Great Demon Hunter Daiki

Perseus then stood up. That little black haired girl sure had some spunk to her! If a demon had round house kicked him, that would have been a different story but it was all good. As well, the mere fact that she had kicked Anglova's ass was indeed very awesome! Maybe he could even get a threesome in the works with Manami!

He peered right and left. Anglova sure did some major damage to this place! Perseus was never a big fan of that damned alchemist. Ever since he first showed up, he had ruined Perseus' groove! Now that he was back up on his two most glorious feet, he jumped in the air and then did a few ariel somersaults just to prove he was super flexible to all the hot women in the crowd.

Perseus then continued to stride down the street and found the hawt black haired chick. "Did you know that my grin makes everyone fall in love with me righ away?"

"Shut up Perseus." Daiki said, "I have to stop Manami from doing something stupid."

"YOU KNOW MY NAME? AND YOU KNOW MISS MANAMI? I AM MOST IMPRESSED!" Perseus said.

"I told you to shut up."

"Heheheh. I love it when a spunky girl bosses me around! Also what's wrong with Miss Manami?" Perseus said.

"Ugh.... Fine. Whatever....I need to rant anyways. We got into a fight and now she wants her life to return back to normal. Problem is she managed to survive the onslaught of a demon's cruse, traveled to a holy temple, was almost raped by a tentacle monster, and now this...It's been more of a pain in the ass than I want it to be. And I am not the sort of person that handles confrontations well! "

"Then I shall help you! I am not the type that allows for pretty young women not to be friends! That is a shame because you seem like a well meaning young lass! The main reason I'm willing to help you is simple! My half sister never allows for me to help poor defenseless girls anymore! She's always bitching about the fact that the Gorgans were made to be all ideal goddesses, contrasting the flawed gods of Olympus. Sure, I am a demi god and it not everyone can be as sexy as I as am, but I simply wish to help young mortal women!"

Without waiting for Daiki to respond, Perseus flung him over his shoulders; much like what happened with Manami a few moments earlier!

"Oh Miss Manami! Wait up for me! I brought your cute little friend to help patch things up between you!"

Irene watched the demonstration with a smirk. It served Daiki right! This was what you got for being a smart ass and deciding to possess a shade--who turned out not to be a shade at all! She watched Perseus carry Daiki off and was about to turn the other way when Chiba began meowing like crazy!

"My body! He's taking my precious body! Meeoww! Meeoowww!" She scratched at the door, at the walls, even tried to dig her way out of there! "Get your hands off of my body, you big dorkfish!"

"Holy hell ..." Irene muttered. She rubbed her temples. "Look, it won't be your body for much longer if I go trailing after him like some idiot. At least he's distracting Perseus ... Although nothing would please me more than to kick his sorry demi-god ass."

"But, my body ...!" the cat wailed!

Irene ignored her. "Your body is fine. That blonde haired idiot won't let anything bad happen to it or to Manami, either."

[bg=#43131D]
Manami Shinobu

Having that cute Greek guy trying to call her back had ALMOST made Manami turn around. But a quick glance over her shoulder, and there he had that stupid Daiki! It served him right to get manhandled too!

...but she was still mad. Stopping just long enough to give BOTH of them the finger (a terrible American bad habit, but darnit, she was angry!) Manami made a running dash in to the street! By chance a bus was driving by and she latched on to the railing with a surprising amount of quickness. As it sped down the street, she waved and stuck out her tongue in her escape!

(Manami escapes to -> Russian With Danger!)
[/bg]

Stockholm, Sweden
Meanwhile, half way across the world in Sweden events even bigger than what Daiki or Irene could have imagined were underway.

"Gahahrahrhahahaha." Several large Ul-dahs were now roaming around a grey space centered in the capital of Sweden. Just like the one slain by Daiki back in Japan, they were searching for various souls to eat. However, unlike Japan, Europe had some strong counter measures to help deal with these demons.

The area surrounded by the demon's presence was a city part with a cobble stone path and many pine trees. It was still early spring, so snow was still on the ground. Two figures were standing in the middle. One a dark haired woman of Japanese ancestor and the other, a bearded man with long white hair.

