Age|
✯ 19 ✯
|Birthday|
✯ January 7, 1995 ✯
|Birthplace|
✯ Colorado Springs, Colorado ✯
|Nationalities|
✯ 15% German|10% Irish|25% Norwegian|5% English|45% Various Other Nationalities ✯
|Height|
✯ 6'2" ✯
|Weight|
✯ 127 lbs ✯
|Eye Color|
✯ Stormy Blue ✯
|Hair Description|
✯ Blonde|Cut Short ✯
|Piercings|
✯ N/A ✯
|Tattoos|
✯ N/A ✯
|Markings|
✯ Paxton has a scar from when he had his appendix removed along with a large assortment of childhood scars. ✯
|Health Ailments|
✯ Allergic to Bees ✯
|Personality|
✯ Paxton is a very bright and optimistic individual. He cares greatly for other people and is very social. Pacton will not hesitate to stand up for people, but he tends to avoid physical contact. However, Paxton is a bit of a troublemaker with a love for pranks and speaking out. He cares greatly for his family and friends, but can be a bit too trusting at times. ✯
|History|
✯ It's a secret... Just kidding. I was born in the busy city of Colorado Springs. Of course, I lived in the suburbs, so I wasn't really a city kid. My life was peaceful. One mom. One dad. An older sister who barely spoke, which was really weird, to be honest. I mean most people with an older sibling are used to getting bossed around, but Era never once told me to do something unless I was about to hurt myself. Still, we were really close for siblings. I stood up for her and she helped me with schoolwork and other stuff. Then, the twins came along when I was nine. Bright, happy girls without much concern for rules. Too much like me. I got into a lot of trouble in middle school and high school, but I managed to keep my grades up. And well, here I am. ✯
The School You
|Major|

✯ Automotive Engineering ✯
|Minor|
Film Arts ✯
|Fraternity/\Sorority|
✯N/A ✯
|Dorm Room|
✯ Room Nine ✯
|Likes|
✯ Animals ~ Family ~ Swimming ~ Hot Weather ~ Sunny Days ~ Coca-Cola ~ Music ~ Color ✯
|Dislikes|
✯ Honey ~ Cold Weather ~ Bullies ~ Conceited People ~ Sprite ~ Abrasive People ~ Conflict ✯
Me, Myself and I
|Crush|
✯ Anna Platt ✯
|Girlfriend|
✯ Anna Platt ✯
|Fiance|
✯ Not Going to Happen For Awhile ✯
|Spouse|
✯ Nope. Not until I'm at least 24. ✯
|Children|
✯ I'm too young to have kids!
|Other Family|
Athena Borders {Mother|44} ~ Peter Borders {Father|46} ~ Eracilia Borders {Sister|22} ~ Gemma and Gemini Borders {Twin Sisters|10}✯
|Pet(s)|
Vivaldi
|Other|
✯ I think that's all. ✯

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cyline accepted! They will return the crushes (or they can alreay be together if you want)

Status
Not open for further replies.