27b3bbe3ae3f26df52e5c8e868d397fd.jpg

"Takahashi, you take the ones on the right. I'll kill the rest."

"Oh, please Thor. You get to have all the fun."

"I know." He grinned.

"Foul demons from hell, behold the power of my Mjöllnir!" Shouted Thor, "Your foul presence shall not be allowed on my homeland!"

As the man raised his hammer, a lightening bolt blasted out of it striking all five of the giant demons with one hit.

"Gahahrahrhahahaha."

One of the bolder demons charged at Thor, like an enraged bull.

"Hohohohho!" Thor then grinned, "By Odin's beard, this shit is fun."

He the raised his hammer and struck the demon's head. Blood and brains splattered onto the streets.

"Your move, Takahashi."

Aya pulled a cigarette out and lit it. She took a drag and lifted one hand, making a motion with it while Thor did his usual battle cry and ... stuff. "Yadda yadda yadda ... blah blah blah ..." A long bow appeared in one hand and then she was notching an arrow. She took down one demon, another demon, and then another demon after that in three consecutive shots, seamlessly pulling arrows from the quiver on her back and notching them before letting them fly.

One of the demons got a little too close and decided to pounce on her. Aya merely glanced at it sideways before holding the bow up. The demon touched it and suddenly turned into ash. "Yeah, you don't want to touch a woman's bow." She held a scroll between her pointer and middle finger, which suddenly turned stiff with mystic energy before she threw it at the ground at her feet. Cracks in the earth suddenly appeared and the ground opened to swallow up the rest of the demons she had to take care of.

"Anyone else ...?" She took another drag of her ciggy as the ground closed up again. "Yeah, didn't think so."

Tokyo, Japan

"She, she flipped me off!!!!!" Perseus complained, "Oh, she must be very mad indeed. If my charming smile did nothing to alter her mood I don't know what will....."

Daiki looked rather unhappy about being flung across Perseus' soldier, like some sort of prized deer. "Look Perseus, I don't need you manhandling me. Manami doesn't want my help. I said I hated being involved with confrontations.... "

"Nonsense! You care deeply for your friend!"

"You dumb ass, put me down!!!!!"

Then to make matters worse for Daiki, both Hanna and Al returned! Hanna then noticed that Perseus had her beloved Chiba-chan held up!

"Oh no! Chiba-chan is being kidnapped! I have to save her...Then maybe she'll like me in return!"

It was up to her to save her most awesome best friend! The red haired teen then went charging down the sidewalk, kicking and shoving any one that refused to move! Then leaping up in the air like some kind of super hero, she kicked Perseus on the side of the head sending him crashing into a pile of trash. Daiki went along for the ride but ended up landing on top of Perseus's back.

"Well, that was...Unorthodox." Daiki said.

"Now, now, Miss Asuka, you mustn't keep getting yourself into these odd messes. I can't keep lying to Al-chan about why we continually have to ditch her. Your father didn't hire me to be your guardian, you know...Oh, I'm so sorry! I should be speaking my mind like that. Please don't pinch me...."

"....You an agent for the Organization?" Daiki asked.

Hanna then blinked and took a closer look at Chiba, she no longer had the green eyes of Chiba but rather, Daiki's grey.

"Uh... Well, sorta... Well no... I'm her servant...But who the heck are you?"

"I'd rather not say, other than I have some bad eggs coming my way and now I have a crabby young woman I have to trail..."

"I see..."

Just then Irene appeared looming over Hanna.

Irene wore a wicked grin. "Well, well, well ..." She held up the cat carrier Chiba was in. "Does *everyone* work for the stupid Organization?"

Chiba was meowing and hissing for all she was worth but the only ones who could understand her were Irene and Daiki. "You stupid dorkfish! How many times do I have to tell you not to touch my body?! Oh, you are so going to pay when I get out of here! Do you hear me?! You are going to PAY! MEEOOWWW!!"

Movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention. Her eyes narrowed slightly. Perseus was getting up. "We can't finish this conversation here. Can we go somewhere, anywhere, NOW?"

"Oh...I am so sorry Chiba-cahn!!!!" Hanna said as she finally realized that she was leaning right on top of Daiki! Hanna had a habit of being over zealous when it came to defending Chiba from any threat, "Oh no!!!! The real Chiba is a cat now???!?!? Her father's gonna kill me."

"No one is going to kill anyone. Well, not just yet," Daiki said as he moved Hanna's hands off from the body he was trapped in. "And sorry Chiba-cat but I'm going to have to hack into your powers again."

"What? No way. I don't care how awesome you are! My magic is not for public use!!!!" Chiba meowed.

Daiki then flipped Chiba-cat the bird. "Unless you want to see your body get torn to bits by an angry demonic zoo, I'm going to move us away from this mall." Daiki placed a hand into Chiba's uniform pocket an pulled out a piece of chalk. Chalk being something all Magus carried around with them to preform complex rune magic. He then spoke in ancient Japanese and then entire area around them became something similar to the grey space they were all used but there were no demons present. Everything was engulfed by a bright but calming blue light.

"This is a network of magical tunnel ways that my grandfather had placed together that acts as a crossroads to parallel worlds. No, we aren't going to leave the earth we know behind but it'll take about 15 minutes for us to reach the estate I want to get to."

"And where's that Miss Not Chiba-chan?" Hanna asked. She still remained close to Daiki compared to the cat locked in the cage with Irene. Then again, who could blame her? The real Chiba and her father treated the servant like a maid verses a combat ready spirit. At least this new personality seemed to have more of a kind personality or at least a less bitchy one. All Hanna wanted to do was keep her masters happy...

"My grandfather's summer estate. He worked as an onmyōji for emperors and the Heian government, making calendars and advising on the spiritually correct way to deal with issues. He prayed for the well-being of emperors and the government as well as advising on various issues in the 900s AD..."

And then without missing a beat, Hanna asked "Your grandfather was the Abe no Seimei??!?!"

"Yeah, he was...Now, as I was going to say...I know of someone that fix this mess up... My bloody sister."

"And what about Manami?" Irene asked.

"I don't know..."

Meanwhile...

Perseus was left all by himself. Manami had fled and the cute girl that had just been here along with the hyperactive red head were gone as well! "Aw...Now what? Athena knows I can't be in a large city by myself for hours on end...I'll probably get in a fight with an oni or something...Hey...That'd be pretty fun to do!"

He then looked around again, "Then again Miss Manami flipped me off...So, that means she likes me! Sweeeeet"

Perseus then jumped up and went charing after the bus that Manami had jumped on! He was a demi god, so this would be a simple jog after all!

Back in Sweden...

"Well that was fun." Thor said as the grey space over the capital of Sweden had finally disappeared. "I am starting to get a bit concern about all these demonic attacks breaking out all the over place, Takahashi. My gut is telling me something big is coming down. Besides for the time I accidentally ate that entire village of elves, it has never proven wrong before..."

Aya was sitting on a barrel next to Thor, smoking her cigarette. She exhaled a puff of smoke and somehow made the smoke form a heart that remained hovering in the air. She inhaled, exhaled another puff, and formed it into an arrow that shot the heart, causing both to dissolve. She remembered Thor eating that village of elves. To "redeem" the two of them (she was being held responsible since he was her partner and all), they'd had to do a bunch of stupid things for Oberon and Titania.

"Yeah. Thanks for reminding me. And it wasn't an accident. You just had another case of the munchies."

Irene rolled her eyes. This was yet another instant of Daiki being an idiot and not thinking things through ... He'd be so lost without her! As soon as they reached his little summer estate, she'd find out Manami's status and make sure things would turn out alright for her. There weren't a lot of humans Irene liked (in fact, she could count them on her fingers) but Manami had made a good impression and that was rare. It was the least she could do. And if the universe didn't provide her with a sufficient guardian ...

The Gorgon folded her arms and tilted her head at Hanna. "So, how's Ra and Horus doing?"

"Well Horus is a director of a funeral home somewhere in Illinois...As for Ra, he turned himself into a falcon and I haven't seen him in generations...Of course, that's half expected when almost every culture has someone claiming to be the Uberlord of that giant ball of gas! It's very silly, if you ask me!" Hanna said.

Hanna then blinked, "Doh! I did it again!!!"

"Of course you did. You're an idiot." Chiba-cat meowed.

"Stop being so mean! I just so happen to be the first mage in the history of all mankind!!!! I even brought my love back to life. Let's see any of you derpy humans do something like that!"

"I guess I never realized Isis would be so... Moe..."

"I am not moe!!!! I'm just the Goddess of Simplicity!!!! I just so happen to be the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, and the downtrodden! Since you're stuck in the body of Chiba-chan, it is merely a gesture of my good will to help patch up this mistake!" Hanna then smiled.

"So you're willing to set us back to normal? Thank you!!!!"

"Well... there's one tiny problem, I've never dealt with a genderbending spell before, so it'd take me awhile to figure it out...

Irene watched the little banter between Hanna and Chiba, then the conversation between Hanna and Daiki. She wondered if she realized Daiki knew that "awhile" to a goddess differed from "awhile" to everyone else. "Face it, Daiki. You're going to have to contact Aya, get past all of her torment, and convince her to turn you back."

"Oh no!" Hanna cried. "I just remembered. If Miss Chiba-chan doesn't attend dinner tonight, her mother will be quite vexed! And tonight her grandfather is coming by and he doesn't like it when someone is missing! He'll be so angry--he might even unleash something bad to go find Miss Chiba-chan!"

"... What time is dinner?"

"Um, um--In six hours!"

Irene smirked at the look on Daiki's face. "You are so screwed."

"I am not going to allow you to screw things up with my family! You are by far the worst spirit I have ever had the misfortune to cross paths with!!! I thought you were a decedent of an all power god-man. You should be able to figure out how to change us back to normal!" Chiba meowed.

Daiki looked at Hanna dryly and then crossed his arms, "You have no idea, who or what I am do you?"

"Why should I? You are one of my daddy's many useless rouges that were once all powerful beings. You three are has beens. Not much else needs to be known. That makes you a mere fool. Humans are the ones that control the Earth now. The sooner you outdated gods realize that the better! Respect and power are the only gods, we need in the modern world! You are a fool!"

"A fool? Maybe," Daiki stepped closer towards Irene, whom was still holding the cat carrier Chiba-cat was locked in. Crouching, he then gave Chiba the evil eye. "Listen you annoying little bitch; I am a god, yet I am not. I am of your world, yet not of your world. I rebel against authority, I mock anything that is overly serious. I also have a habit of creating convoluted schemes, that may or may not work. I play with the Laws of the Universe to my own and is sometimes I am own worst enemy. Attempt to enrage me further and I will be the destroyer of your world."

Daiki's eyes then turned bright red, changing from Chiba's normal green. His fox powers were starting to filter through. Daiki then flicked Chiba-cat on the head and she disappeared.

"Where did you send Miss Chiba-chan??!!?!" Hanna panicked.

"I sent her straight to Aya's lap. If I have to put up with Aya, I have to bring someone down with me. But since I like Irene and you seem decent enough, I ain't going to be cruel and send you off to a trickster goddess that's a little too zealous in her means of pranks."

Daiki then turned to Irene, "I need a favor from you. First, since you are into that whoel loli-gothic look, I need something a little more "dramatic" for dinner. I'm going to go point out the flaws in carefully constructed societies of man tonight."

Aya paused in mid-drag and looked down when something appeared on her lap. The cat mewed and hissed and looked ready to attack! She grabbed it by the scruff of its neck. There was something wrong with this cat ...

"Lemme go! Lemme go! I'll get him for this! I'll get them all for this!"

"Pipe down, furball. Explain yourself before I feed you to Thor as a midnight snack." And she turned the cat around so it could get a glimpse of the Norse God with his hammer over his shoulder. "And believe me, he's eaten worst."

"Nonononnonno! This can't be happening!" the cat cried! "I shouldn't be here! I should be in my own body! That stupid Daiki--! I'm going to kill him!"

At the mention of Daiki Aya blinked. And then the shocked look on her face turned into a wicked grin. "Hey, Thor. How about a little vacay? Say to Tokyo, Japan."

Irene tilted her head slightly at Daiki. She grinned. "Dinner and a show. I might not be there to see it but I like the idea. But we'll have to head back to the apartment. You know damn well, all my nice clothes are there."

"I'm too young and beautiful to be eaten alive!!!?!?!!?! Where the hell, am I anyways?!?!!" Chiba-cat meowed.

Thor then smiled, "I love Japan. If all the woman are as hawt as you are Aya, then I'll be in seventh heaven. I've also always wanted to take Godzilla on in hand to hand combat! HAHAHAH." Just like any other Viking, he had a strong hearty laugh. "Plus, there'll be sushi."

Daiki nodded, "Can do." With a simple clap of his hands the inter-dimensional plan the three where travelling in broke apart and they were instantly back in the apartment.

"Oh, my." Hanna responded when she saw the condition that Charlie and Elvis left the place. It looked like a combination of a 16 year old's room and a tornado had hit the place. "This certainly will not do!!!!" Hanna then somehow managed to summon a broom and went on her merry way patching things up. However, Charlie would not be happy when she decided that he smelled too much like a hobo and gave him a bath.

Daiki stared dryly for a moment, he wasn't sure if he could handle having such a moeblob goddess running around with them. "Anyways, we're here. Do your best." Daiki then said to Irene.

Irene looked at the apartment. At least they hadn't touched her room. She'd have to make sure just in case ... She blinked when Hanna went to work. Well, there was one less thing to worry about. Her attention went back to Daiki. "Yeah, this way." She led him to her room, opened the door with the key. Her room was pretty simple. The only thing that really stood out was the massive ward robe closet against the wall. She touched the center of one of the closet's three doors and all three quickly opened up, folded, bent to allow almost limitless access to what lay inside.

"Well, here we are. Chiba looks to be about the same size but if needed, I can alter the clothes. Briefly anyways." She separated some clothes. Gothic lolita dresses of all types, ruffles, bows, silk, velvet. An extensive collection indeed! It was probably a safe bet that she had the largest collection of them in all of Japan. Likely, the entire world. And on the bottom, there were just as many pairs of boots and shoes lined up. On the top were a variety of hats and hair bands and other accessories one could use. "I also have the matching jewelry."

Aya snorted at Thor's comment about her looks. "Trying to flatter me again and win yourself another joint or two?" She honestly didn't know why he didn't just conjure a bunch of the things from various places around the world. No one would notice a joint or two missing from their supply. Hm, except Thor wasn't one for subtlety and instead of limiting himself to a certain number that would go unnoticed, he had a habit of taking everything. "In any case, let's go. Well, if we meet him, you're not allowed to kill him. He's a Japanese icon and all."

She tied a purple ribbon around the cat's neck and set it down. But if Chiba thought she could run away, she discovered she couldn't move her legs! "Meeww! What did you do to me?!"

Aya snickered. "Stupid little cat. Your body is under my power now. I don't know how it was with Daiki but you were a lot better off with him." Chiba gulped! Oh no, what had Daiki gotten her into?! She took a final puff of her cigarette and threw it on the ground, rubbing it off with the ball of her leather clad foot. "Let's go, Thor. Daiki's apartment, here we come."

She cast the spell and then they appeared--right smack in the middle of the living room as Hanna was giving Charlie a bath. "Oh, Dai-Dai!"

"I've been waiting for you. You and your old man friend, sure take your merry time." Daiki said, as he laid down on the sofa in the living room while paging through a comic. Well it was half expected that Daiki would have chosen the most dramatic of all of Irene's vast collection of cosplaying outfits, he went with something basic. This version of Chiba was dressed in a forest green suit jacket and skirt. Drapped around Daiki was a green cloak. "Thor, a pleasure to see you as always. I know of some good pubs around the city. We should have a guy's night out again sometime."

Daiki then stared at Aya, "And I guess I'm happy to see you as well." Daiki had a love hate relationship with Aya, his eldest sister. She had once lived alongside Irene and him for several years but ultimately she had gotten bored with fighting demons solely in Japan. Thus, Aya resigned her high ranking within the Organization and moved to Europe, where she met up the Viking god of Thunder, Thor. While her partnership to Thor was very rocky, Aya had more fun than Daiki did hunting demons.

Daiki then turned to see Chiba hanging off of Aya's shoulder. Aya had always wanted a familar, now she had one!

"Chiba, are you strong enough to wield a sword? That's all I need to know."

"Huh? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING FIGHTING MY DADDY! AND WHAT ABOUT BECOMING ENTRAPPED IN MY BODY?"

"Hun, I don't care about your father. I'm more concerned about the fact that you were 'able' to trap my spirit within your body. You don't have the type of power to do something like that. "

"Don't insult me like that! I'm good at what I do. I'm a Grade A magi, which is better than any human has achieved in over a decade!"

"Again, I don't care about you directly. As long as you are in cat form, no one will be hunting you down."

"Hunting?"

"I believe there is a greater danger out there than even Anglova and that annoying little mistress of his. Whoever it is, they know how to be "puppet masters." Hence, why I sent you straight to Aya's lap. I may find my dear sister annoying, she's the only person I know that is also a well known Puppet Master, herself."

Aya dropped into the recliner, waving one hand in dismissal. She did it so fast that Chiba would have been knocked off had it not been for that spell she was under. She moved sideways so she could lean her back against one arm rest and let her legs hang over the other one. "Yeah, yeah, it's nice to see you, too. Cute body, by the way." She was smirking. "If you really wanted to experience the joys of womanhood first hand, brother-dearest, you really should have dropped a line sooner. Or a familiar. But you've already done that, haven't you."

She laughed softly. "And yes, yes, I know. You didn't mean for this to happen, you just let yourself walk into a trap and get stuck in a cute schoolgirl's body. This is pure gold. You know you could make more money if you pitched this idea to Hollywood." She picked Chiba off of her shoulder to lift her up by holding her hands under her front legs. "I've often told him to quit working for your spoiled little father but he never listens. So, little kitten, has Irene seen fit to terrorize you yet?" The wicked grin on her face said if Irene hadn't--or even if she had--she would be more than happy to.

"Listen Aya, I want this to go as smoothly as possible. If there is in fact a big bad out there, I need my normal body. All Chiba is useful for is the fact that she has a high amount of magical circuits in her body." Daiki then rubbed his temples, "I have to deal with her parents tonight as well...Aya, you should come along as well, for I am quiting as well. The bastards cut off my funding. Looks like I'll have to use my gold coins...Damn humans and their love of money."

Aya smirked. "It's about time you talked some sense. I was beginning to worry about you , dearest sister of mine. As for coming along, I'd rather not. Boring as hell and really not worth my time. Anyways, if you need to be out of that body as quickly as you say you do, you should skip dessert and get back as soon as possible. I can switch you two back across a distance, of course, but the farther apart you are, the more chances you risk something else going wrong. Like a stray demon taking over little Chiba-kitty's human body."

"Irene." She acknowledged the girl with a small salute.

Irene walked out, dressed simply in boots, black pants, a leather jacket and a plain white top. "I guess I'll go with you and wait outside, Daiki. It won't do any good if you're stranded in that hell house and don't have back up." She looked over at Aya holding Chiba. "Nice to see you again."

"Staying outside?" Daiki then formed a teasing grin on his face, "You should know me better than that dear Irenie. This is our chance to have some fun without having to worry about the Organization bossing us around anymore. For after tonight, you and I are calling it quits and we'll be free to do whatever we want!"

"And out of money real fast!" Charlie added.

"Shut up, dog!" Daiki then fly kicked Charlie into the next room, "Idiot, I'm the King of Foxes! Do you really think I joined the Organization for profit? "

"Then why'd you join it in the first place?" Charlie added.

"It's my duty to help mankind and I hate doing the whole vigilant routine. Gah, that's enough of your bullshit dog!" Daiki shouted.

Facing back to Irene, "I have hacked into one of Chiba's powers that I can extend with her unused magical circuits."

Daiki then raised his right hand and mumbled something in Chinese and Irene soon found herself surrounded by what felt like a spiritual orb, "I bent reality around the space that makes you appear as a demon to trained hunters...."

"In other words, you look exactly like me!" Hanna smiled